Dragon Ball Hunt

• This event has pretty much killed my interest in this game. As a west coast player I can only join in the 2nd hunt. Not only has the time been off for two weeks so I only get an hour to search but the drop rate is so low i've basically lost interest in your game. I've found 1 ball in 2 weeks of hunting. I might come back next Saturday but kinda feels unlikely. Either the drop rate needs increased or the event needs to happen more often, but waiting months for a single wish is no good.

• This event has pretty much killed my interest in this game. As a west coast player I can only join in the 2nd hunt. Not only has the time been off for two weeks so I only get an hour to search but the drop rate is so low i've basically lost interest in your game. I've found 1 ball in 2 weeks of hunting. I might come back next Saturday but kinda feels unlikely. Either the drop rate needs increased or the event needs to happen more often, but waiting months for a single wish is no good.

the droprate is ok

you only must kill much more mobs or team up with someone to help for search

but run around didnt helps you look for a good spot with mobs in you lvl range

kill mobs fast and hope does they respawn as db mobs

• You want me to clear a field, stand and wait the few minutes for them to respawn in the hopes that 1 or 2 might be a DB holder? When I fly around I see a DB holder every 15-30 seconds. I've killed so many my inventory fills 3 times while i'm hunting. I have 4 of the biggest cash shop bags you can buy so that takes quite a lot of items that weren't dragon balls to fill that up. xD

If your seriously telling me that I need to kill more than that, then obviously the drop rate is way too low

Ah so area matters then? Why is the drop rate so much higher there?

Edit -> Well I guess i'll try that area next week if I bother to come back on lol. Just saying it out loud kills my chubby for this game. "I have to wait another week before I can even try again." No other game coming to mind for such a thing.

• the droprate is ok

you only must kill much more mobs or team up with someone to help for search

but run around didnt helps you look for a good spot with mobs in you lvl range

kill mobs fast and hope does they respawn as db mobs

Thats the worst way to hunt in dbog! Running aroung gives me waaay more db's today i got 14 in 110 minutes(late start)! Before droprate was reduced like 7 weeks ago i got 22 to 26 per hunt! And this is no lie! That is true!

In old dbo slay and resprawn was good, but not here, because system is different..

• Thats the worst way to hunt in dbog! Running aroung gives me waaay more db's today i got 14 in 110 minutes(late start)! Before droprate was reduced like 7 weeks ago i got 22 to 26 per hunt! And this is no lie! That is true!

In old dbo slay and resprawn was good, but not here, because system is different..

Actually you are right because the DB mobs don't spawn like they should have. In old DBO you had to kill mobs in order for them to start having DB icon but now they just randomly spawn here. Normally killing mobs would also be efficient but I would rather switch several spots during the hunt (I also got like 15-16 dragon balls this way).

• As stated before, the time GMT+1 does not count anymore, as we are now in the GMT+2 zone (summer time). Meaning that the hunt will always be 1 hour earlier.

There are 2 diffrent hunts being held on the same day so that everyone can join at least one of them. The dragonballs have a way better drop rate than the one from retail DBO.

• Normal: 5%
    • Super: 10%
    • Ultra: 15%
    • Boss: 20%
    • Hero: 25%

Mobs need to be in a 5 lvl range (eg. LVL 35 = any mob lvl 30-40). Tip crates/boxes do count as a mob (they are mostly super or ultra).

• Thats the worst way to hunt in dbog! Running aroung gives me waaay more db's today i got 14 in 110 minutes(late start)! Before droprate was reduced like 7 weeks ago i got 22 to 26 per hunt! And this is no lie! That is true!

it worked fin for me i get all dragonbuffs this way xD stay on one spot kill 25 mobs and wait for respawn

• Personally, I find no issue with the drop rate. If they were given a higher drop chance it wouldn't be a challenge at all. Every week for the past 6 weeks I've managed to collect all 7 and yesterday I managed to collect 15 in total, so surely the issue is with your method of hunting, or maybe it is just rotten luck, who knows.
    Hope you have more luck in the next one.

• Hope daneos changes the db event like it was back in tw, if I remember correctly we had the db event twice a week. Tuesday's and Saturday's if I'm not mistaken. That would be awesome. Also the drop rate is fine in my opinion, just need to know where to hunt.

:O Where do you fly around to get so many?

• I use to play the old DBO. I've been playing this game for about a week and i live in California. I also work and do other things. The first hunt is 4am i guess, so I'm sleep at this time and there are times when i have to wake up go to work. The 2nd hunt starts at 12pm my time. Even though I'm lucky to make this last hunt (which i only got 2 dragon balls), I'd usually be working at this time. I think it would be safe to add another day during the week. Some people got set schedules to work or do other things during a Saturday

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!