Level 33 Stone - Final official answer.

• Hello DEVs,

First of all, awesome work so far,

I have one question that has been on my mind forever.

Level 33 stone, on the cash shop, during this pre open beta or/and Open beta?

Do we have an official, definitive answer on this?

Thank you in advance.

• As far as I remember Daneos didn't want jump items, therefore I don't think you can immediately jump to Lv. 33.

It should be a donation though

IGN: 18_small.png Melodious / 15_small.png Butterfinger

7fe90623b715f1dbdb89a33570d69389.gif

• At the moment it hasn't been planned that it will be removed or something, but it will be put into account if ever the Devs decide to put it as an event reward.

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10348/

Many many users complained that the item is P2W since it skips being a child completely, you gain an unfair advantage to those who can't cash for the item by becoming over half the game ahead of them with one purchase.

Thats what donations are for. Basically you buy time. Everyone can reach 33 in a short time, but by spending some money you can skip the level 20 area, while others have to do it. Where is that advantage you are talking of?

White U70s are P2W, because they are only accessable by spending money

• Imo its not P2W, P2W is stuff like brown boxes and white stones which give you lots and lots of zenni for great gear, thus making you alot stronger.

Level up stone on the other hand just saves you the couple of hours it takes to get from level 10 to level 33. We need more items like these in the cash shop and not things like brown boxes and white stones which are P2W.

• Thats what donations are for. Basically you buy time. Everyone can reach 33 in a short time, but by spending some money you can skip the level 20 area, while others have to do it. Where is that advantage you are talking of?

White U70s are P2W, because they are only accessable by spending money

If you're in the position where you need White Stones, they can be obtained with a short amount of time if you put the effort into a method of making Zeni, I wouldn't call them outright P2W.

Since it's P2W it will be removed.

Rightly so. I think all of us would have liked to be able to jump the child stage of the game after you've alreayd done it the once but it is P2W.

• If you're in the position where you need White Stones, they can be obtained with a short amount of time if you put the effort into a method of making Zeni, I wouldn't call them outright P2W.

Rightly so. I think all of us would have liked to be able to jump the child stage of the game after you've alreayd done it the once but it is P2W.

You call White Stones not P2W, but Jumping Item is a P2W Item? Lol.

If White stones would be bound, nobody could buy them via Zeni = You'd have to spend money to use them = better gear = P2W.

Everyone, literally everyone gets to Lv. 33 at some point = no better items than anyone else, maybe even worse items = P2W?

Let me show you guys the definition of pay 2 win.

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

Dude, you've spent like 400 bucks on this game so you can beat everyone who hasn't spent any money. Pay-to-win noob!" = +15 Users lmao

White stones have already been confirmed multiple time by moderators on discord that they WILL NOT be in the cash shop in open beta. if you want them you will have to work for them and get rewards or win events.

Yes, it was an example.

• You call White Stones not P2W, but Jumping Item is a P2W Item? Lol.

If White stones would be bound, nobody could buy them via Zeni = You'd have to spend money to use them = better gear = P2W.

But they're not account bound. Yes the current only way for them to be generated in-game is with players purchasing them with real money, but my opinion is, they're not expensive enough to be deemed P2W.

Let me show you guys the definition of pay 2 win.

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying

As long as there is a cash shop with tradable items you will never be able to prevent this. $15 on a Kid Clock, sold for 1 Billion gets you a fair amount of items with that amount of Zeni. Does that make purchasing Dogis, Kid Clocks, Etc. which are all cosmetic items P2W too? Of course not.

Your opinion is different to mine and that's okay though, I personally just don't think the cost of a White Stone is that significant.

• White Stones are p2w man, if u look and compare the upgrade rates and the amount of white stones needed to make atleast +10-+13 with its price in the cash shop you will find that u have to spend alot in order to make a fair strong plus "+" in your gear.

Also by saying "As long as there is a cash shop with tradable items you will never be able to prevent this" u're not making any sense cuz it all depends on the type of the tradable item u're talking about. If cosmetic item as u say then it wont effect the gameplay so much but items like white stones and brown boxes are something else... and as cosmo said quoting from aru these items will be available in OB and obtainable by other means. U only make Danuvius correct for calling u "p2w noob" who can not use his own skills to get what he needs.

• personally I like the lvl 33 book some of us work and don't have the time to grind multiple characters out like the teenagers and children that enjoy this game.

I allows players to bye for time this isn't a max lvl item so I don't view it as pay to win since your not at the end game. However If the game starts out at lvl 38 then I can see the lvl 33 book not being added until a higher lvl caps are implemented so it wont bring you to close to completion.

but I haven't spoken to the devs about this, it could be possible that this lvl 33 book has been decided on and would not be added.

In the end is all about what the devs believe the item to be and if its beneficial to the game in there minds or not.

What ever is decided I will support. This is my personal opinion and doesn't reflect the views of the dbog team or the devs on this topic