attack and defense properties

• DBO tried to make a complex system where "Elegant attacks are 10% stronger against Honest Armor" and "Honest attacks are more 10% stronger against Elegant attacks", attempting some dumb rock paper scissors mechanic in a Dragonball game of all things. (And god, do we love Ultimate Tenkaichi for that)

...and then they dismissed it just like the weight system by adding "bonuses to all attack/defense properties".....so don't ever even worry about any of the rock paper scissors crap. If you have earrings that give 10% attack and defense properties, that simply means you deal 10% more damage, and take 10% less, end of story. If you find a ring that gives you 5% honest(or whatever attribute) attack property.....it's extremely situational garbage you don't need, and you deserve better. As great as they are, keep in mind running props will come at a cost of other bonuses like DEX or cooldown.

Honestly, Kakarot's video did a pretty great job explaining how to actually get properties on your weapons, so I don't need to explain that. (I didn't even know you could sacrifice armor to increase your odds of success, so thanks! )

• Attributes need to be changed and based on each class or race.

Example:

Honest def - 30% def buff to DW armor.

Honest attack - 30% attack buff to DW weapons.

Funny def - 30% def buff to Karma Majin armor

Funny attack - 30% attack buff to Karma weapons.

I mean, remove this "rock paper scissors" system and just make attributes/properties to buff power or def.

Still this is just what I think, to make some use of this attributes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• DBO tried to make a complex system where "Elegant attacks are 10% stronger against Honest Armor" and "Honest attacks are more 10% stronger against Elegant attacks", attempting some dumb rock paper scissors mechanic in a Dragonball game of all things. (And god, do we love Ultimate Tenkaichi for that)

...and then they dismissed it just like the weight system by adding "bonuses to all attack/defense properties".....so don't ever even worry about any of the rock paper scissors crap. If you have earrings that give 10% attack and defense properties, that simply means you deal 10% more damage, and take 10% less, end of story. If you find a ring that gives you 5% honest(or whatever attribute) attack property.....it's extremely situational garbage you don't need, and you deserve better. As great as they are, keep in mind running props will come at a cost of other bonuses like DEX or cooldown.

Honestly, Kakarot's video did a pretty great job explaining how to actually get properties on your weapons, so I don't need to explain that. (I didn't even know you could sacrifice armor to increase your odds of success, so thanks! )

Can you explain what weight was actually supposed to do? I know weapons/armour have weight, and crane had that one debuff that altered the weight of the target. But how does weight effect game-play.

• Can you explain what weight was actually supposed to do? I know weapons/armour have weight, and crane had that one debuff that altered the weight of the target. But how does weight effect game-play.

It's only been relevant for a short time about 6 years ago before it became the system we have now, so my exact memory is a little hazy. Basically jewelry like rings would weigh you down just like armor would, and you could wear Namekian gear as a human back then at the cost of extra weight. If you're underweight(in the green, below 100% of your limit) you suffer no penalties. If you're in the yellow(100%-110%) you get a small attack stat boost but lose a bit of speed. Go over that....and you start losing pretty much every non-defense stat through the power of penalties. If you make it to the red you're really screwed.

The issue was that most humans could barely wear 2 rings and they'd already be in danger of becoming overweight. Nowadays, the weight limit is doubled and the system is merely an afterthought, just a remnant I'm not sure of why it's still in the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!