Last update is a big fail.

• You don't know DBO if u think it's not a good update.

It is what old dbo was.

Have you ever thought about what led the old dbo to the final failure? Imo, its in someway because of the inappropriate difficulty that unfit most of the players which made them feel struggling, I think this is something that daneos should consider about seriously , for most of the players play games for fun, not for frustration . what I want to say is, make this game easier a bit , it will surely bring more new players to join, and in the meantime , newbie players would be grateful in their way to pro.

• Have you ever thought about what led the old dbo to the final failure? Imo, its in someway because of the inappropriate difficulty that unfit most of the players which made them feel struggling, I think this is something that daneos should consider about seriously , for most of the players play games for fun, not for frustration . what I want to say is, make this game easier a bit , it will surely bring more new players to join, and in the meantime , newbie players would be grateful in their way to pro.

all mmorpg´s are based in efort and spend a lot of time in front the pc. For quickly games you can play xenoverse, smash brothers, any fifa.. even leage of legends.. but any of those are mmorpg...

• Have you ever thought about what led the old dbo to the final failure? Imo, its in someway because of the inappropriate difficulty that unfit most of the players which made them feel struggling, I think this is something that daneos should consider about seriously , for most of the players play games for fun, not for frustration . what I want to say is, make this game easier a bit , it will surely bring more new players to join, and in the meantime , newbie players would be grateful in their way to pro.

If the game gets really easy (a great example is with the OP damage patch that "so many people loved"....then there honestly won't be a "way from newbie to pro"...newbies and pro's will legit be the same thing...no challenge=nothing to stand out from

• stop saying is like original dbo.Original dbo was a mess with balance,but with this update literally kill some class.

and in retail dbo(sko) atleast spin and kame was good.Im not complaining about crit but about resistance and base dmg.some class got way too low base dmg.and bold strike still op.imo u shouldnt aiming to make the game like retail dbo,if the game fail was a reason,but should make it better.the game as it is now is unpleyable for some player.i think the game should have a incrased difficulty level by level,but hell some of my noob friend cant even do korin forest now.with a set +6 and gloves +7

• also have a problem with the damage am a turtle my damage has declined rapidly since yesterday two days ago everything was OK

the game has been brought back to Taiwan retail lvls in terms of crit , success rate, resistance rate and damage. Turtle user may see this as a nerf if they don't have full crit weapons for pve purposes.

stop saying is like original dbo.Original dbo was a mess with balance,but with this update literally kill some class.

and in retail dbo(sko) atleast spin and kame was good.Im not complaining about crit but about resistance and base dmg.some class got way too low base dmg.and bold strike still op.imo u shouldnt aiming to make the game like retail dbo,if the game fail was a reason,but should make it better.the game as it is now is unpleyable for some player.i think the game should have a incrased difficulty level by level,but hell some of my noob friend cant even do korin forest now.with a set +6 and gloves +7

Darkvicouss777 this is how dbo retail was. You forget this private server wants to elimulate the Taiwan server before shut down.

bold strike was this powerful.

I'm assuming your a human . to counter bold strike you need anti bleed gear close to 100% so 4-5 accessories with anti bleed, and I also recommend have tmq7 energy def armour or ccbd spiritualist armour around +6- to _8 to battle most sks.

get this anti bleed and energy def gear and you should be able to to hold your own.

Players assume blindly that I only need 1 set of armour to fight every class in this game that's a major mistake. you need multiple sets of armour inorder to fight different classes.

I would say get at least 1 set of crafted armour and 1 set of energy def armour to start. then collect more as you go.

I currently have 6 sets of armours and 3 sets of weapons to certain situations and I'm no pro.

anyways a side note: this is a test server, Not all updates will be kept criticism is

is fine as long as it well said with good points. to better explain your situation post your problem as well as a picture of the gear your are using to start.

• the game has been brought back to Taiwan retail lvls in terms of crit , success rate, resistance rate and damage. Turtle user may see this as a nerf if they don't have full crit weapons for pve purposes.

no its not like original dbo lol.i play there and atm the balance is more unbalanced of tw.the only class that are good now is Namek,other class is no more needed.maybe karma for speed buff.you consider to remove all classes and leave online namekian and name the game NamekWorldOnline?or even SpeedNClickOnline(i m sarcastic dont get mad)

• no its not like original dbo lol.i play there and atm the balance is more unbalanced of tw.the only class that are good now is Namek,other class is no more needed.maybe karma for speed buff.you consider to remove all classes and leave online namekian and name the game NamekWorldOnline?or even SpeedNClickOnline(i m sarcastic dont get mad

giphy.gif

Players assume blindly that I only need 1 set of armour to fight every class in this game that's a major mistake. You need multiple sets of armour inorder to fight different classes.

^Read this!

• "Cranes are godly" and who exactly is godly ? name me a few just so i can have a good laugh. i don't know any crane who can beat op ultimates and sk, let alone normal karma majins.

And if ure gonna tell me "but look dot crit" it's a BUG and is gonna be fixed.

• giphy.gif

^Read this!

dear friend i was having scramble gloves and i was one of the best foreigner in korean server when you wasnt even know what dbo was lol.i know you need multiple set and all but is unbalanced that you need not use dex accesories just for counter bold strike.you need to make a set just for counter bold strike.namekian use props and gg.lets face the fact that if you wanna win you need have SK.other class are all obsolete.now more than before

• like i said before i m a veteran.i know that,but if you wanna emulate tw server you wanna emulate too all unbalanced class that was in tw?remember that tw fail...and now the damage arent like tw of spin.i already say the problem the same quest my friend was easy do yesterday he cant do it today with same gear because spin is too much nerfed.might majin is maked around of spin and buffs,as it is now is too weak.in tw ppl was having multiple accounts and buff before go in dunegon and on this way here will be the same.same for turtle.too low BASE dmg,crit formula WAS WORKING GOOD like in kr(100 crit=100% crit) so i doent see problem on crit but on base dmg.what should be fixed now at my point of view

nerf sk dmg output-they are tanks.now they are tank dps

make turtle kame do more base dmg

make spin do better dmg and less cooldown with rp

nerf speed so no more based only on speed party(this will make the game harder and only skilled will count and also variety of party)

resistence is not right

or you can keep it this way,but you can cancel human and majins cause they are not needed,all will choose sk because is stronger

• dear friend i was having scramble gloves and i was one of the best foreigner in korean server when you wasnt even know what dbo was lol.i know you need multiple set and all but is unbalanced that you need not use dex accesories just for counter bold strike.you need to make a set just for counter bold strike.namekian use props and gg.lets face the fact that if you wanna win you need have SK.other class are all obsolete.now more than before

Bold strike aint op if you counter it with high e def and with anti-bleed accs which dot will lasts ~1-2 secs.

And for the record, I was playing on dbo kr and tw.

• Deffinition of fighter : someone who plays fighter is someone who came to the game and spammed right click than he got martial arts wich is pvp CLASS at the biginiing it wasn't hard so fighter was cool too play than most of the fighter players got borred so 1/2 of them changed the class and 1/2 are crying , peace

• i reply to both of you;

bold strike is op.can 1 hit almost all human.no metter gear.sk put props u need put antibleed,so you already dont have good dmg cuz of his enourmus def.let's say the thing how they are,sk is and was op.make a match with both class geared and skilled and with new balance sk will always win.only good balance was in kr the patch with repetable quest before 3 cards.after the game start failing update after update.

definition of fighter:

a class that should dodge a lot and do medium damage.

like i say but i bet nobady of you know that balance go chk how was korean dbo lvl 55 cap before big patch that was balance,not the crappy tw that is SKonline,or SpeedPartyOnline.

sm for win against sk need do kd spam,need timing and all

fighter need keep it stunned and hope to dodge

sk for kill them both just need spam bold strike and debuff,or grab them to the edge and use fear,or use lifesteal,or use skills with def debuff.i can continue if you want

so dont say that is balance just becaue you play sk and face the truh

• Oh Boy !! I just entered DBO to farm and lvl up, last week i could lvl up my fighter from 34 to 37 in 2 hours, farming mobs 1v1 with kaioken, 3 hits and dead, i dodged a lot and with +650 hit rate i almost never failed attacks.

But wait ! Daneos decided to nerf humans, now the same mobs with 300 dodge rate can even dodge 2 of my attacks in a row, i fail almost all the stuns and they hit me more than i hit them. I have more dodge rate than mobs, i have more hit rate than mobs but nvm, and even some of you think this is a "good update". Yes, good if you are not human.

So, my solution? Lets make a Sk or a buffer, because if i have to die, revive, respawn, buy pots... and then go to pvp and lose... fck off man, lets abandone my fighter.

Oh man! What we have here? A tank class dealing more damage than a DPS class? Ooooooh, and you dare to say this is balanced xd

• This game is my very first experience with DBO, so I don't have any point of reference with the older calculations but I do welcome this update.
    My main is a Fighter, level 66, and yes the grinding has been more challenging for me so far & I may not be dealing as much damage as I was but I've always thought Fighters & Turtles needed nerfing. Doing Instances with my friends was no fun for any of them because I just 1 shot everything practically & now they'll actually be a challenge again.

At the same time, I don't feel the update is as successful as they'd have liked. They didn't sort out all the kinks & they haven't made the game anymore balanced, with some classes being absurdly strong now as many others have already pointed out. I hear some classes are flat out unplayable too, these are all people sub70 trying to level too 70, they don't have the Zeni for the proper equipment yet & definitely don't have any +15 gear.

Like I originally said though I do welcome an update to make the game more of a challenge, but it's come at the expense of a large part of the communities playing experience & that is what I feel should be prioritised above everything. Hopefully all the kinks are sorted out for next the update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!