new update fixed this complaint can lock this thread now

• I third this, some people dont understand the meaning of choosing a class... They all serve a different purpose... You want your character to be good? Make it good by learning combos and gear it well, dnt just expect you will win cause you think you have the strongest class....

Heck even in TW a Dende won various times budakai, you just have to learn how to play and not button bash 1-6.

LEARN HOW TO PLAY

now try this take off boths gear u will see whats the difference

• It is funny that people compare fighter and swordsman.

Looks like most of you don't even know what is dif about classes, let me explain you.

Fighter - Defense type, DPS class

SM - Offense type, DPS class.

Fighter is luck based and with dex gear he gain critic, power, dodge and some resistance.

SM isn't luck based, it is more total control class, where you have stuns, KD at will, 100% epic guard.

As you can see, if you want total control of your character, play as SM and if you are a bit lazy, go as Fighter cuz of dodge.

SM needs to have success rate neck for stuns and KD, it needs to have full con gear with props or %lp,%lp, con gear.

SM do not need any kind of dodge and ofc if you really want to be glass cannon, wear dex gear for critic rate only, not dodge with %critic dmg weapons.

SM tactic is, don't allow opponent to even move.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• if u would see guy with no dex 900dodge would u believe?

Hello, my fighter lvl70 has 1100 dodge, and I dont use dex or buffs ;)

I don't think this is how fighter works... ._.

• Hello, my fighter lvl70 has 1100 dodge, and I dont use dex or buffs ;)

I don't think this is how fighter works... ._.

Ohh really....

You have 2 options while you pray to dodge/resist attacks or stuns..

1. Delay fight with stuns and KD if you invest in them until you critic with needles (you pray for critic)

2. Stun and use thunder on them and pray they ain't too tanky and wear %physical reflect gear...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I third this, some people dont understand the meaning of choosing a class... They all serve a different purpose... You want your character to be good? Make it good by learning combos and gear it well, dnt just expect you will win cause you think you have the strongest class....

Heck even in TW a Dende won various times budakai, you just have to learn how to play and not button bash 1-6.

LEARN HOW TO PLAY

this is not budokai god damn it. from the begging choosing ur class there shouldnt be something like this swordsman has 900 hit rate and fighter has 1k dodge. it should be like this swordsman 1k hit rate and fighter 1k dodge but now its just absurd huge difference from beginning

• this is not budokai god damn it. from the begging choosing ur class there shouldnt be something like this swordsman has 900 hit rate and fighter has 1k dodge. it should be like this swordsman 1k hit rate and fighter 1k dodge but now its just absurd huge difference from beginning

Swordman can be really good if you know how to play it. Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses. With SM u can get 2k+ hit rate easily, try getting that much with fighter without losing a lot of dmg potential...

• Swordman can be really good if you know how to play it. Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses. With SM u can get 2k+ hit rate easily, try getting that much with fighter without losing a lot of dmg potential...

well u see if ill have 2k hit rate with focus i think fighters will go on full dex and will have more then 2k dodge. example my whole armor set will be maxed with foc.(not for my char) but if fighters will use full dex armor set they will have more dodge thenn swordsman hit rate soo...

• Is it possible to crit during KD?

If you think to critic with using KD as RP skill, no you can't.

That is why SM and Fighters used MA energy skills for fast KD as Kame and Strong Energy Barrage.

But if you think to critic after you KD someone, that is if he lay down on ground and you use critic, yea that works.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• If you think to critic with using KD as RP skill, no you can't.

That is why SM and Fighters used MA energy skills for fast KD as Kame and Strong Energy Barrage.

But if you think to critic after you KD someone, that is if he lay down on ground and you use critic, yea that works.

Haven't enjoyed PvP for a long time. Thank you for the clarification

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!