Why nerfing 1k slashes?

• As the Crane here, i do not see a problem with 1k nerf, ONLY IF YA'LL ACTUALLY MAKE IT SO ME WEARING MAXIMUM SUCCESS RATE POSSIBLE STOP MISSING SLOWS ON RANDOM PPL WHO WEAR BROKEN RESIST ACCESSORIES.

Seruously though, crane have a hard time using sleep against good players, but this stupid accessories makes it 50/50 even tho i have overwhelmingly high success rate.

Tho, once I hit sleep, i win like 99% of the time, 1%left being slow or DoT missing.

• As the Crane here, i do not see a problem with 1k nerf, ONLY IF YA'LL ACTUALLY MAKE IT SO ME WEARING MAXIMUM SUCCESS RATE POSSIBLE STOP MISSING SLOWS ON RANDOM PPL WHO WEAR BROKEN RESIST ACCESSORIES.

AGGREED THATS WAY MORE IMPORTANT . the crane king (sendoku) has spoken

• But that is because defense is not applied to DOTs, you have to wear %lp and cranes are very easily countered with antibleed.

Not if they use burn build tho.

Set dots, plus burn, and sleep, stun, don't allow to move.

Burn don't have accessory that reduce, soo no point in having anti bleed even tho bleed + burn is wow.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Not if they use burn build tho.

Set dots, plus burn, and sleep, stun, don't allow to move.

Burn don't have accessory that reduce, soo no point in having anti bleed even tho bleed + burn is wow.

Then you are fixing cranes to only one way to go, denying the variety on builds which is something fundamental in a mmorpg. "You want to success on PVP? Go burn". And knowing that Daneos changed some things in order to encourage creativity, I don't think that is the way to go. Anyways that is offtopic.

• "crane +0 can easily delete +10 character" i wonder if that happened in budokai back in dbo

It did, I wish my imageshake screenshot didn't get deleted I had screenshot of killing +10 sk's in budokai with a +0 zero fan max with dodge rate.

This game pvp meta is heavily based on gear counter and strategy, if you had the right strategy and gear( not necessarily upgrades) against someone with +10 or w.e you would win 9 times out of 10.

• Then you are fixing cranes to only one way to go, denying the variety on builds which is something fundamental in a mmorpg. "You want to success on PVP? Go burn". And knowing that Daneos changed some things in order to encourage creativity, I don't think that is the way to go. Anyways that is offtopic.

And you guys are soo fixed on set dots and kill for sure someone?

Cranes ain't turtles or critic classes, they are slow killing classes, that use dots to win.

Compare any other class vs crane and you will see that change is right still 1k slashes deal nice ammount of dmg even now, soo called "nerfed"

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• And you guys are soo fixed on set dots and kill for sure someone?

Cranes ain't turtles or critic classes, they are slow killing classes, that use dots to win.

Compare any other class vs crane and you will see that change is right still 1k slashes deal nice ammount of dmg even now, soo called "nerfed"

Bro a nerf is a nerf and look stop comparing a 2 min cooldown skill to giant kameha. And also you need to apply like 4 dots before using thousands slash to get the same damage as a giant Kamehameha crit. PvP/pve wise it sucks big time

• Bro a nerf is a nerf and look stop comparing a 2 min cooldown skill to giant kameha. And also you need to apply like 4 dots before using thousands slash to get the same damage as a giant Kamehameha crit. PvP/pve wise it sucks big time

Idk why people keep comparing turtle and crane?

Like I said, crane shouldn't deal same dmg as turtle.

They are DOT class after all, while turtle is critic class DPS.

It is like when you would say that SK have that skill to make dot's explode, you didn't want that don't you?

SK is tank but also DOT class too, curse, life steal and bleed. That is too op right?

Plus I tested that crane skill and dmg is still big without critics.

And with crane skills, it is too easy to stack 2-3 DOT's.

And Dot's should be based on def, of pdef or mdef and we did calculate duration of all DOT's and 1k slash increase dot's.

It don't explode them only but it adds dmg of it's own.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• And you guys are soo fixed on set dots and kill for sure someone?

Wut? Who said that?

-In case you use a 1kS against someone with Solid Bleed (no rp) with the full 30 stacks, you deal the incredibly amount of 4.1k.

-In case you use a 1kS against someone with Solid Bleed and Dodon Barrage (no rp) with the full stacks (impossible), you deal a total of 11.5k.

it makes this skill almost useless, you can get that number with a Kikoho easily. Using your logic we can erased those needles and kames crits because "are turtles and fighters so fixed on set criticals and kill for sure someone?" Come one, I think it obvious the last thing this class need is a nerf.

• 1 skill nerfed and you ain't happy lol. While other classes got most of skills nerfed.

Plus, you can charge RP easy when you make someone sleep soo don't say (NO RP).

11.5k no critic, when it critic, it goes to 20k or more, what you want more. lol

Still I am not for nerfing 1k slash at all, it just need to make dot's based on def.

That means if you use physical skill that gives DOT, it will increase or decrease based on def.

And 1k will only speed up DOT dmg process, not increase dmg.

DOT Explosion, it says that, and not DOT explosion and dmg increase.

Soo, 70% of DOT' duration dmg (that means if you don't want to wait that dot's expire and you want dmg soon as possible) will explode all at once and you can stack new ones.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• adrian TS could kill bosses with 200K LP easily ofcourse a character +10 wouldnt stand a chance if the right conditions were met but he seemed to make a point saying crane used to be op with TS which obviously wasnt and i specifically mentioned budokai cuz ppl were usually well equipped to counter bleed and no crane won a budokai as far as i heard( i could be wrong but never heard of any who did) after nerfing the only true stun this class had

those saying u could go burn to counter anti-bleed yeah doing that with searing crane that has 4 second cast time and with about 2 second animation or with fiery shot with ridiculously op damage (pun intended) or with solid bleed with 25m range? i know its still possible and yeah its also possible to beat someone with auto attack if they happen to lag too a lot of things are possible

my point is this class needed a buff not a nerf i know these updates arent final thats why we should tell whats wrong with them and whats right

• adrian TS could kill bosses with 200K LP easily ofcourse a character +10 wouldnt stand a chance if the right conditions were met but he seemed to make a point saying crane used to be op with TS which obviously wasnt and i specifically mentioned budokai cuz ppl were usually well equipped to counter bleed and no crane won a budokai as far as i heard( i could be wrong but never heard of any who did) after nerfing the only true stun this class had

those saying u could go burn to counter anti-bleed yeah doing that with searing crane that has 4 second cast time and with about 2 second animation or with fiery shot with ridiculously op damage (pun intended) or with solid bleed with 25m range? i know its still possible and yeah its also possible to beat someone with auto attack if they happen to lag too a lot of things are possible

my point is this class needed a buff not a nerf i know these updates arent final thats why we should tell whats wrong with them and whats right

In HK version bodukai was everyday and the pvp balancing wasnt retarded like TW. Im sure Cranes have won bodukai before in HK/KR dont know about TW since i didnt play. Crane struggle hard in prelims so thats why there weren't as many in semis and grands

• having anti bleed for upto 100% isnt enough and now making it based on def ? so cranes should just give up when they face SK or WD ?Although all opinions are respected but like seriously how come ppl think of ways to nerf this class even more with my respect to all.

Even having 100% anti bleed, ain't enough you still get some dot's dmg.

Plus, crane have burn skills, I saw few with Solid Bleed (Burn) and I saw cranes use 3 beam cannon as dmg too.

You do know that burn dot's have no accessory to prevent it, only on gear sometime..

And you know with 2 DOT(Master one and spiritualist one) passives, dot's increase duration and increase dmg too.

Plus you knew that in old DBO most of dot's were based on def, beside crane ones even tho it had pdef reduce DOT.

Now not even 1 dot is based on def at all, they are just state dmg.

Soo this means if you wear +0 or +15, same DOT dmg.

Soo vs crane, you couldn't have 1 def high while nothing on other.

Physical and energy ones, all up to crane to use, and ofc with crane bleed reduce pdef, patk bleeds and burns would be insane.

One more, what would SK do when someone wears 100% anti bleed with high def..

Nothing.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 4 times, last by Iceman ().

• im agree with iceman specially now that regen lp ( not % ) doesn't work so after crane cast a 700 burn it can be considerated like a death versus a lot of classes except some with high LP that why even you leave platform until the end of debuff you have attack mode which obviously make regen lp useless

• SHEEN i dont know about HK/KR but struggle was real and since this class is made to be good in one vs one this is the thing cranes are specialized in and looking back to dbo this class clearly needed a buff not a nerf yeah i know its not about time to buff any class now before returning it into dbo state but since the nerf happened thats why im saying this class actually needed a buff not a nerf

Iceman im sure u neednt worry about the little damage u still get after the 100% anti bleed cuz im pretty sure the crane him self wouldnt bother taking the trouble to hit u with it if they knew u had it dont u agree?

talking about burn DoTs im not sure if u missed my earlier reply or not but heres what i said

"

Those saying u could go burn to counter anti-bleed yeah doing that with searing crane that has 4 second cast time and with about 2 second animation or with fiery shot with ridiculously OP damage (pun intended) or with solid bleed with 25m range? i know its still possible and yeah its also possible to beat someone with auto attack if they happen to lag too a lot of things are possible"

i dont want to comment on DoT depending on p.def e.def

im pretty sure bleed DoT isnt the only option SKs have unlike cranes who mostly rely on DoTs, no?

@mostro in my opinion u shouldnt nerf a class based on what could be done on platform.

• But that is because defense is not applied to DOTs, you have to wear %lp and cranes are very easily countered with antibleed.

true but that say nothing about a crane +0 killin a +15.. is like the crane have a damage system apart the other classes... that give him a very powerfull bust .. a unbalanced bust if you think that with a crane with 0 effort (without upgrade weapons i mean) can make a toon of damage if the enemy dont have rings that cost 150kk ++

• Guys think about it, in the official when was the last time that a Crane won 1 v 1 even with their 1k slashes normal? I hope that this is just a mistake but you're making cranes a lot useless than they were before. As some other guy said above, the accessories make crane bleed build useless, so anyone can destroy them with shitty accessories so, instead of NERFING let's BALANCE, like: ok we nerf the 1k slashes, let's at least cap anti-bleed at 60% or 50% or let's buff abdominal pain so it can be actually used in a *** battle. DOTs sucks in PvP, which should not be.

Also this isnt a game of strategy, is about a basic rotation and gear (u see a crane, equip anti-bleed, if they build poison or fire... too bad, they will be dead before they can actually do any *** damage)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!