Infuriating Lag

• Alright, so this is really angering me. So far, this game has been nearly unplayable. Every 5-10 seconds, the game freezes, and the program goes completely unresponsive. Another problem I have is that, for some reason, certain dialog choices in the tutorial cause you to fail the quest, and leave you stuck in the text box, unable to move. And to top it all off, one of the first actual quests in the game is still in Korean, leaving me confused. Please, do what you can to resolve these very serious problems.

• Alright, so this is really angering me. So far, this game has been nearly unplayable. Every 5-10 seconds, the game freezes, and the program goes completely unresponsive. Another problem I have is that, for some reason, certain dialog choices in the tutorial cause you to fail the quest, and leave you stuck in the text box, unable to move. And to top it all off, one of the first actual quests in the game is still in Korean, leaving me confused. Please, do what you can to resolve these very serious problems.

Which windows do you have?

1) Try to disable your antivirus while playing

2) Put dbo to the antivirus whitelist after every update

This does not completely fix the problem but is slight better for me.

I use win 10.

I already had this problem... you will need to re-install because the files get too fragmented

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!