I can't see any change on the critical damage after the latest update

• Also I did not see any difference in the damage of the spin of the majin, continues taking a ridiculous damage, I put the points to the maximum and I did not see any difference, I have glove + 15 and sub weapon + 10 and it did not change anything.

The only thing that changed in the spin was that it now works with its normal appearance, but the damage still remains a waste, plus an unnecessary update leaving us players more disappointed.

• The critical damage fix seems to be correct, and is meant to work on skills that have further boosted crit damage. I recall doing about 20k damage on Dr. Gero rather than the 13k I did before this update. Though the main problem was the weird base damage, and how crappy attacks like Wolf Fang Fist/Big Bang Attack were in comparison to Rock Paper Scissor. Even my lvl2 Quick Attack did 6k damage whereas my Big Bang does 8k when it crits. Mind you, a fighter barely energy crits, so this generally makes Quick Attack stronger.

The main problem remains the HORRIBLE Majin Spin, though. That spin has every right to be murdering ANY normal mob with ease. If you consider it's long cooldown, it's damage not being instant, the fact you're locked out of normal movement and skills during it, still take damage while spinning, and have a long self-stun duration afterwards.....you'd expect it to be an awesome move. But nope, it can't even halfway kill a normal mob. Farming in general has been a pain with the lowered damage and weakened props, but someone needs to go to jail for how much that poor spin's been raped. Daneos doesn't seem to know anything about subtle changes...

• I saw the difference, Just to remember, it's only skill with " increase damage x1.5 when crit succesfull". A day before the update I was doing 7xxx crit damage (RPboost) on mobs of my level and after the update it was 10xxx (RP boost). by the way I was also doing 9xxx crit damage even without RPboost.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!