Gender Change

• I have no strong opinions on either side. I like being a fighter :D

My opinion on the turtle book and fighter drink are that all classes should get a specific boost item or none ata ll to make it fair.

But why would I do that? As I said before on discord. Where is the fun if somebody give you level 70 full geared with ssj and stuff? Where is the fun for you my friend. And I would get ban if I did that you know hahahah.

You mad cuz fighters only get drunk? hahahaha

• My opinion on the turtle book and fighter drink are that all classes should get a specific boost item or none ata ll to make it fai

There is that in game already. Think majins dont ahve anything only.

Because it'd be the only benefit the economy would get to make it stable? Are you willing to pay 5kkk for a u70 purple one day?

5kkk please. Price is droping every day. First it was over 400kk for u70 purple now its 300kk easy. Nobody will ever buy smth that expensive cuz its no use. You can see it already now in AH people overpricing items so badly they only lose money. Dogi for 500kk for example. Dogi cost 100 cp and if yo want to buy zeni for cp thats like 200kk=100cp. Where is the logic then buying dogi for 500kk. Same thing goes for weapons and armors. Guys putting for example again lvl 70 wand +5 with 25 e crit for 500kk. Okay tell me now who will buy that? 5 u70 stones cost 150kk if you use pink one. So you are telling me then that wand with 25 e crit cost 350kk alone? Logic? 0%.

• There is that in game already. Think majins dont ahve anything only.

5kkk please. Price is droping every day. First it was over 400kk for u70 purple now its 300kk easy. Nobody will ever buy smth that expensive cuz its no use. You can see it already now in AH people overpricing items so badly they only lose money. Dogi for 500kk for example. Dogi cost 100 cp and if yo want to buy zeni for cp thats like 200kk=100cp. Where is the logic then buying dogi for 500kk. Same thing goes for weapons and armors. Guys putting for example again lvl 70 wand +5 with 25 e crit for 500kk. Okay tell me now who will buy that? 5 u70 stones cost 150kk if you use pink one. So you are telling me then that wand with 25 e crit cost 350kk alone? Logic? 0%.

Then where does all the zeni go to if I may ask? The game generates zeni and drops it. You can get zeni by selling items. You may invest a bit in crafting, but it's not enough to drain it. You say a dogi costs like 200-400kk. Did you play the game when dogis were around 20kk? I highly doubt so, because if so you'd agree with this suggestion. A zeny sink is what every game needs and if a game doesn't have it, the economy will become worse after a matter of time.

You say a Dogi cost 100 cp and it's like 200kk=100cp. Where do you get these numbers from? The game doesn't have a NPC or anything which says... this costs this and that costs that. The price variables on the demand and on the amount of zeni in the game and on the actual amount of zeni people can and would pay for something. If you sell a dogi for 500kk and someone actually buys it. What then? You'll try to sell it again for 500kk, and let's say someone buys it again?

I'd kindly ask you to leave this kind of suggestions as you seem to lack the necessary amount of braincells to understand what this all is about. Yes, this may look like it's bashing and it's drifting off, but I just do not see why someone would just bash a very good suggestion on bad arguments and tries to make it look bad, even though it's one of the best suggestions after quite a while...

if you are to stupid to make the correct gender at char creation why a developer should work in his free time to make a new item that never exist in this game to change the gender

make a new char and lvl it

And to this argument....can you tell me why there is an existing name changing book. If people are stupid enough to pick the wrong name during the start of the game, why is there such an item? What were the developers just thinking? :o And if it's good for the server, why wouldn't he work in his free time to make it happen?

• Did you play the game when dogis were around 20kk?

You say a Dogi cost 100 cp and it's like 200kk=100cp. Where do you get these numbers from? The game doesn't have a NPC or anything which says... this

I played when dogis were 10kk and less and I played in tw/korea too where dogi prices were 1kkk and more.

People are buying CP for zeni. Thats were I got it from. If you actualy played this game you would know. I feel like you are some random guy who just say things that should be in game but never actually play the game. Sorry if im wrong lel

Its not good suggestion at all.

• And to this argument....can you tell me why there is an existing name changing book. If people are stupid enough to pick the wrong name during the start of the game, why is there such an item? What were the developers just thinking? :o And if it's good for the server, why wouldn't he work in his free time to make it happen?

that not the point the name change already exist in the game

daneos has normal work to do

all what he do in dbo is in his free time, so creating a new item was never exist is the game costs him much off his free time

• I played when dogis were 10kk and less and I played in tw/korea too where dogi prices were 1kkk and more.

People are buying CP for zeni. Thats were I got it from. If you actualy played this game you would know. I feel like you are some random guy who just say things that should be in game but never actually play the game. Sorry if im wrong lel

Its not good suggestion at all.

I feel like you are just trying to prove a non existing point. You just contradicted yourself with all your arguments when you said dogi prices were 1kkk and more. What do you think why they costed that much? (cough, zeni sink, cough) I'mma just end the argument here now, because I'm clearly talking to a wall. If you don't like the suggestion, that's your opinion and you are free to say it, but then please share your non-sense argumentations somewhere else.

• 1- Dogis were never 10kk and Under... I played when founder server was still a thing... I see that you aren't a founder so I would assume you came after me. Prices were around 20kk then (17-25kk was like the regular range)

2- Saying 200kk = 100CP when the fact that one whitestone makes 90-100kk :/ (30CP = 100kk all of a sudden)

Then you have Brown Boxes.... 12 = 100CP (1 = 8.333CP) and they sell for 50-70kk. We just lowered the "price" of cash down.

CP has no proposed true number. Every item costs different and sells for a different price.

3- Why did a Gender Change thread turn into Cash shop item prices?

4- It's a suggestion... if this would ever to happen... the only part of this suggestion Daneos will keep is the fact that there is an item that changes gender. He'll put it where-ever he wants and will do what he pleases.

Have a Nice Day

• 2- Saying 200kk = 100CP when the fact that one whitestone makes 90-100kk :/ (30CP = 100kk all of a sudden)

Then you have Brown Boxes.... 12 = 100CP (1 = 8.333CP) and they sell for 50-70kk. We just lowered the "price" of cash down.

CP has no proposed true number. Every item costs different and sells for a different price.

White stones are around 90kk and yes indeed boxes go for 50kk rn.

• The reason why AH prices are so high right now is because there's a bunch of bums that are playing nowadays. The economy is dictated by the players, and majority of the server right now comprises of newer folk to DBO.

Too many people overpricing for dumb reasons, and people keep conforming along.
    Hopefully this won't be the case in OB.

Also, I don't see any validation to your argument regarding how the addition of a gender swap feature will benefit the economy.
    I don't mind the feature tho, just support your claims.

• he said that if we can change genders we would need 100kk, so people have less zeni

• 1- Dogis were never 10kk and Under... I played when founder server was still a thing... I see that you aren't a founder so I would assume you came after me. Prices were around 20kk then (17-25kk was like the regular range)

1. Ur wrong af. When he first introduced "Cash Shop" to Pre Open Beta server the prices were 200k-2kk for a month. Then they went up to 5kk and grew. Still remember buying my first dogis for 200k-2kk then selling them after months for 5kk+

Even whites were 500k-1kk no more it was even hard to sell them if u had any since no one wanted them bcs there were only few lvl 70's back then.

And going back to the thread still think this is a good idea and it isint a lot to work on. It's a few days-week of work tbh if u have the idea, design how to do it and the coding part is the easiest part all it needs is a design. Hope Daneos sees this thread and thinks about it. I bet 90%+ of the players would love to have this as a feature.

• Because female eyes and hair are all very different from the male hair/eyes, it's not as simple as just flipping a genderbend switch. If this was done, you may as well just make a card in general that lets you redo your character's looks altogether.

Obviously, though....it wouldn't even be close to a priority right now. Think twice before clicking that "create" button, kids.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!