new update fixed this complaint can lock this thread now

• the accessories weren't the problem in the first place it was the resistance rate formula lols the update for fixing resistance is just going around in circles at this point. So i think he really mean dbog team should just hold off on these sort updates and just add the remaining content that still not ingame like dragonball scramble, legendary drops etc.

It really is accessories, they make u go from 1.5k resist to 7k.

• It really is accessories, they make u go from 1.5k resist to 7k.

He's right, each accessory individually adds the maximum amount of status resist.

Sample:

I have 552 status resist (dex, everything counted in), 2x 56% ring and 2x 60% earring

552 * 1,56 = 861,12

861,12 * 1,56 = 1.343,35

1.343,35 * 1,60 = 2.149,35

2.149,35 * 1,60 = 3.438,96

That's 3.4k status resist just by using 4 accessories.

• you can also get Success rate on necklace. you can get up to 34 Focus on your gloves, jacket , pants , and decent of focus on rings and earrings so what the problem? Ultimate have a 302% resistance rate passive??? comparing that 232% that you sacrifice for 4 accessories slots?

Like I said the real problem is the resistance rate formula

Since there is absolute zero success rate % gear the amount of success rate you get from focus should obviously be higher like focus = 3 or 2 success rate.

With that you can definitely see better result from wearing focus against people wearing full resistance

• I just think it funny that all because ya know never is like forever:D

Does anyone get, what you are saying?

I understand that english isn't your main language but still, use at least some google translate or something soo people could get what you are saying, no offence.

Plus, I don't get why are you going off-topic here, I am not that important, I don't want to go off-topic here, anymore, and if you have any things you don't like about me, pm me, even tho I didn't anything against you in every way soo I don't get you mate.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Just let Daneos do his job and stop complaining please... We went from a completely broken game without masterclass, dungeons, tmqs, pvp,etc to a game that is lacking just a little more content/fixes. He just recently fixed the attack speed and it works just like in TW. The same will soon happen with dodge and everything else. And besides, I dont see anyone providing Daneos the perfect formulas for everything, it would be of great help if we could figure those out for him.

• So what if we can get focus have you even ever theorycrafted dude lemme fk your shit up real quick :

I can get above 7k resist rate with 4 accessories % + necklace 100 resist +28 dex boots + 187 resist buff.

I can get only 3200 success rate with jacket + pants + gloves + earrings x2 + rings x2FOCUS + necklace + passive success rate + focus passive + focus dogi

How the hell is that logical ? ultis always had insane resist cuz they suck at anything else, they aren't one-hitting gods.

obviously something's wrong, everything we have shows that success should be twice as much as resist rate in everything, yet these bullshit accessories actually makes resist be twice, hell even thrice as much as the total success rate.

• True, Ultimate Majins are there to resist, that's why they have a 302% passive, if the resist in general gets limited to 60% in total, they still resist nicely, but won't be on full potential

• I know that why success rate on focus need to be like 2 or 3 instead I believe 0.5

True, Ultimate Majins are there to resist, that's why they have a 302% passive, if the resist in general gets limited to 60% in total, they still resist nicely, but won't be on full potential

Comparing that 60% to 302% is a huge nerf tho, good thing I choose grand chef as alt. But I hope they fix resistance formula and revert the 60% accessory to what it was

• Comparing that 60% to 302% is a huge nerf tho, good thing I choose grand chef as alt. But I hope they fix resistance formula and revert the 60% accessory to what it was

I think with 60% they mean the cap

For example:

If you'd have 100% resist vs someone (basically, based on stats), he'd still be able to hit because the cap is at 60%

I used to have almost 95% resist vs everyone (nobody was able to debuff me), but since the cap was set to 60%, literally everyone can debuff me if they are lucky

Even Fighters can reach that cap of 60%, due to the difference of the status success rate of the opponent and the status resistance rate of your character

I still put skill points on the 302% passive, because it'll help me reach the 60% cap

• yo guys can u pls explain me this. i decided to make my dodge op. i saw few players fighters that has

19dex pants and shoes for example. and i saw that their dodge is 1k. sow now i with 19dex gear 2 slots have only 597dodge wtf? btw they didnt had buffs even accessories with dex/ :/

i will take ascreenshot and show u lvl 53 guy with no dex gear that has 900 dodge

• yo guys can u pls explain me this. i decided to make my dodge op. i saw few players fighters that has

19dex pants and shoes for example. and i saw that their dodge is 1k. sow now i with 19dex gear 2 slots have only 597dodge wtf? btw they didnt had buffs even accessories with dex/ :/

Fighters have more DEX than Swordsman because of their Mastery passive plus a buff that increase their Dex and Dodge Rate even more. Swordsman have more Focus than Dodge and tend not to contribute to that stat.

• BTW,4 accessories is way more than 302% passive simply because they stack up, meaning that 4 accessories on 1k resist rate will bring it to like 5k for exemple, while passive will only bring it to 4k.

Mighty main have a resistance buff aswell so they can actually get around 300+ with a necklace so still more tho

• There isnt a "weakest" class....it depends on the player...someone before said swordsmen tend to focus on focus (hehehe) and hitrate rather than dodge...you might just have to play your char with a different mindset than being like a fighter

exactly.

• There isnt a "weakest" class....it depends on the player...someone before said swordsmen tend to focus on focus (hehehe) and hitrate rather than dodge...you might just have to play your char with a different mindset than being like a fighter

I third this, some people dont understand the meaning of choosing a class... They all serve a different purpose... You want your character to be good? Make it good by learning combos and gear it well, dnt just expect you will win cause you think you have the strongest class....

Heck even in TW a Dende won various times budakai, you just have to learn how to play and not button bash 1-6.

LEARN HOW TO PLAY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!