Last update was quite interesting!

• I disagree on defense, it does not make a difference again, whether you are full +10 or full +15.

DOT's defense and base def are dif.

Dot's defense means, DOT's won't one shot people and on every class they are some what tankish.

Now Crane can't use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, crane needs a bit brain now to be fully used.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• DOT's defense and base def are dif.

Dot's defense means, DOT's won't one shot people and on every class they are some what tankish.

Now Crane can't use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, crane needs a bit brain now to be fully used.

No no, i mean def for damage, " dot damage are reduced through bleeding, burn defense etc. "
    i test it a lot of times, if u have 3.5k or more, dont have a big diference, that is, i did basically same damage on full +15 fighter and on full +10 dende , 3.5k e. def vs 5k.
    not worth the effort to upgrade to +15 for little difference... (this was the old defense that was in the game a few months ago)
    and as that is dbog, there is progress, then back to what it was before, meh

• No no, i mean def for damage, " dot damage are reduced through bleeding, burn defense etc. "
    i test it a lot of times, if u have 3.5k or more, dont have a big diference, that is, i did basically same damage on full +15 fighter and on full +10 dende , 3.5k e. def vs 5k.
    not worth the effort to upgrade to +15 for little difference... (this was the old defense that was in the game a few months ago)
    and as that is dbog, there is progress, then back to what it was before, meh

Well right now, overall defense is good.

Well try doing dmg on Dende and on SK or DW and you will see dif.

Like, I did hellzone on SK and DW, it was 1k, I did it on humans it was 3-4k.

I tested bold on humans, it was 4k, while on majins with 5k mdef, it was 1k.

Defense is working as it should and you took fighter and dende, not good.

Since dende over all have namek gear aka more def than humans.

Compare SK +10 and SK +15 and then you will see that defense is working.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!