nerf ultimate majin to death

• is not like original dbo,like i already say original dbo was SKO and SPEEDPARTYONLINE,but here isnt better.but atm balance here is worst than original dbo.i already write the reason on other thread,now if you wanna make balanced game go see how the balance was when the game wasnt noob friendly(level 55 korean patch before op bleed).nobady was complaining on that patch.after that patch the game start fail update after update

• I can understand the frustration,all majin classes are my favorite over nameks and humans,i would really like to see things turn around,but,the team aims for a retail look a like version and also as they have mention in past,they aim for something more balanced than retail,something that will make happy all the fans,but firstly they need to reach a point and that point is the retail,have patience guys,we will have alot ups and downs,chill and enjoy the game as it is free for testing or have a brake until you feel more satisfied with upcoming fixes/updates...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!