Why nerfing 1k slashes?

• Mostro said the truth mate.

Solid Bleed is mostly all you need to take out all classes, hell I had 25k HP and it took me to 5k... come on.

Cranes ain't nerfed as they should be, place all dot's in same thing, based on pdef and mdef.

If you don't trust us, max out solid bleed and cast it on anyone, and do nothing.

Most of humans will die only by that 1 dot that can't be reduced at all and crane have shit tons of options to delay close combat.

Delay even attacks.

I will say once more, make DOT's be based on def as they should be, since upgrading gear is useless now.

Btw, you are talking about cranes like they don't make any dmg and just stack DOT's...

I saw crane deal 3-5k only with skills no critic, no dot's included at all with physical bleed skills, soo please.

One more, Maskman, you should consider other classes, try playing anything beside crane and see for yourself.

I say this to cranes users and fighter users too.

Balance can be made but it will take time and each class should be considered and nerfed/buffed soo it be equal.

Darkclox Dot's sux? Please use solid bleed on anyone and see does it sux. It burn life out you...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Iceman you are talking as if the cranes are ruling dbog at the moment and need urgent nerf ,,, dude solid bleed how many sp goes into that? more than 8 to max it okay no problem we max that since no other good option is there but then again what is the range of solid bleed? 25 which should be 35 like crane DoTs

im pretty sure u are saying these because of some guy has casted solid bleed on you as i said earlier platform isnt a measure of whether a class should be nerfed or not if we are talking about a pvp class then ranked and budokai should be tested not platform

most humans will die after solid bleed right if the crane guy manage to stay alive for about 1 min.

i have played 2 other classes its not about considering other classes we are considering this class that got a huge nerf which made alot of players quit crane obviously it wasnt for nothing

i dont really get it after the nerf cranes got back in dbo made it obvious that this class needed a rebalance of skills like making typhoon do poison damage since crane skill tree doesnt have one just one of the suggestion and other twitches but saying they are op and need another nerf? well then play crane and do some ranked matches then see

• This.

People think that DOTs are instant and quickly forget each letter ''Damage OVER TIME''

• But that how it was in original dbo??? And compare to the original dbo the skill did less damage on dbog . Did you guys also forget that it has like a 2 min cooldown?

Indeed it does have a 2 minute cooldown normally. Most crane hermits wear some form of cooldown reduction accessories, which turns the skill from a 2 minute cooldown to ~85 seconds (and this is just with wearing 2 x 21 CD reduction earrings).

Cranes are still far from how they use to be in DBO TW, because the damage and defense formula's still need adjusting in DBO G. Cranes in DBO G actually were one of the most dominant classes in most cases because of the formulas not being accurate.

• Indeed it does have a 2 minute cooldown normally. Most crane hermits wear some form of cooldown reduction accessories, which turns the skill from a 2 minute cooldown to ~85 seconds (and this is just with wearing 2 x 21 CD reduction earrings).

Cranes are still far from how they use to be in DBO TW, because the damage and defense formula's still need adjusting in DBO G. Cranes in DBO G actually were one of the most dominant classes in most cases because of the formulas not being accurate.

Then what they have to do is to reformulate the defenses, not to nerf a class.

Ad verecundiam fallacy.

• They should use this time that they are losing criticizing to try to help, because it is never good for anyone, people have different opinions

This is much more complex than it seems to be, crane "was unbalanced" in tw, and here it remains unbalanced in the same way.

They find it normal for a crane +0 use each dot's and then explode and kill a full +15 sk ?

They spoke of turtle and fighter, the skills are strong yes, but you have to have a high % critical and upgrade to make a hit kill on a full +15 sk "if you get succees on crit ", this for me Is much more balanced than the crane this, why do not I see fighter and turtles crit 24/7

Note: I have 100% e. crit and do not hit a kill using my turtle, on a full +15 sk :v

Look for videos, things like the way you think crane skills worked in general and report it would help a lot

• Indeed it does have a 2 minute cooldown normally. Most crane hermits wear some form of cooldown reduction accessories, which turns the skill from a 2 minute cooldown to ~85 seconds (and this is just with wearing 2 x 21 CD reduction earrings).

For pve yeah they would, but for pvp against every other classes they wouldn't unless were fighting a class like a DW

• So what? One thing doesn't rule out the other. xD

you are correct one thing doesn't rule out another remember this is a test sever I doubt this change to thousand slashes will stay, especially after the backlash its getting from the community.

Your right about the critizing part! 100% suggesting fixes and putting up a poll is always welcome

as for your cranes in Taiwan argument.

Nah cranes were not unbalanced in Taiwan. Just only smart players stick with this class due to the hard ships this class brings to average player

Cranes they had major fall outs.

one was the fact anti bleeds reduced cranes abilities (if your good u don't use bleeds much anyways) ,

cranes don't have a true stun they require a dot present,

cranes skills that are not bleeds either have low range 25m, a cast time on the skill, or are very weak in damage.

like all humans cranes have low natural lp and defense.

In Short Cranes have some major short comings players (mainly short range players) constantly complain that crane is beating them in pvp. well let me tell ya learn your class most players who player fighters, swords, and even sk's don't know how to play. they use 1 combo set for all classes and only have 1 or 2 sets of armour. You need multiple sets of gear to fight different classes its just plain simple.

look at pros like sendoku he has like 4 or 5 sets of gear when he plays (feel free to correct me here Sendoku)

I myself have 4 sets of pvp gear and a shit tonne of accessories.

a lot of the cranes in this thread are making it out to be that thousand slashes is the only move cranes got are you kidding me.

cranes have many ways to beat an opponent you don't need slashes. just look at your skills you will see a gem that isn't thousand slashes :) (hint its very spammable)

non cranes be like they ignore defense those playersclearly don't know the major short comings of crane. we have tried making dots base on atk and def all that does is make cranes stupidly over powered. see threads in February of this year ull see the complaints.

As for sks +15 argument. let me tell you have u don't need 15 armour to kill a crane that's whats great! you just need effects. like movement speed increase boots (for there speed restrain move), lp 20% recover (where ever you can get nulifies dots), rp decrease by 8 top and pants, antibleed (100% isn't needed if you can get like 75-80% reason being is a crane that sees that there bleed is less than half power wont use bleeds this may save you a slot for another accessory item). You need multiple gear effects and must change them during battle! that's all I'm going to say about it. In the end its all about being smart and knowing your opponents classes and how your class can beat it.

sks can beat any class if they are geared correctly and if they know there combos theres no disbuting this.

For pve yeah they would, but for pvp against every other classes they wouldn't unless were fighting a class like a DW

your correct there.

• I totaly agree with you.

At least vs turtles and fighters you have chance (luck if is it on your side), while on crane you don't.

Crane just need to have high success rate and it will kill anyone +15 geared np.

Like I said, crane will manage to stay alive for about 2 min, np thx to stun, slow down and sleep skills.

Still, spending 8 points on solid bleed is worth it cuz there is once again, NO ACCESSORY against it.

I was testing with some friend of mine in ranked vs crane, with reduce bleed duration accessory and full %LP gear.

He was using +0 gear and I couldn't even go near him (no speed boots).

He was using burn build soo anti bleed is useless against it and spam KD, slowdown and stun or sleep.

Only time I was near to beat him was when I used violent slice and bold him but sadly potion save him and anti bleed.

Once more, guys don't complain about nerf on 1 skill, when you have tons of others OP skills that most of you refuse to use.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I honestly don't think Thousand Slashes should be nerfed however, I do believe DOTS should be based on defense. I mean come on like you just get a +0 fan and kill a +15 human easily with 1 dot. Defense should be valid for all classes...

Ps. Oh, i am fighting a crane, let me just get my +0 gear since my def wont matter...

• Cranes doesn't need, to be changed, just no! If Cranes were made to avoid defense why on earth would you add formulas for the dot's, get used to that, the only thing you need to do, what you do against any other class, is to kill them first, which is pretty easy.

Stop suggesting shit, just because you lost against 1 Crane doesn't means every Crane beats you, you can compare and see how small the Cranes population is, because they barely stand right at PVP, like if Cranes ever were dominating budokai or something, like if Cranes had 20k LP and they were so hard to kill, stop it, we all know that at duels the first move is the one what counts, 1 insta-stun and you are done, and Crane has none.

THE ONLY change that would be acceptable is to remove the 4 special skills and thousand slashes and add ''Back in time'' stun. If not, DON'T CHANGE THE THOUSAND SLASHES, BECAUSE IT'S THERE TO COMPENSATE THE NERF THAT THEY DID BEFORE. So you are not nerfing the nerf.

• regardless i thought balance update were gonna happen once everything was added and fixed?

Yes I believe this was promised once everything is fixed we are not at that stage yet.

• hmmmmm another crane giving their input here....first of all...this "Nerf" is an extremely great thing...and I'm saying this being a crane...for all those who are complaining about less DMG in pve, just use the DMG increase on thousand slashes and you do the same damage as before...if not higher...for plat PvP...this is good since crane annoying hit, instant thousand slash and run cranes can't do it as fast (having to have annimation for RP) .....

No anti bleed shouldn't be capped

Also, I disagree with the putting bleeds based on defence, because unlike other classes who can still have decent damage against a +15....cranes would take ages to kill them...esp nameks with high LP...

What I do propose tho...is to fix DOT defense.....assuming there isn't a cap....and then 100% anti-(bleed/burn) can be achieved while sacrificing other stats...and if not 100%...at least 70%...and with lp% recovery that should be your counter against cranes

• This thread will be closed before it gets out of hand its clear the community doesn't support the changes made to thousand slashes Daneos has been made aware of this.

If its decided to revert or change thousand slashes then it will be noted on a future update thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!