ULTI MAJIN FULL PVE

• Hello everyone! I'm looking for full PVE build for ultimate majins. I need 2 builds to be honest. 1st one for lvling 1-30 and another one for 30 lvl+ after skill reset.

It's my 1st real char that i want to make. I tried some classes before but only for few lvls. The idea of buffer just fits me and i wanna max it. If You have such a char. or know about it, please let me know some advices! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ;)

Also if there is any guild that has no problem to help new ppl, pls let me know if there is such a possibility to join :)

• Hello everyone! I'm looking for full PVE build for ultimate majins. I need 2 builds to be honest. 1st one for lvling 1-30 and another one for 30 lvl+ after skill reset.

It's my 1st real char that i want to make. I tried some classes before but only for few lvls. The idea of buffer just fits me and i wanna max it. If You have such a char. or know about it, please let me know some advices! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ;)

Also if there is any guild that has no problem to help new ppl, pls let me know if there is such a possibility to join :)

You have here best Ultimate majin guide (click) done by Box-head(boxbox) and pro Ultimates (Butterfinger, Mimicry and Cookiemonster).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!