Question About the last update Answer please!

• I have 2 question about the last update.

1.what is the meaning of retail DBO?

and

2.what is luck drop?

Since m English is not good and its not my country main language that's why i have these 2 questions regarding the last update.I am very thankful for your answers.

• Retail = as the original dbo taiwan, but to be honest i don't know if that is completely true, maybe they just think that the old dbo was like this. I know that i don't,

Lucky drop, as Daneos explained is a chance to get more % of getting a good drop, for example if the upgrade stone drop rate is 2% then that % would be increased, he didn't say by how much.

• i dont know what is you main lenguage but:

1.what is the meaning of retail DBO?

Means like the "original dbo". The old Tw server that this server is triyng to emulate.
    --
    Queire decir como el dragon ball original. El juego que este servidor intenta emular o revivir.

2.what is luck drop?

When you kill a mob you have a chance to get the lucky drop. If you get it, the drop rate and the zenni rate will be increased for that mod.
    Aumenta el dropeo de objetos y dinero de el mob en el que te salio el "lucky drop"

• Ok thank you guys now i understand about retail and luck drop but i didn't understand about lucky drop that much though because we don't know that after lucky drop we got and item or increased Zenies or we have a chance to get an rare item on killing next mob or we got a duration drop% increase there are so much assumption to talk too. So if u any more about ''Lucky Drop'' then please update this post

Once again thanks you guys for replying fast.

• This is what i thing.. dont really have much more infor than the post fo daneos but i think, when you kill 10 mob you will have 10 chances to get a lucky drop (one for each mob you killed) If you kill one, you will have 1 chance. In the moment that the mob drop something, the server determine if is normal, rare, legendaria, if is a stone (each one of that have a %) The lucky drop increase thoses %.