new update fixed this complaint can lock this thread now

• recent update changes over the recent weaks are starting to make fighters more and more powerful. that's ok but now full foc builds are not landing anything on fighters this is concerning. I tested full foc builds (accessories as well) on turtles and cranes against fighter with 1 piece of dex gear results are alittle crazy. not 1 crane freeze landed. speed restain only lands 1/3 times. turtles sudden stun landed 1/4 times scary. that was first day test.

second day test showed better results on same fighter roughly 70% of freeze worked, and 50-60% of speed restrain worked.

I think the dodge formula may need to be tweeked abit. also resistance for fighters and swords seems rather high compared to other classes my guess is due to dex giving more resistance while %60 resistnace increase items have been capped.

we need this ironed out in the next update. my recommendation is reduce increase on the dodge formula from this update by 25% to try out. success rate needs a tweek as well classes with heavy focus builds shouldn't be missing this much.

Ill admit after more testing and reading other peoples input that my assumption with dodge is wrong its accessories resistance rate calculation that needs a nerf. dodge is fine

resistance on accessories nerf it! this 60% earrings and 56% rings are the route of the problem. in Taiwan success rate was near double of resistance that's how it should be in game

ill admit the new update on august 6 2017 fixed my complaint :) ty daneos and mateo!

• so you're saying that this update made the ultimate passive useless? yea I think capping resistance rate is a bad thing, People sacrifice 4 accessories slots to get 228% resistance while ultimate also have a passive that gives 302%. Resistance Capped % will only benefit classes SM and Fighter. Success rate necklaces gives 2x more value than status resistance necklace for a reason. Base resistance should be higher than base success rate.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9672/

• There is a big problem with the "DBO" community. But first of all I would like to know this. It seems that everyone is always complaining about the new updates that Daneos makes and they all cry depending on the characters they use. But seriously, if they raise or lower the damage there are many complaints, if they raise or lower the DPS there are many complaints, if they raise or lower the resistance or the success rate, or anything else, there are always complaints.

If all of you are so experts balancing a game, why not explain in detail how it would have to be for everyone.

Always the same, humans have a lot of blablabla damage, but anyway, they die very fast. The nameks are tanks and they should resist everything and blablabla, but even so, they have a pretty decent damage without even arming themselves with so much damage, and for the majins it's the same story.

If they are going to criticize the balance of the game, stablish in a specific way as each class should be. But even so it will remain in only that, suggestions, and if all of you do not like it, don’t play.

X/X/X/X/X/X/X/

• Soooo true

• But the thing is that all updates are making the fighters more and more OP, fighters deal 45k damage to nameks, what the hell is that? I mean a lvl 50 can oneshot a lvl 70 human. Errors like resistance rate ,dodge or things like those are fixed quickly, whereas fighters continues making that amount of damage, and that makes people dont want to play.

• But the thing is that all updates are making the fighters more and more OP, fighters deal 45k damage to nameks, what the hell is that? I mean a lvl 50 can oneshot a lvl 70 human. Errors like resistance rate ,dodge or things like those are fixed quickly, whereas fighters continues making that amount of damage, and that makes people dont want to play.

There we go again...

Dude try to use anticrit in your armor and Every SM and fighter in the game its gona have a bad time dueling you, if they dont crit, they dont do 45 k dmg... Its so simple, its about luck.

For real, and with a smile in my face, first learn how to Duel an especific class and the Comment :)

• 10000% agreed

• Discussion is good those it let the developers know how everyone feel as a community and plus don't you think there should be discussion about core PVP mechanics like damage, resistance, and defense if people think it still broken and doesn't match up what it was the Original DBO server. These are also some last mechanic that need fixing before we can see this game in open beta.

And if he knew how to balance resistance rate, damage formula etc don't you think he would've said "listen guys I got the keys to unlocking the mystery on blahblah " but he didn't, he made a discussion thread for everyone in the community to try and help solve the problem.

So instead of backtracking, us as a community should help by discuss what wrong etc

• First you ruin swordsman with ths update now you want to destroy fighters too.... for god sake it's not a problem that they are strong this game is made to have strong character im shure next update you will recommend is to decrease lp of shadown knight tanker because he has too much lp... i hate those people rly

• True and i support you 100% This game is made to have 3 different races which every class has it own adventage..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!