Some questions about the server

• I got a few questions about the server that I can't find it here, does anyone can answer?
    First: SSJ and other super skills will have the cooldown decreased?
    Second: Will the races be balanced? if it so, how?
    Third: Flying skill are free and unlimited?
    Fourth:The translation will be 100% or just of the most important things?
    Fifth: The dragon ball event, will be done how? the same way that in the original game?
    Thank you!

• from everything that ive read since ive been here i can answer based on what i know... classes will remain pretty much that same. they are not balancing any classes out uless they NEED to meaning probably not till after release. Flying will not be unlimited from what ive read but you will be getting an increase to the time i believe. ssj cooldown will most likely stay the same.. they might change it a bit but that is for a later time probably. they also might be giving ppl a way to stay ssj longer i think.. i might have just read that on the suggestions forum thought.. Dont quote me on these and of course everything is subject to change since the game has not been released yet.... hope this helps

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!