<New Moderators> Welcome thread

• Tempest m0ngrel blue dog this thread is friendly so if you're reading get the f#ck outta here, don't worry i got this.

Aru, i did a welcome thread for you do not be seflish by sending me a warning.

Lets go back to topic, shall we? I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart welcome to dbog blue dogs and f#ck you too seriously who the f#ck is BumBiitchBoobsBoomboxbobx whoever pick that name as a pseudo must be a r"e"tarded german or BR.

Hardcock really? being "horny" is against the code of conducts

Shii no this is fcked up if i ever start talking about this chump 1 thread won't be enough

Kuromi i'm excpecting boobs atleast DDD size curvy etc etc otherwise she won't be a good dog

A very warm welcome don't be like Tempest and Esdeath be good blue dogs whoever reports me you warn him for reporting me and even ban him why not "you do not report the king" always press like when i post something.

Forgot the Black Dog Mateo, i'm not racist but just mind your own codes and let me do my thing.

• Box-head(boxbox) congratz I didn't even know that you got selected as a moderator. I believe that you will make a great addition to the dbog team

Congrats to everyone else who made it

Thanks

People actually want to be mods

:)

Gz tho

Lol yea I think I can make more of a difference as a mod :)

• Thanks

Lol yea I think I can make more of a difference as a mod :)

could start and make a ''difference'' by doing YOUR job dealing with leo over there instead of enabling his behaviour...

i mean have you read his signature,have you read his several insulting and just plain abusive posts he has written?
    on top of that you have several private messages he sends when he is triggered by someone calling him out in the forums,i know by personal experience i already had my fair share of problems with this kid.

i havent posted in awhile because i stopped playing the game until the pre-beta is over but i visit the forums once in a while,still cant believe this ''person'' leo is still around and hasnt been banned.

judging by what goes in the forums i guess when pre-beta is over i wont be using the forums.

• ok well if you a problem with leo please create a ticket, and post evidence in the ticket and we will apply the appropriate discipline as needed.

Being a mod means we have to take abuse to some extend and be mature about it. Instead of me just starting a flame war

with the guy I try to go along with it. Yes in some eyes its enabling his behavior but it he does this to non mods on the forums I will take action he was temporary banned recently in mid july til beginning august for some comments he said in the forums. I was the one who reported it before I was a mod.

Leo is a member of the translation staff if you like the game in English translation you have him and a few others to thank for that.

You have posted a lot of stuff on the forums which shows you care about the outcome of this game like many others on the forums. If you don't use forums once game is fully restored that's up to you (obviously) .

Although I don't encourage leaving the forums its in the end everyone choice to stay or go

• his opening post in this thread and his signature alone should be evidence enough...

what i dont understand is why you mention that ''Leo is a member of the translation staff'',does that mean that there is some sort of double standard thing going on here?

i mean if i buy you and the rest of the mods a toyota prius and a new one million dollar server for the game can i be hostile,bad mouth everyone,insult and call m-ongrels to the people in the forums without no danger to my current status in the forums?

that sounds like a good deal....

well im off,not going to bother with these forums again and im still not sure i will play the game once pre-beta is over...if this goes on here i cant imagine how bad it will be ingame.

p.s. i have deleted my guides.

• ok that's your choice.

Like I said we did ban him temporary for comments he said in forums. This is normal procedure. I haven't receive any tickets about him calling anyone a m-ongrel (the word has been sensored btw) since I was appointed as a moderator, there's no double standard going on. I'm just not banning people for making fun of me.

like I said if leo or someone else has done something wrong to you or a friend and you make a ticket with evidence that's suffiecent fine ill bann him for as long as the rules allow. but I'm not going to be banning people for a minor slur directed at me! You can call me names I could careless

As for the comments Leo made towards the other mods if they wish to bann him for what he said about them they could do so as well.

So relax take a break if you need one and have a nice day

• Nobody gives a shit and there is no living mo-ngrel who would read your bullshit anyways

Get the f#ck outta here hahahahahha

case in point.

so newly apointed boomboomboyboxedbox,you going to do anything about this or you think this is proper forum decorum?

still baffles me why this ''person'' leo still is able to post and show that repugnant signature of his each time he posts...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!