• This is just a Suggestion , when the game hit the Point when Making new Content is Avaible. so no Comments about this will never happen because they can't make it , they can. anyways let's start Achievements First thing that Comes into any player Mind , what's the Use for them well , let's say Achievements Can be Really Useful for Players , since the game is all about "Collecting, Killing, Preforming Certain Moves" Well Achievements can always have Rewards , that people can actually Relate too , the Hardest Achievements Deserve higher Prize , like Exp Boosters , Zeni etc , i'd Say the Harder they get the better Rewards it gets , well This is just a Suggestion i thought it would be Cool To Have in Dbog as a Change. also i think it would be Cool if someone Finsh's all the Achievements , he Get's a Special Title as : Number One! , TheBest! etc... These Pictures are Low Made just to show how it would possibly work the Font is really Low Made this is just a Suggestion.

LOrR7yI.jpgcy466xI.png

• It would bring something new in-game and people at lvl cap could have something else to do.

It should be based as new titles with some stats on them.

Ofc harder one would give more while easy ones would give some PVE stats.

Farming King (Killing 100kk mobs) - 5% stone drop rate increased

It is cool idea.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I really like the whole achievement idea, I thinkmany on the game would like to see something similar to what Jokar has suggested but this would be a real cool incentive for players to actually collect achievements.

I know other games have similar systems, but as long as the bonuses didn't affect PVP I think everybody would be for achievements having rewards. Instead of each achievement having it's own reward, how about achievements are split into groups; Easy, Medium, Hard & Extreme or something I don't know. Once you've completed the entire group you'd then get rewards (similar to very popular F2P MMORPG that I'm sure a lot of the older players here would have definitely played at some point). This would save time for our two developers instead of having to add rewards to each individual achievement.

I don't see it being the most difficult thing to implement either but I'm somewhat ignorant on the actual development side of things.

• I really like the whole achievement idea, I thinkmany on the game would like to see something similar to what Jokar has suggested but this would be a real cool incentive for players to actually collect achievements.

I know other games have similar systems, but as long as the bonuses didn't affect PVP I think everybody would be for achievements having rewards. Instead of each achievement having it's own reward, how about achievements are split into groups; Easy, Medium, Hard & Extreme or something I don't know. Once you've completed the entire group you'd then get rewards (similar to very popular F2P MMORPG that I'm sure a lot of the older players here would have definitely played at some point). This would save time for our two developers instead of having to add rewards to each individual achievement.

I don't see it being the most difficult thing to implement either but I'm somewhat ignorant on the actual development side of things.

i Liked ur Idea about ( Easy , Normal , Hard , Extreme , Legendary ) that would make a little Competition For Players. Good One

Well I think that would be cool and difficult would buff titles, such as title upgrade.

Farming King(From killing mobs):

1. Farmer - 1% stone drop

2. Extreme Farmer - 2% stone drop

3. Superior Farmer - 3% stone drop

4. Legendary Farmer - 4% stone drop.

5. Farming King - 5% stone drop

Next would be based on zeni, or items and such ....

All in all, it is great idea.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• What about Daily and Weekly Quests on the archivements or something like that?

Example:

Daily: kill 500 mobs from papaya (or others)

Name: Assasin of mobs

Reward: 1-2 stone (red/blue) + 0.1% stone drop

Daily: kill 100 boss from papaya (or others)

Name: Like a boss

Reward: 1-2 stone (purple/green) + 0.1% stone drop

Daily: Death 100 times

Name: Die is not never enough

Reward: 10.000 zeni + 0.05% stone drop

Weekly: kill 3.000 mobs

Name: Good Farmer

Reward: 5 stones ( green/purple ) + 0.5% stone drop

Weekly: Death 1000 times

Name: Please die more

Reward: 10 black stones + 20% LP buff item

Monthly: kill 10.000 mobs

Name: Legendary Farmer

Reward: 5 white stones + 1 stone (purple/green) + 5% Dragon Ball drop item for 30 mins. or

5 white stones + 1 stone (purple/green) + 1% Stone drop item for 30 mins.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!