PvE Needs Fixing obviously!

• Turtle can handle UD3 hard entire floor with horrible gear... all they need is decent critrate and RIP the entire place,

I assume you mean an overleveled lvl70 Turtle. I doubt a lvl54 Turtle who actually benefits from UD3-hard could just solo-rush that place with horrible gear. Unless your idea of "horrible gear" is legendary 9 critrate +8 weaponry, complete with an arsenal of maxed majin buffs and FOCUS armor.

Nah, that wouldn't be it, would it?

• I assume you mean an overleveled lvl70 Turtle. I doubt a lvl54 Turtle who actually benefits from UD3-hard could just solo-rush that place with horrible gear. Unless your idea of "horrible gear" is legendary 9 critrate +8 weaponry, complete with an arsenal of maxed majin buffs and FOCUS armor.

Nah, that wouldn't be it, would it?

I assume any class that tries to solo UD3 Hard is level 70.

• I assume you mean an overleveled lvl70 Turtle. I doubt a lvl54 Turtle who actually benefits from UD3-hard could just solo-rush that place with horrible gear. Unless your idea of "horrible gear" is legendary 9 critrate +8 weaponry, complete with an arsenal of maxed majin buffs and FOCUS armor.

I had my Turtle friend solo UD3 Hard when he was 60 or so with some bad gear and my almost maxed Majin Buffs

• I assume any class that tries to solo UD3 Hard is level 70.

I assumed so, I just hope you guys aren't testing it like that. That'd be like a level 47 beating UD1-hard, it's similarly pointless. Try to use each dungeon's minimum level requirement to test defense. Below level 70, anyone who's got full +6 or higher gear on their level can be considered perfectly-equipped. You're more likely to have leveled up multiple times than have conveniently found upgrade stones and great gear to upgrade to +6.

I had my Turtle friend solo UD3 Hard when he was 60 or so with some bad gear and my almost maxed Majin Buffs

So 6 levels overleveled plus majin buffs. I'm curious what "bad gear" he had if he beat the entire dungeon alone, though. I get the feeling you just mean UD3's starting room. All he'd need then are good weapons, he wouldn't even get hit by the swarms of mobs sitting in 1 place waiting to get one-shotted.

Mind you my gear is plus 5-9 which is about average.

Papaya quest mobs are meant to be killed with even less upgraded lvl60-65 gear. You can't use "I can solo this/that" either. What matters is what you can do in a team during end-game stuff. A Fighter bragging about solo-ing TMQ4-hard is likely still crap for CC75+. You can be great at farming stuff you're over-equipped/leveled for, but it doesn't prove difficulty.

At your level with full LP% equipment, what you COULD brag about is tanking the onslaught of bleeds at CC80. If you can shrug everything off up until there, your point comes over much more efficiently.

• I haven't tested the defense much so I can't speak to it being broken with UD mobs and higher level mobs, although I don't doubt it. Being a healer I don't pay that much attention to defense.

But I will say this. An averagely geared player shouldn't be able to solo a dungeon of his level. Maybe if it takes a long time - like a turtle who can't be hit by the bosses cuz of slow/stop and KD or a healer who kills slow but can heal if not one shotted.

Everyone on the same page there? Kinda the point of dungeons is to have to do them as a team, with a tank, healer, ect (again around the minimum level of that dungeon). Other than like a sky dungeon where you go solo by design.

But again I don't doubt that there are issues with defense.

• Papaya quest mobs are meant to be killed with even less upgraded lvl60-65 gear. You can't use "I can solo this/that" either. What matters is what you can do in a team during end-game stuff. A Fighter bragging about solo-ing TMQ4-hard is likely still crap for CC75+. You can be great at farming stuff you're over-equipped/leveled for, but it doesn't prove difficulty.

At your level with full LP% equipment, what you COULD brag about is tanking the onslaught of bleeds at CC80. If you can shrug everything off up until there, your point comes over much more efficiently.

A cc floor that high is meant to be very difficult, and not to be soloed. When I say pve is easy I'm talking about the open world mobs like papaya, porunga rock south, etc not dungeons that require a full party. CC is meant to be a challenge for players that have already finished the game. Even with level 60 plus 6 gear I was able to grind my way to 70 on papaya pretty easily, really the only difficulty I have in pve are UDs, TMQs, and CC. The only time anyone should solo UD3 hard is when they're level 70 with good gear. I honestly don't remember the last time I struggled with pve in global on my alts.

• Really the key is to be patent and not agro so many mobs at once. Handling three or four supers can be done by a buffed Turtle easily.

Well that's the whole point of being a tank, you should be able to tank the full first floor well geared and don't die before killing them. And try not to aggro much mobs with energy siege is nearly impossible into UD3.

• A cc floor that high is meant to be very difficult, and not to be soloed. When I say pve is easy I'm talking about the open world mobs like papaya, porunga rock south, etc not dungeons that require a full party. CC is meant to be a challenge for players that have already finished the game. Even with level 60 plus 6 gear I was able to grind my way to 70 on papaya pretty easily, really the only difficulty I have in pve are UDs, TMQs, and CC. The only time anyone should solo UD3 hard is when they're level 70 with good gear. I honestly don't remember the last time I struggled with pve in global on my alts.

Its about being able to do solid grind WITHOUTH having your buffer on 24/7,if you are full pve AoE class you should be able to farm at lvl 70 with solid gear on papaya area right,with ONLY your buffs.
    What is the point of even having an pve char that cant farm withouth ulti/chef buffs?
    If you are going to respond me well I can farm with my turtle papaya easily,dont even bother to respond.
    You cant tell me that you can farm even 2 larger groups withouth having to take a 20 sec rest to continue.(ofc im talking with only your own buffs)

• 8.5k lp with 42% lp damage recovery pretty much does the trick for me. With buffs I can get 13k lp with 60% lp damage recovery. I can still take on large groups without buffs easily thanks to my aoe stun freeze, without having to wait 20 seconds to "rest", with the spiritualist heal move called "Energy reduction" maxed out, and papaya's steaks it takes me about 10 to 20 seconds tops to hit max lp. I've tested it in tattered hotel. In order to minimize the damage you take from large groups, you dash every time you pass a couple mobs, and run/dash around the mobs to get them in one spot to freeze them. And finally you use giant/super kamehameha to finish them. Before you ask, yes I can accomplish this with only my own buffs.

• 8.5k lp with 42% lp damage recovery pretty much does the trick for me. With buffs I can get 13k lp with 60% lp damage recovery. I can still take on large groups without buffs easily thanks to my aoe stun freeze, without having to wait 20 seconds to "rest", with the spiritualist heal move called "Energy reduction" maxed out, and papaya's steaks it takes me about 10 to 20 seconds tops to hit max lp. I've tested it in tattered hotel. In order to minimize the damage you take from large groups, you dash every time you pass a couple mobs, and run/dash around the mobs to get them in one spot to freeze them. And finally you use giant/super kamehameha to finish them. Before you ask, yes I can accomplish this with only my own buffs.

You dont have to teach me,i play turtle since 2012.

You dont even need aoe stun as a turtle to get even faster farming.

• How did this become a turtle debate? The main problem is how faster and easier PvE is with attack speed because of the insane amount of resistance mobs have and the insane amount of LP bosses have. I mean you literally just right click away all the hardest dungeons in the game.

• How did this become a turtle debate? The main problem is how faster and easier PvE is with attack speed because of the insane amount of resistance mobs have and the insane amount of LP bosses have. I mean you literally just right click away all the hardest dungeons in the game.

you've stated this exact line in a hundred different threads... No, it's not what this topic is even about...

Those talking about turtle... This was never about turtle either, it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change

• you've stated this exact line in a hundred different threads... No, it's not what this topic is even about...

Those talking about turtle... This was never about turtle either, it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change

I don't go around spamming the same crap all day saying it will make things too easy to anything suggested like others, and I only have 179 posts after months of having this account so no im not a spammer. Also "it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change" yeah, i'm telling you the reasons why, it's not just about damage and defense.

Also, you doing UD3 hard and not being able to deal with it wearing almost full +15 except boots, there's no nicer way to put it but you just aren't good, me and a friend did it no problem using our brain to help a friend with merely full +8/+6. Also why wear anti crit in PvE? You're not in PvP facing a fighter, at this point im just teaching you the basics of the game. Maybe you just need to get better because my friend can solo TMQ 6 Hard atm.

• I don't go around spamming the same crap all day saying it will make things too easy to anything suggested like others, and I only have 179 posts after months of having this account so no im not a spammer. Also "it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change" yeah, i'm telling you the reasons why, it's not just about damage and defense.

Also, you doing UD3 hard and not being able to deal with it wearing almost full +15 except boots, there's no nicer way to put it but you just aren't good, me and a friend did it no problem using our brain to help a friend with merely full +8/+6. Also why wear anti crit in PvE? You're not in PvP facing a fighter, at this point im just teaching you the basics of the game. Maybe you just need to get better because my friend can solo TMQ 6 Hard atm.

it is obvious you didn't even take the time to even read this thread. It was much worse before than it is now. I can solo tmq7, no need to teach me the basics, please know who you're talking to.

Mob crits did 100%+ dmg and were around 1.5x as bad as they are now... And their crits as I've showed in the pictures were over 90% of the time... Sure, go deal with 500dmg on regular attacks 100% of the time (not counting that claws would do almost 1k dmg and all those mobs spam it as first or second hit, good luck surviving a guarenteed 15k+ dmg before you even start hitting them.

Even if you claim to be an amazing player without any evidence, you clearly aren't a good reader, any further comments from you are useless to me and will be ignored...

Good talking to you

• "please know who you're talking to." Cocky much? And yes I do, i'm talking to someone who uses anti crit in PvE. 500 dmg shouldn't be anything as a DW unless you think you're some kind of god and lure all the mobs on the damn screen which is most likely the case since you said you get 15k dmg before you even start hitting them. Also never once claimed i'm an amazing player but I can beat UD3 Hard, that's no where near amazing to me maybe for you though, and you beat TMQ 7 but can't tank UD3? Pretty hard to believe, and go ahead ignore me do you think I care or something?

• You dont have to teach me,i play turtle since 2012.

You dont even need aoe stun as a turtle to get even faster farming.

I'm confused to as how this supports your statement down below

Its about being able to do solid grind WITHOUTH having your buffer on 24/7,if you are full pve AoE class you should be able to farm at lvl 70 with solid gear on papaya area right,with ONLY your buffs.
    What is the point of even having an pve char that cant farm withouth ulti/chef buffs?
    If you are going to respond me well I can farm with my turtle papaya easily,dont even bother to respond.
    You cant tell me that you can farm even 2 larger groups withouth having to take a 20 sec rest to continue.(ofc im talking with only your own buffs)

If you're aware of the tactics of grinding quickly in Papaya as a turtle without buffs, I wouldn't see any reason you'd be arguing with me in the first place. From what I can understand your argument is that players can't grind without having ulti/cheff buffs constantly due to the difficulty of pve.

If you knew how to effectively grind back in TW this shouldn't be difficult at all for you, therefore nullifying your argument over pve's difficulty. From what we've just been told by Badass, mobs used to be much stronger, there shouldn't be any complaints left over pve's difficulty especially since its supposedly easier now.

• I'm confused to as how this supports your statement down below

If you're aware of the tactics of grinding quickly in Papaya as a turtle without buffs, I wouldn't see any reason you'd be arguing with me in the first place. From what I can understand your argument is that players can't grind without having ulti/cheff buffs constantly due to the difficulty of pve.

If you knew how to effectively grind back in TW this shouldn't be difficult at all for you, therefore nullifying your argument over pve's difficulty. From what we've just been told by Badass, mobs used to be much stronger, there shouldn't be any complaints left over pve's difficulty especially since its supposedly easier now.

Im telling you that i have no problems with farming but you just dont get it.The point is NOT in ME or YOU the point is in overall pve game.

About the statement that confuses you,tbh i dont know whats so confusing,if you know how to farm you dont need aoe stun.

Badass pointed out that mobs are stronger NOW,which you should know if u played few months ago.

Stop making this thread about ur farm and ur gear its irrelevant,there is a huge problem with pve def and we need fixing,or is it okay to you that for example mobs in ud3 have chance of 100% criting you every hit.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!