Things you'd like to see first

• Hello daneos, first of all, thank you very much for bringing us dbo or /
    Thank you very much for your work of the staff and of course, the dbo community for helping in the development itself!

I would like to contribute what I would like to see in the dbo: I will mark it as the most important, the least important .:

1: Fix Dex / Focus (this I think is one of the things to correct, since the Dex previously gave str / dogde / crit / resistance, but they removed the STR,
    It would be good if they returned the Dex with the original stats. And the focus should lower it a bit, since I as a fighter I can reach 3.5k dogde and a sk with 1200 hit rate, I still give (really dude? XD).

2: Dungeons level 70 (cell, bacteriam, kraken) / Speed / legend drop: The lvl70 dungeons are importants already at this point since, people already bother about it, farm, farm, cc, tmq, tmq , Tqm, tatami, tatami, tatami. And people start to get bored, it would not be a bad idea to add at least 1 of the 3 dungeons to motivate the guys: D
    The speed, must be corrected, (same as thunder skill (does not do any damage) ..

And the legend dropeo should improve a little, I know that you want to play and delay but the drop is very poor, and if they put the new dungeons, they should increase the% because it lasts 15-20-30min killing 1 boss, To not drop anything (that hurts xd)

3: Budokai / Scramble / and the rest of the things: As many know, to add the budokai and the scramble, you should get balanced in the classes (which there is not)
    And this would be the last thing to add and that is the least important.

(I see it that way)

God bless all this community and Daneos for this great effort and work: D

Regards!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!