PvE Needs Fixing obviously!

• Ultra if you see it necessary to give yourself a handicap and not use Freeze, feel free not to use it. Pve won't be changed, it really isn't that difficult to grind anyways. If you have trouble grinding, too bad make a buffer.

Also reread what Badass wrote, it's very clear he said they were supposed to be much stronger than what they are now(He was more than likely referring to TW/HK). I'm aware that pve was very easy a couple months back on DBO G.

• Ultra if you see it necessary to give yourself a handicap and not use Freeze, feel free not to use it. Pve won't be changed, it really isn't that difficult to grind anyways. If you have trouble grinding, too bad make a buffer.

Also reread what Badass wrote, it's very clear he said they were supposed to be much stronger than what they are now(He was more than likely referring to TW/HK). I'm aware that pve was very easy a couple months back on DBO G.

Are you f*king crazy????

Do you even see who made this thread?

Do you see the name of the thread????

Do you even know that pve change wasnt made ON PURPOSE???

Its made because they were preparing budokai and def was fked when u tried to PVP like insane crits above 80k.

They have same formula for def and they only made it good in pvp and in pve it stayed broken.

Imma just ignore you because you dont know what you are talking about,you just talking some nonsense.

Gitgud

• Clearly you didn't even bother to read Badass' reply to Sirab. Call me crazy all you want, but you'll remain as ignorant as the day you first started playing this game.

Anyways that practically ends our discussion.

• I can understand that pve defense is a bit iffy, but that doesn't justify pve being broken. I remember you replied to me saying a Aoe class couldn't handle a group of papaya's mob without buffs. Which I quickly proved it wrong. "Im telling you that i have no problems with farming but you just dont get it.The point is NOT in ME or YOU the point is in overall pve game."

And than you start talking about the issues with pve defense, which you should only be having issues in UDs, TMQs, and CC. Practically anyone with decent gear can grind, and beat map after map on the open world.

Which than you try to link with Badass' post about pve mob's damage with this "Badass pointed out that mobs are stronger NOW,which you should know if u played few months ago." Which clearly in the post he says mobs were stronger before.

You're not very good at supporting your opinion, and over all you don't know what you're talking about.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!