Lower Shadow Knight general damage output

• so basically is right to spend like 3 mils of accessoris for antibleed,give up 80 dextery,upgrade a ki armour unuseful in game just for have a chance against sk?this i Call it unbalanced since sk just need a normale gear for face all' other classes.and like i say before sk is supposed to be a tank not a dps.with actual Balance sk just need to do bleed and due to high defense nope in a crit.you can base the server on tw,even of tw wasnt balanced and Will be better base it on korean beta for have a Langer PvP and a better game that doesnt do PvP pray rng and require no skills at all.i still Think sk is unbalanced and bold strike need a re work,same as Fighter crit too high,swordman to low dmg on single target and some class do too low damage

if you want to be a dominate player in this game yes you will have to spend money on accessories based on market value.

we the dbog team do not set the market value of the items we let the community do so.

your opinion about sks and fighters is your own.

you say sk too powerful cause they need normal gear well, the truth is sks are an easy class to play, so are fighters ,ultimates and karmas for pvp. because of there simplicity and powerful moves.

the hardest class to do pvp is crane and sword hands down. because you need multiple sets of gear to face each class.

this game allows you to be casual if you pick sks and fighters but if you pick swordmen and want to be elite youll have to get multiple sets of gear inorder to compete

its just how it is.

as I said earlier swords are a defensive dps class they rely on counter attacking will not be able to compete in damage of a fighter.

the dbog team may make changes to all classes in the future to try test and get balance but until then we have to wait.

• but what i say is that at the moment the class doesnt do what they are supposed to do

fighter should do medium damage but dodge a lot

sm should be king of crits and dps

namek warrior should do low damage and have tons of lp

majin should do support with buffs and attacks

healer heal

and fighter atm need multiple sets too,not only swordman.i hope the team will changhe balance because at is it now,that class is a cancer for comunity who want to play other classes because partyes prefer a tank with good dps then a dps with low def and martial artist in cc high floor are unuseful.also sk dont have only bleed,they have debuffs,bleed should get energy damage nullyfed and do only bleed stat or vice versa

• majin should do support with buffs and attacks

Blasphemy, not all majins are buff sticks

and where is the rule book that says these classes do these things? I'd like to read up on it.

also from what im reading you just want sk to get nerf to the point that they are some kind of tank/dps hybrid that can barely do either role. why have only one dps class that actually does dps makes as much sense as dropping a saitama into the dbz series.

• Some of you are soo funny.

If you want to face some class and guess what, want to beat it.

You need to know how that class works and what you need to beat it.

If you do not want to beat that class, then use gear you want, but if your class is your main class, you need tons of gears and accessory, that you can change vs classes you want to beat.

Only thing what I would give SM is just maybe higher dodge passive than they have now, not dex, just dodge.

Then SM would have some def vs hit rate skills and vs fighters.

SM would have, critics, KD at will, higher hit rate, success rate and dodge rate and scintillation as def gear.

While fighter would have critics, speed, higher dodge rate, resistance rate, dodge rate and dodge pot as def tool.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• was written in NTL site when dbo open what i sat,also on koreans forum if you search thread http://m.inven.co.kr/webzine/wznews.php?site=dbo&idx=73620 (http://m.inven.co.kr) go read with translations

Use an ax and add the health and defense strength of the warrior to your ancillary equipment.

Physical strength and absorbency of opponent and wide area attack power

The avoidance and defense of Monto is in danger.

Lee Myung-min leadership

Pore capacity.

Enchant Power to all enemies that can consume their stamina

There are no weather conditions outside the weather conditions.

Violent drugs consume as much as possible.

this is what is written for sk.i dont read a tank that do better dps than other class.

Fighting has fast attack speed and high evasion rate, and is an excellent job in PvP.

There are a total of three stunts, from two stunts that can be learned during the martial arts period to a solar warrior

You can easily cut off your opponents when you use the skill, and it is faster to collect the RP.

In other words, the opponent's skills are interrupted while fighting fast gathered RP can utilize various abilities.

At the party, the monster must be able to properly break down the skills used to help the tanker survive.

However, it lacks range-type skills, and because the skills are mainly focused on physical strike

It can be relatively weak in battle against many enemies.

this is what fighter should be

Swordsmanship is slightly slower than attacking fighters, but the high hit rate and critical streak are powerful in one shot.

There is a limit to using the sword as a secondary weapon and attacking it from the enemy's back to get the best power.

However, even if you do not take back the enemy, the basic attack power is superior to other races,

It is very advantageous for PvP because it has a lot of skill ability to down enemy or break guard.

Because there is a buff that increases the speed of movement,

If most of your skills are attack-focused and you are behind your opponent, you will gain 1.5 times the power

Rather than standing in front of the enemy in the back of the battlefield is a career that shows a powerful one shot.

Although there is scope skill in fierce fighting, swordsman does not have scope skill at all, one-on-one specialized job.

It is a solver that treats monsters that are not very strong in the party or PvP as a one-stop shop.

swordman king of dps

this was taken from NTL site when dbo open,if you want read other class just translate

also majins was good because of spind that with RP was have only 6 seconds coodlown,but got nerfed (unecessary nerf)

because they was like that before,they was hard to take down was take like 10-15 skills with very good dps,and they was use knokdown and debuffs and ofc bold strike but was do 115 bleed with 800 dmg with a +10 axe,After they got the boost they have now and the problem of OP class wasnt exist,and tbh the game was much better in term of pvp and pve

• funny to see that you never complain and always say that the class you play need a boost.now you play swordman too and want swordman to get more dodge.is not to be rude,just for say it

• well its broken to shit, but I found the line

"Using a warrior's ax, the secondary tanker occupation plus high-stamina and defense strength during the war, plus the attack"

now im no game designer(yet), but im pretty sure this means it also does damage as well, breaking off from the pure tank path DW has.

• The most striking feature of the Mechin Warrior compared to other races is its superior stamina and defense.

At the same level, they have about 1.5 to 2 times more health than men or humans.

Attack power is somewhat lacking, but because it has excellent physical strength and defense strength

It can perform stable battle even if several monsters are piled up, and there is balance between pore and physical.

It also has a melee attack that draws faraway enemies or, conversely,

It also has a defensive buff that boosts maximum health and defense strength and resilience.

It's really a defense-specific job. Solving is also excellent because it is possible to have a stable battle.

Because it has provocation, it is a job that can be positioned as a strong bodice, tanker which is the center of the party.

원문보기:

https://translate.googleuserco…2c0da743798fd1df1990b953c

read better what is written? ATTACK POWER IS LACKING

Continuously absorbs the opponent's physical strength and has wide-range attack skills.

It also has a debuff ability to disperse enemies with fear and to reduce the evasion and defense of monsters.

Even if the defense is not more stable than the mage warrior, the role of the auxiliary tanker is sufficient

The ability to attack can also play a role because it is supplemented by the ability to attack.

원문보기:

https://translate.googleuserco…159e8bc8b8ed52de08fc74acd

based on debuffs AND support attack cause the role is auxilairy tank

• thank you for agreeing with me, in a SOMEWHAT agressive manner

• physical strength and defense strength you know that strenght by korean translation means defense right?

LOLWHAT, im dying omg

im done, you are literally grasping at straws now, this ain't even a discussion anymore, just talking to a brick wall

physical strength means defense, so what you just said is its got defense strength AND defense strength

what is SK, a double decker namekian?

• you talk korean a little?you know korean stats?its wirtten defense,google translated it in strenght

yeah talk to a brick wall with you that doesnt understand that a broken class is broken because like easy win probably.

also not my fault if you dont played dbo korean that was balance and dont know what balance means

• hey Kur this is not Korean server, this game is based off of Taiwan server. also this is a private server. NTLs product was a failed one so stop bringin it up no one actually cares about korean server or stuff that people accomplished from a game that died 6years ago.

you keep on being told that this isn't Korean server by multiple dbog staff get it though your head its not going to be like that.

stop crying about sks cause a good swordsmen can outplay 1.

you claim to be good and yet your crying about skills that can be nullified.

silly kur, learn how to play on this server and quit whining

peace

oh ya btw mod icedude and stupid box wannabe don't remove this post cause this tony guy need to hear the truth (I think hes a new guy)

• funny to see that you never complain and always say that the class you play need a boost.now you play swordman too and want swordman to get more dodge.is not to be rude,just for say it

Didn't you just want to nerf SK to be less threat to SM?

MA in general is physical type class and their subs have dodge passives and dex buffs.

SM is more success rate, RP Balls , KD at will class with some dodge while fighter is more resistance type, speed and with higher dodge class.

Good SM with legendary gear can get good enough dodge but my point is, since SM as class itself just needs a bit more dodge passive soo it become true counter class vs fighter.

Still SM as it is now, is alright and monster PVP class, just most of you do not know how to use it.

Btw, "now you play swordsman", I was always fighter and swordsman in TW, I used SK mostly to joke around plat and some PVE content while crane, dw, poko and turtle were there only to play when I need some change.

Sadly I never played Karma or Plasma and I used buffers only for buffs and somewhat pvp with them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• yeah sure update of tw that make the game fail and close is better of the update that sas make full server and nobady complain about balance.learn what Balance means study classes and then talk.now go play your sk...sure a swordman with 0 ping can beat a sk with right timing and kd with luck and perfect timing.all sk need to do la press bold strike and win.so balanced.also you know that koreana server at the end was like te right?this is why koreana ppl quit and game die...anwyay of you dont know the thing you should read dbocom a little more and talk less my friend

• Fighter need solare flare with 100% hirrate reduction back then...sm is good as it is Now just need more damage and more crit

• Against karmas, the only class specific accessory you need is anti confuse, against dende/poko you will need anti paralysis, Ultimate you need anti candy, and against SK you need Anti Paralysis, fear, and anti bleed? Okay that's simple to get in 70 cap because in higher levels you get higher stats in gear like i've said before, but what about level 50 cap? Where you can't wear a 60%+ anti bleed necklace, also im hearing a lot of "you just need the right gear and max stats, you need lots of sets of gear" and like Tony said that's because of how unbalanced things are, not to mention Karma doesn't need much gear atm to be very good and that's because they are broken and easy to play.

People have been crying for bold to have its bleed be removed since dbocom and there is a reason for that, and I have yet to see a good reason for a tank to have a really good DoT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!