Last update was quite interesting!

• I wonder if people who call the game CraneOnline and SKOnline has ever heard about antibleed / antifear. :/

most likely they haven't. lots of people who don't truly know how to play there class or cant adapt quickly complain on the forum. This update was the best yet in terms of the servers goal of mimicking Taiwan before shut down.

• Notice how the people that like this update have somewhat OP gear which many people that play this game doesn't have. Its not all about the OP players in the game also about the lower level ones. So Sendoku by you calling someone an ant is very childish beyond belief on a post where you speak your own opinions -_-

• Notice how the people that like this update have somewhat OP gear which many people that play this game doesn't have. Its not all about the OP players in the game also about the lower level ones. So Sendoku by you calling someone an ant is very childish beyond belief on a post where you speak your own opinions -_-

complaining about an update with shit gear makes no sense either though

You are basically asking to kill people with op gear by having shitty gear. Only the damage in pve is screwed up because its insanely hard to level now. Even though I own +15 weapons I cant use spins to farm properly

• complaining about an update with shit gear makes no sense either though

You are basically asking to kill people with op gear by having shitty gear. Only the damage in pve is screwed up because its insanely hard to level now. Even though I own +15 weapons I cant use spins to farm properly

I think he's talking about the full +15 people. But yeah 70 cap isn't about "adjusting", the whole meta of 70 cap is what gear you equip against "x" class with little change in what you do with your skills. Old OP players from TW will tell you this. Even in retail they all complained about the balance, good players too. Hell, fighters dont even have to think for the most part if hes fighting another human in this cap, they can just needle you and theres a big chance you die in 1 shot (unless you have full +15 Zzz)

You guys want to see real balance? You'll just have to wait for OB where we'll hopefully have level caps because 70 cap has lots of fixing to do. (Much better players will also come back in OB)

• Also I did not see any difference in the damage of the spin of the majin, continues taking a ridiculous damage, I put the points to the maximum and I did not see any difference, I have glove + 15 and sub weapon + 10 and it did not change anything.

The only thing that changed in the spin was that it now works with its normal appearance, but the damage still remains a waste, plus an unnecessary update leaving us players more disappointed.

• just wait my good man just wait ;)

wait for what another swordsman nerf? now they will think that swordsman is too op and will decrease their fvcking hit rate. and will focus on fighters boost thats obvious. even fighter has dmg increase when crit is successful with phy crit rate increase they do more dmg than swordsman with 60% phy crit that obvious. their not looking for balance their looking for boosts for 1shoot

• wait for what another swordsman nerf? now they will think that swordsman is too op and will decrease their fvcking hit rate. and will focus on fighters boost thats obvious. even fighter has dmg increase when crit is successful with phy crit rate increase they do more dmg than swordsman with 60% phy crit that obvious. their not looking for balance their looking for boosts for 1shoot

mate mate mate.... if there trying to revive it like old DBO.. there NOT gonna nerf swordsman hitrate... we swordsman should have base (at the VERYYYY least) 1900+... it would be ridicules to nerf a classes MAIN thing... that's like nerfing a fighters dodge rate so other classes can hit them... its NOT gonna happen... if u equipped yourself with dex mayb youd have a higher chance of critting while attacking behind so 1.5x more damage + crit = almost to insta 1 shotting humans.. (assuming they factor in dex's phys crit rate so don't quote me on this)

• Alright, I wasn't posting until I didn't test it, soo here it goes.

1. Finaly Defense is in play

2. SM are great again (stun + KD) and epic dmg.

3. Kaioken gives attack speed as it was in TW, 5% only.

4. Server change, well I thought it would lag me, it is a bit change for EU players, but still playable, soo that is alright too

5. Crane DOT's are somewhat alright, solid bleed won't one shot you anymore

6. DW's with high def as they have, can't be killed by 1 critic needle, they TANK Critics as boss now

All in all, it is great update.

PS: Maybe it is me but there was bug where you couldn't accept free duel request, maybe it was me but please everyone test it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• mate mate mate.... if there trying to revive it like old DBO.. there NOT gonna nerf swordsman hitrate... we swordsman should have base (at the VERYYYY least) 1900+... it would be ridicules to nerf a classes MAIN thing... that's like nerfing a fighters dodge rate so other classes can hit them... its NOT gonna happen... if u equipped yourself with dex mayb youd have a higher chance of critting while attacking behind so 1.5x more damage + crit = almost to insta 1 shotting humans.. (assuming they factor in dex's phys crit rate so don't quote me on this)

I would like to slim a part of your text, ridicules to nerf MAIN thing of a class, it can not be so much ridicoulus but ,unfortunately, it happens with crane right now

• I disagree on defense, it does not make a difference again, whether you are full +10 or full +15.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!