Update May 23 - Skills enabled

• true.

HAHAHAHAHA stop repeating this shit, and tell me how he testing the "stability" when players doing nothing, and they getting bored after 5 minutes, few players who rest staying and chat in kokara this is stability test? Come on, if daneos will tell you that shit with sugar is cake, you will belive that this is cake, because daneos say that.
    Alpha 2 stability test, is like testing how new roof is waterproof, without water.

The truth is:
    They did not manage with time, the come 3 days late, they open 1 bugged server, then they said this is stability test- they say that because they fucked up something & they had not enough time for fix it, but they had to open the server so they say this is just stability test, and parasites without brain will eat everything, without thinking.

Daneos you should not open server like this one, i think everyone would like more to wait few days more and play on normal server where the main things working..

100% true...

Este es el momento, listos para el encuentro, seis contra mi solo besaran el pavimento, desde niño estuve rondando a tus espaldas, soy tu sudor, soy tu terror, soy la raíz de todos tus traumas, para que tratar de tomar las cosas con calma, seguiré siendo la trama que te deja sin saliva, te alertas, te alarmas, pierdes las energías, tratar de vencerme es tu peor alternativa, llores o rías siempre sigo reflejado en tus pupilas. 8)

• HAHAHAHAHA stop repeating this shit, and tell me how he testing the "stability" when players doing nothing, and they getting bored after 5 minutes, few players who rest staying and chat in kokara this is stability test? Come on, if daneos will tell you that shit with sugar is cake, you will belive that this is cake, because daneos say that.
    Alpha 2 stability test, is like testing how new roof is waterproof, without water.

The truth is:
    They did not manage with time, the come 3 days late, they open 1 bugged server, then they said this is stability test- they say that because they fucked up something & they had not enough time for fix it, but they had to open the server so they say this is just stability test, and parasites without brain will eat everything, without thinking.

Daneos you should not open server like this one, i think everyone would like more to wait few days more and play on normal server where the main things working...

Nope we are straight forward with all our facts. We openly share all our progress and hurdle. When we had the delay I post it publicly to everyone on our facebook page. Instead of giving some excuse or screenshot or video to appease the masses. This test phase is to test the new Server stability. The old server was not stable enough so danoes recoded the whole server again.

We may not give 100% detailed insight to what we are doing 100% of the time. Though we will never lie to our players about our progress. If you have no patients to wait for a successful bug/crash free server. Then try playing another game for 2-3months then come back and see our progress I'm sure it will be farther along then any other DBO projects.

• Exactly, i'm trying to play the game for the first time. I click start and crap, then the dbo cursor shows up along with a white jig-saw animation, then it closes the client and brings question marks. I click the first button and it tries to connect, but then it says target refused to connect or something. I turned off firewall, and ran as admin. I don't know whats wrong. Can someone help?

• Nope we are straight forward with all our facts. We openly share all our progress and hurdle. When we had the delay I post it publicly to everyone on our facebook page. Instead of giving some excuse or screenshot or video to appease the masses. This test phase is to test the new Server stability. The old server was not stable enough so danoes recoded the whole server again.

We may not give 100% detailed insight to what we are doing 100% of the time. Though we will never lie to our players about our progress. If you have no patients to wait for a successful bug/crash free server. Then try playing another game for 2-3months then come back and see our progress I'm sure it will be farther along then any other DBO projects.

"We may not give 100% detailed insight to what we are doing 100% "
    With every next post i feel like i read news in revelation forum, maybe this is revelation forum and they change the forum skin lmao.

"Then try playing another game for 2-3months"
    Already playing.

• "We may not give 100% detailed insight to what we are doing 100% "
    With every next post i feel like i read news in revelation forum, maybe this is revelation forum and they change the forum skin lmao.

"Then try playing another game for 2-3months"
    Already playing.

It seem your lack of the English comprehension lead you to misunderstood what I wrote so I will rephrase it for you. We might not give every little detail of what we are doing in the background because it would be a waste of our time. Because it will get done in a matter of few days then its old news. So we give the outline progress, working on, disabled etc. To make it short. Like a title of a book, instead of making you read the content a long detail explanation of what we are doing. You get the cover page its easy on us and you guys.

I also gave the detail explanation of what we're doing with this testing phase which is stability test of the new server. So we don't hide anything from our user and that is fact.

• i know u give us all the details and we are galde that we are playing this game again because of u but if u wanna test the real stability u gotta give us the real action to watch ppl lvling up useing skills and exploring this game one more time instead of chating in kokara but ty any way

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!