"None" attack property

• I might be mistaken here since it's been a while since retail, but it seems like the "All attack/defense properties" stat is broken.

It doesn't boost any defense or attack against the "none" property. This means if someone who's gone full-props on someone who has no attribute at all on their armor(or a swordsman uses glaring slash), it's all for nothing. It wasn't like that in retail, was it?

• I might be mistaken here since it's been a while since retail, but it seems like the "All attack/defense properties" stat is broken.

It doesn't boost any defense or attack against the "none" property. This means if someone who's gone full-props on someone who has no attribute at all on their armor(or a swordsman uses glaring slash), it's all for nothing. It wasn't like that in retail, was it?

omg i said it to every1 and no1 believed me.thx for making this thread

• EchoSon

That is because N property have -5 % vs all other properties.

You can increase props how much you want, but it will still be -5%.

That is why N props are that "special", ofc if you use it vs someone who don't have N prop, your props will apply.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• EchoSon

That is because N property have -10 % vs all other properties.

You can increase props how much you want, but it will still be -10%.

That is why N props are that "special", ofc if you use it vs someone who don't have N prop, your props will apply.

Can you explain it to me with examples, i dont speak so well english xD

• Can you explain it to me with examples, i dont speak so well english xD

Well I will try too and if I am wrong, please someone correct me.

N props in base form have -5% in attack and in defence vs all other attributes.

That means, when they attack you, you will be 5% weaker in def and attack vs them.

One more, I test it just now and yea original TW stats are there, no props apply on N attributes.

Soo if anyone wants to use props earrings or rings, change attributes but if you don't care about props, use N attribute.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Neutral Property is -5% not -10%.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!