How much of pay to win is this right now/is going to be later?

• lolz

When the reset comes it won't be that much P2W I can guarantee you that. Everyone is going have all a lot of cash shop points and no items, so everyone is going to need to grind to get good gear. If you know what are you doing you won't need to cash at all when the reset comes. But ahh dogi balls, white stones, brown boxes, wagu machine, Pet stuff, and dogis you might need to cash if any those item, mostly your going to need at least 2 of item I just listed.

oh yeah if dupe bug isn't fix yet it probably be the same as right now 150 brown boxes for a +15 item that a lot of money

• Exactly without them knowing that was the point of the beta for you to play and find bugs this is how the beta should be so when the game gets to the official release it will be bugs free i dont really care about the buggers because there will be a server wipe heck am glad they are there because they help this game become better dont frustrate yourself man its just a test

• So even in open beta there will be white stones and brown boxes in cash shop.

In a game where you need to upgrade to win, why would you put those items in the cash shop? The cashers will obviously get the upper hand! Just look at GW2, pretty famous and isn't p2w because you can't buy upgrades from the shop.

• this game is full P2W

The developers dont fix or ban the +15 buggers because they say that they have no idea how they are doing the bug
    and they cant ban or take off the +15 items because there are no proofs to confirm that the item is bugged

OK.

But i have an theory, i was thinking about why they dont try to fix this problem and it is because the +15 buggers give a good business for the DBOG

Actually i think that it is impossible to upgrade an item lv70 to +15 because the rates after +12 are low
    and if u think about it, the item always gonna breaks when you reach +13 +14 because the white stones just protect the item of "fail" bur when it "brokes" the item downgrade -2 or -6 thats what the white stone says.

Try to upgrade an item by this metod is impossible and it is very expensive (time and real money)

BUT ...

Buy an item +15 costs: 250 brown boxes

if you buy the 250 brown boxes you will waste 250 dollars for each item +15

¿Why do you think they dont ban or fix the bug?

• Everyone needs to realize "this game" hasn't been released yet...we just play a pre-open beta...which will lead to the release of the game, and there won't be any +15's at the beginning....honestly, this has been discussed in numerous posts and people have explained fully that the bug will most likely be fixed with the open beta release...all we have to do is wait

• That really is agreat theory, cuz after all

the only thing they are consern about, is the boottom line

the dollar line.

I will not ignore ur comment,

usually when u follow the money u descover the truth

and I got the felling that ur hypotesis, is on the right path.

• Exactly without them knowing that was the point of the beta for you to play and find bugs this is how the beta should be so when the game gets to the official release it will be bugs free i dont really care about the buggers because there will be a server wipe heck am glad they are there because they help this game become better dont frustrate yourself man its just a test

Well if it is a test, why nerfing white stones?

is a test right, whats the point of it?

im sorry bro but ur argument doenst have any sense or logic

• Well if it is a test, why nerfing white stones?

is a test right, whats the point of it?

im sorry bro but ur argument doenst have any sense or logic

ya nerfing white stones to stop the bug you yourself said that before it was 10 bucks now its like 200 bucks to get to + 15 that sounds like a solution to me and am sure its a temporary one too until they find a way to get rid of the bug the plus 15+ you see now wont be there in the open beta and what do you mean if its a test you think this is official dude you are a tester now why do you care so much about those buggers these kind of stuff are meant to be in the beta so they can get it fixed if they didnt care they wouldnt have nerfed white stones or fixed any bugs for that matter they could have just give us the game and said enjoy these people are working their ass off the least you can do is appreciate what they are doing being salty because you dont have what those buggers have and saying that i dont have any logic yet you are sad that the white stones got nerfed to help the situation seems like you wanted to be one of them

• ya nerfing white stones to stop the bug you yourself said that before it was 10 bucks now its like 200 bucks to get to + 15 that sounds like a solution to me and am sure its a temporary one too until they find a way to get rid of the bug the plus 15+ you see now wont be there in the open beta and what do you mean if its a test you think this is official dude you are a tester now why do you care so much about those buggers these kind of stuff are meant to be in the beta so they can get it fixed if they didnt care they wouldnt have nerfed white stones or fixed any bugs for that matter they could have just give us the game and said enjoy these people are working their ass off the least you can do is appreciate what they are doing being salty because you dont have what those buggers have and saying that i dont have any logic yet you are sad that the white stones got nerfed to help the situation seems like you wanted to be one of them

U must be real retard.

U really think these people are working for u to play the game
    They are workgin to get the money, cuz if they dont finish the server they will not have a fix income.

These people doenst acare about u,

They dont want u to play the game

They are tyring to start the bussines. thats it.

and if u think they are gracefull enough and want u to have fun justt cuase theya re good peeople

U must be very very st"#pid

• wow kid you need to get checked or something in order for them to get the money i have to play right so if the game is broken i wont play it thats it and they will lose this business you speak of if you are such a good person go open a restaurant and work your ass off on it without getting anything in return in order for them to keep the game alive they need income and btw you went out calling people retards yet you cant understand how business works in the world we live business men doesn't care about you they care about your money how will they get that money if the product is shit and no one is buying it kid stop destroying keyboards i think you lose your iq each time you type if you have any

• right now the game is Pay to win, and bug to win too.

Where is the motivation to play a game full of cheating people? Who would want to do budokai against people full of +15? Or Dojo war or scramble? Saying it's POB it looks like it's all fixed.

How are we going to help balance the game if we play against players with that imbalance?

• 1. mrhunt11 I would like to ask who "they" are. All staff works as volunteer so either speak clearly or at least do not spread rumors and false ideas of how this server runs. Also, stop with the name calling, no one here was disrespectful: if you can't handle a civil discussion then take your time and come back whenever you can.

2. We've said many times white stones WON'T BE in cash shop: still deciding on how to make em available also for F2P players. About brown boxes still no discussion, but I do believe they will be available through other methods (events for instance).

3. If you can't handle testing an incomplete server with a tester idea - and that is understandable as many want to be competitive or the best - then I suggest taking a break from the game (which many already do). Cheaters and buggers are part of POB, this was to be expected and I feel sorry you were surprised by this. We explicitely said there were going to be bugs: there will be those that report em, and then those that will abuse em. Real life is no different, sadly.

4. I've answered the +15 issue many times. No, deleting all +15 is no fair: wipe will already delete all of that. If you thing that a +15 dude sitting in plat is an obstacle to you guys help balance the game/report bugs, then I have to say you are kinda mistaken. I've received critical reports from people who weren't even 70, and helped us solve critical bugs right after maintenances. The point of having an OPEN test server is that you guys test everything in every level in every class in every map: EVERY SCENARIO. Dev server and bug trackers don't have the time to test all, so they test on specific contexts and try to reproduce anything odd reported by OPEN TESTERS. You test all by playing and if anything odd is spotted, a report could add up with others and help us understand the bigger picture. That is the objective of POB, not fight full +15 guys. If you want to do that, it is ok too (I have to say I do).

If you don't intend to keep this thread civil I will have to close it. If you have any questions, my inbox awaits.

Aru

• I undesrtand ur positon on the subject Aru

I understand ur job on the forum,

I understand u have to soften up conversations.

I really do,

The problem, is im allergic to bullshit,

it means when i hear nonses, I start to get a little bit angry.

cuz, u know... the bullshit offend my inteligence.

So.

There has been more tha 9 months since white stones apear for the first time on the cash shop
    And yet still havent been remove from cash shop or havent been replaced in other part of the game.

So. mmmm..

Something Smells like bullshit dude.

9 months on the same place on a test server?,

"9 MONTHS IN THE SAME PALCE ON A TEST SERVER"?

Are u f#$# kiding me?

I know people dont like what i have to say, but the facts are the facts.

and the meesage the facts give me is.
    Server wants money money money.

Im startign to think u guys will never complete the server.

but wait, u already charge for cash items, for a incomplete game.

what do u spect me to think whit all that data?

How do u spect me to react when the very first thing u did was.

OPEN THE CASH SHOP.

come on bro dont, offend my inteligence

I considere that as an agression.

So. Civilized Conversstaion?

what are u talkigna bout?

Civilezd conversation whit all those bulsshit floting arround.

Pls get real.

• mrhunt11 I am not here to like or dislike what you have to say, this is a forum so everyone can give their opinions.
    You are GIVING your opinion by stating some facts, but still YOUR opinion. Bold facts are nowhere to be found on what you say.

What I'm pointing out is the way you convey your opnion, not offending your intelligence in any way. I consider your "get real" attitude aggressive, but I am used to that so I don't mind. However, I won't accept you calling other members names because you feel like.

If you don't want to donate to support the server that is totally ok, I haven't spend a single dollar/euro in donations and I don't mind saying it. Everyone can support the server the way they want to, the most important being reporting bugs as far as I am concerned.

• You sir are stupid and have 0 understanding of how business works, grow up.

• Whitestones won't be in cash shop. this has been confirmed by daneos and Aru multiple times

Any and ALL "P2W" items will be removed and made available through other means or removed (like the upgrade coupons) Pre-Open Beta if for bugs and testing and FIXING . When the server is functional and we have the wipe. anyone abusing bugs will be banned and it if involves items or zeni the items in question will be destroyed.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9745/

So even in open beta there will be white stones and brown boxes in cash shop.

In a game where you need to upgrade to win, why would you put those items in the cash shop? The cashers will obviously get the upper hand! Just look at GW2, pretty famous and isn't p2w because you can't buy upgrades from the shop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!