Dragon's Buffs

• i want to know something why you cant active dragon's buffs during ssj i know that you can transform after you active them but i want to know is there a specific reason i mean you can do it in kaio-ken because sometimes it gets annoying ex i dont use all of the dragon's buffs at once i just use what i need first then if the majin's buff runs out ex in cc or a long ud and we dont have a buffer inside i cant active them if am on ssj so i hope you get my point there are lot of examples but these what frustrates me sometimes

• at the original server you must buff befor transformation to ssj or pure majin or great namekian i dont think there was a spezial reason for that but even as ultimate majin you must use your normal buffs befor transformation you cant use it in transform so i think they want the same mechanik for all transformations

• They have to specifically tick if something works with each transformation. The Dragon Buffs are global skills that are the same for everyone. They must've simply not cared/remembered to make it work as a Super Saiyan because it wouldn't scale/animate correctly as a Great Namekian and Pure Majin either. This is the case with riding scooters and the Popo warp as well.

Soooo....there's no real reason. Unless Daneos decides to fix it someday, best just to use the dragonbuffs before going Super Saiyan.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!