PvE Needs Fixing obviously!

• A dark warrior using +7 gear has almost 6k physicall defense, i doubt that a dende would have 9k with +9 gear, of course as you do, i also have dende and dw, so things may be worst than you think.

Nice post.

- We're talking about Giant Form.

- I'm expecting that the 638 (Poko DEF buff instead of 546 +LP buff) + 685 + 989 Buffs will make the difference on a DW vs Dende.

- Dendes with +0 armor would have around 2250-2350 Physical DEF... so basically they have NO WAY of getting extra DEF without buffs.

- +9 Dende Armor would be around 4200 (a wider range would be 3800-4200, but I'm taking max numbers for obvious reasons) Physical DEF. Same armor on a DW would grant them between 6.2k-6.5k.

- The man in the video had only Ultimate Majin buffs (His defense went to around 4500 hypothetically, maybe less but again, taking max numbers). This would grant the dende around 9k-10k Defense if we're taking in biggest possible values. I wrote 10k because I didn't 100% know how high his armor is (considering back in TW +11 was considered extremely good and he said he is still not at that range)

Either way, just shows how big of a difference this is!

ALSO, For those who messaged me about how I gave only crit values from here vs regular values TW...

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10409/

178 Crit Damage on that 10K Def VS. 380+ Crit Damage on that 13k Def (You should do your own research sometimes :/ )

• Sidenote:

DW's max phy/eng defense with full +15 LV70 crafted armors (i.e. omega) and with its own buffs will be around 8.5k/8.5k. 9k of phy def is reachable with some other buffs. If one could have a full set of +15 slot machine armors, then its phy def will be over 10k with its own buffs only.

• Indeed the amount of defense is around those numbers, and yes, i don't believe for a second that the current damage is like tw, still need to rework.

• Lets not also forget they are resisting like a ultimate majin with 2 60% res earrings.

Stated that in original post:

"Also tested Poko Para against the general UD3 hard super on the first floor, I can land it once every 4 times. With around 163 FOC on my Poko with Karma buff and some FOC accessories, I still can’t manage to land 2 paras in a row on any of the UD3 mobs. In Papaya… most mobs have more resistance so it’s even less likely there."

• Kaioken gives a lot more attack speed than it use to be, before it was 5% attack, 10% move speed and 5% attack speed.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, right now it feels like attack speed on kaioken is too high.

Still we are well aware that this game is in testing mode aka POB, and this dmg reduce is somewhat ok, just auto attack dmg is too high, that needs to be fixed, 1000+ auto attack dmg, who need skills when you have auto attack, let it be around 100 per attack and let speed weapons be capped on 20%, that means that max speed someone can get on auto attack is 90%, alone.

Kaioken's attack speed only FEELS higher than it used to be because you're seeing people use it while they already have high attack speed. The first 0-50% attack speed doesn't matter at all and merely doubles your default attack speed, but the jump from 80 to 90% makes a HUGE difference. You probably remember using Kaioken while you had 0% attack speed initially, which shaves 220ms of your 1100 speed, leaving you barely feeling a difference. When a Karma Majin that already has 50% attack speed goes Kaioken, though, it shaves that same 220ms from her current 550. Suddenly it's a HUGE difference.

And actually, auto-attack got nerfed too. I thought it was the same initially while just testing it against low level mobs, but while fighting CC bosses you yourself saw how much longer it took to take out the boss than before this update.

Also, lowering the cap on attack speed weapons from 26 to 20 would achieve nothing. You'd have 40% from weapons, 20% from Kaioken, and 40% from the Poko+Karma combo. Precisely 100%, aka max speed. All that would do is make speed parties with ONLY a Karma or Poko less relevant and force people to enforce that combination even more.

If we stopped the Poko+Karma buff from stacking, the max attack speed any random class could have is 52(weapons)+25(poko)+20(Kaioken) = 97% (as opposed to 112% with the Karma buff, which even leaves room for people to get half-assed 20% speed weapons and STILL be equally as OP as someone with perfect 26% weapons). As I said earlier, the last numbers in the attack speed journey to 100% have the most effect. 99% attack speed hits three times as often as 97%.(11ms to 33ms) Speed parties with Pokos would still be immensely OP, but everyone's gear matters more, and it leaves room for the Fighter class' Thunder skill to hold any merit in PvE. Y'know...the only speed class with drawbacks to using their attack speed, but is somehow outdone by a 35m range Poko that can buff and heal everyone.

"Oh, but that'd screw over Karmas!" Oh, you mean the karmas that can stop any ambush of ultras+boss with Playfull Doll and stop any boss from using any skills with Hesitation? The ones that when combined with a Turtle's Attack Speed Shackle and Slow equal the boss not being able to do anything? Yeah, those'll totally become unwanted. My bad.

• Why is this issue still ignored?

Its been few months from this post was made,neither one update had any updates on pve def.

This is a big issue,especially for new coming players who starts the game for first time,facing mobs/bosses that wrecks them.

Is it even possible to finish some of ud/tmqs with full party of needed or lower lvl for exact dungeon?

Its a rare thing someone posted like baddas giving enough proof and not flaming post,which you guys(moderators) thanked for and didnt do shit trying to fix this problem...

I guess you only do something when people start flaming and raging over forum.

• Idk what you're talking about , most mobs in this game are easy to kill , never seen a low level player struggle on any super.

• Idk what you're talking about , most mobs in this game are easy to kill , never seen a low level player struggle on any super.

Yeah regular mobs but we're talking about Dungeon mobs like UD TMQ CCBD and most likely BID4 CELLX Kraken, the trash mob in those dungeon is going be problem for people who don't have +15 armor

which is why they should get tested while we are still in pre open beta:|

You have proofs at 1st page of this post

Yeah regular mobs but we're talking about Dungeon mobs like UD TMQ CCBD and most likely BID4 CELLX Kraken, the trash mob in those dungeon is going be problem for people who don't have +15 armor

i havent farmed in a while,but i think even papaya mobs do more damage than they should

• Disclaimer; Personal Opinion...

Papaya Mobs - Level 69 Zombies around Bacterian, even % LP doesn't function right against them:

----Example: 290 Dmg Dealt ---> 53 HP recovered with 41% LP Regen

UD and TMQ (and all forbidden zone maps (CCBD and such)) mobs are way too strong from what they were in the retail version.

Idk what you're talking about , most mobs in this game are easy to kill , never seen a low level player struggle on any super.

Doing UD3 is extremely more difficult for almost any other class than Turtle or a Majin. Majins have spins, which do incredibly high dmg at the moment (Can't recall them being that powerful, but after the Resist nerf, I think they should just still have that at least) and have Kid Buu form for Karma/Plasma to do the dungeon.

I've tested even with full +15 SK and many other classes, incredibly difficult to do...

No what I was saying is that one by one they can't scratch my lp. And so I added that I could even handle 10 mobs at the same time without lp% gear with my human.

Adding them Vs. Playing against them is a total different story when mobs can do whatever they want.

Go to Bacterian (if you have a level 70 char) and try to tank 12+ mobs at a time, you'll find yourself very hurt and (as human) even dead at times if not very well geared.

UD3, if you couldn't tank 15+ mobs near Bacterian, you won't survive vs 6 UD3 supers, bottom line.

• I use lp% gear in ud3, and with 60% I can handle half a ud3 normal room with my turtle hermit.

Well, I use normal con gear and I handle UD3 hard room easily but that is because I can one crit shot them. Now classes like dark warriors should also be able to handle it pretty easily but because of the broken damage they can't do shit there. Also with that 60% and decent buffs in retail you would be able to handle the whole room easily in UD3 normal.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!