• For whom asked me about my build:

Right below is the build I am currently using, but due to the punishment having been disabled, you may want to invest skill points for other valuable skills. (I haven't changed my build yet because I am lazy.) As you can see, this build is good for grinding/farming, and you can use it for most dungeons without having to change it.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10350/

However, as for party play-wise, you have a dende in your party and if you have good enough offence/defense, another build attached below would be better. Please notice that I am assuming the punishment is disabled.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10351/

If you think you don't have to use Great Namek's AoE skills (actually, you barely use them) and the punishment works, invest the SPs for the punishment and some other skills you like. LP and defense increase passive skills are good but not mandatory if you have good gears. Soul passive is not necessary to be honest, particularly if you claw is +10 or something (it doesn't make a big difference in dmg, and you will have to use skills more than once to kill mobs around you anyway). Mystic attack is recommendable, and Disastrous blow is a matter of choice. The punishment is of course a must if fixed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!