<CM Event> In-Game Race!

• Hello guys,

I am done with PvP events for a while, so we are going to have a little in game race this saturday! Here are the basic rules:

For this event, participants will need to travel from the Human starting location in Yahhoi West to the center of the main village of Karin's Forest. However, to keep things fair, there will be a few rules:

Only level 1 Human characters will be allowed to enter the races
    Participants will not be allowed to use any forms of teleport or speed boosts
    Participants may only win a single prize from this event

If you already have a character that's past level 1 or isn't a Human, you can still enter a race by creating a new temporary level 1 character.

Click here to view a map of the path from the start point to the finish point
    Note: You don't need to follow the path above exactly as it's shown. You're free to get to the finish however you see fit, as long as you don't break any of the rules. If you want to take a dangerous route that cuts through mob infested areas or climb over the mountains you can do that.

To enter a race, you must be at the starting zone on (insert channel) before the race begins (it's recommended that you arive at least 5-10 minutes early).

To be honest, I prefer little majins over kid humans, so this will be a little majin race! (You are free to pick a fatso runner if you feel like). I will announce the ending point and a suggested path before the event starts.

When will this happen? Saturday 30 MINUTES after end of first DB Hunt.

How to participate? No need to register, just be at majin starting point 10 mins early. I will take a picture of those that are at starting point to know who exactly are our participants :D

I'll have some friends check out start and end of the race as well as some spots in between so as to guarantee there is no cheating whatsoever. Please only use appropriate names for your lvl 1 majins, as anything against code of conduct/game policies might lead to dq.

What are you going to win? This dogi in its green version (only the dogi, not the hat)!

DBFCM_207.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, share with your friends! I will try to announce the event every day in game from now on!

Cheers,

Aru :dpeace:

• "Majins... Find Aru on his day off!"

I2mmFoP.jpg

Finally, the details of our first in game race are here!
    I like to relax in the DBOG world on my day off...
    This Saturday I'll hang around in the Majin Map with some dogis to hand out!

This will be my spot! (with a friendly reminder regarding scams ;))

C7IK7AI.jpg

This is how I suggest you get there (but you are free to find shortcuts):

JqXPVkl.jpg

The first three little majins (lvl 1 without using items, teleport or any support)

that run and get there from Majin Starter Point will win:

1st Place: Any Dogi you want!

2nd Place: Pick between Gogeta Dogi and King Monkey Green Dogi

3rd Place: Get the remaining Dogi

To ensure all goes well with participants I will take a screenshot at the beginning of all the little majins.
    Also some staff friends will help out to check everything is fine.

Any suspicious activity might lead to DQ, so fair play above all!

See you 30 MINUTES after first DB Hunt IN CHANNEL 2, and may the best kid majin win!

• The Winners of the race are:

1st place: BossRamsay

2nd place: AntiFatty

3rd place: EllieWafflesGirl

Here they are with our staff members GokUsama and EsDeath (thanks to them for helping me out, and also to Daneos)

OHnZMaOg.jpg

I am aware there were many cheaters as expected in the big crowd, if you have any rant please use the private messaging (other type of comments are also welcomed.

Cheers, thanks for participating and see you in our next event!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!