Boss's ( Places ) To Be Nerfed

• well where do i start with this ,recently i was playing with a sm lvl 59-60 doing blue map like a normal person just solo Leveling until i inCounterd these 2 Guy's ROxI7D6.jpgWCSwrBh.jpg

Now i'm Just a Normal Sword'smen using +9 +11 Stuff , And For The Life off me i couldn't Solo these 2 Boss's even if i had to kill the mobs 1 by 1 They are Just Stupidly Missed Place in these Area's of the Map , one is inside The Blue Map ( Buster Cannon ) & ( Dragon Cave South) , people that solo play this game know's how hard it's to kill these people , especially for namek class , or majin class they barely got any Hard Hiting attack's that can basically beat a mob with 152k Health , well This is just a Suggestion of Course i beaten them but it took me 5 Popo Stones... , also the 157k Hp one , i need'd a help from a lvl 70 Poko to kill it. even that Poko took about 1 minute to kill it.

((i only Suggested This For People that don't Have Friends , i know the NTL team was like we are making a team work game , but they didn't think if players wanted to play solo....) )

• Let me Repeat... You May Not Got My Point... , Some People Refuse To Play with Others , Their Game is To Play alone trust them self's etc.... every mmo forces you to team work i know that , but others mmo still believe that people could solo certain thing. (boss's , stages... etc) ( Also i found it Rather Funny , that last boss u fight has 18k , then 32k , then 157k sounds about Right.)

• Let me Repeat... You May Not Got My Point... , Some People Refuse To Play with Others , Their Game is To Play alone trust them self's etc.... every mmo forces you to team work i know that , but others mmo still believe that people could solo certain thing. (boss's , stages... etc)

Then that's their problem. You may think this would benefit the community, but all you're doing is asking to take away the purpose of an MMO that promotes teamwork above else (aka DBO).

• if you would like to be able to solo the game without the help of others all you really need to do is get all +15 gear, create a healer/tank alt to duel client, and buy revives so when on char dies you can revive while the mobs hit the alt...its pretty simple....or you could try the hard way and ask someone to help for a minute or two

• well where do i start with this ,recently i was playing with a sm lvl 59-60 doing blue map like a normal person just solo Leveling until i inCounterd these 2 Guy's
    Now i'm Just a Normal Sword'smen using +9 +11 Stuff , And For The Life off me i couldn't Solo these 2 Boss's even if i had to kill the mobs 1 by 1 They are Just Stupidly Missed Place in these Area's of the Map , one is inside The Blue Map ( Buster Cannon ) & ( Dragon Cave South) , people that solo play this game know's how hard it's to kill these people , especially for namek class , or majin class they barely got any Hard Hiting attack's that can basically beat a mob with 152k Health , well This is just a Suggestion of Course i beaten them but it took me 5 Popo Stones... , also the 157k Hp one , i need'd a help from a lvl 70 Poko to kill it. even that Poko took about 1 minute to kill it.

Many players been able to overcome these bosses, in DBO G and even back in DBO TW. The difficulty of these bosses has always remained the same, and it isn't going to change.
    Nerfing both of these bosses isn't exactly a solution, and honestly some players actually like the challenge. When they come across a boss such as these they party up with other players and defeat it, it does also grant them a sense of achievement. It would be unfair to take this away and just make DBO a walk in the park.

((i only Suggested This For People that don't Have Friends , i know the NTL team was like we are making a team work game , but they didn't think if players wanted to play solo....) )

Both of these quests for both bosses give a large amount of EXP and have a high reward, which I believe that could be a potential reason as to why NTL designed these bosses to be difficult.

Besides, the boss in the first screenshot you posted is located in Dragon Cave South which is a dungeon. Dungeons in DBO were designed to be harder than the other questing areas. Many players also struggle with RP 1, and RP 2 which are both dungeons that most players do party up instead of soloing them for example, and Dragon Cave South is no exception.

For solo players who are struggling with a boss, then it is strongly recommended that you party up with other players (as members have already suggested above), or if you wish to solo a boss and refuse to acquire help then alternatively, you could also find an ultimate majin or a grand chef to hand out buffs which will also provide you with the assistance you seek.

• i mean... all u really have to do is try harder if your a solo player... if your methods at soloing isn't working mayb switch something up like.... stunning + knowdown combo =) and ik swordsman can do this fairly easily as u got several knockdown skills and 2 stun skills... also if u really want to solo a boss.. ask a majin for buffs? either say buffs or ++ for buffs or hang around the ffa arena and wait for the buffs to be given out lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!