Dragonball Video games.

• Yo I have a question, is dragonball fighter z the only dragonball game announced this year? I bought Xenoverse 2 Deluxe edition last night lol cuz that shit was on sale homie!

Anyways I'm asking cuz if xenoverse 3 was announced or raging blast 3 or sagas 2 or some shit, then i should'nt have bought xenoverse 2 . lol

• Yes, this is the only game this year. Dragon Ball is a clear and simple fighting game, but by no means primitive. It's fun to play it literally for the sake of everything: get new clothes, complete a quest and get the right clothes as a prize, collect all the super attacks, and get trained by all masters - from Goku to Birus. This is a good, high-quality fanservice game that can erase the rest of the entertainment from life for a month. But, for more than a month it is not interesting to play it already. After the first month, I abandoned it and returned to play cs go. Now I'm using blue csgo skins, which I'm going to sell. And it's more interesting to me than playing Dragon Ball.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!