Need SK build and gear please

• Hi,

Build you can use this, made by a friend who plays SK since years: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011131443401

And as for gear you must get like 2 or 3 sets

Armor:

Anti crit Physical defence 36% or above (Legendary drop)

LP% recovery from damage Physical defence 26% or 25% is still good (Legendary drop)

LP% recovery from damage (Craft) 21% or 20% (Rare craft)

Pants:

LP% recovery from damage Physical defence 26% or 25% is still good (Legendary drop

LP% recovery from damage (Craft) 21% or 20% (Rare craft)

Boots:

Physical reflect 10 - 13% Physical defence (Legendary drop)

27 - 28 cons (Craft rare)

Energy reflect 15% to 20% Energy defence (Legendary drop)

Weapons:

Axe - 30% - 33% critical energy damage bonus (Legendary drop)

Gloves - 31 - 34 focus Energy damage (legendary drop)

Earings:

9 - 11 Prop x2

20Cdr x2

Neck:

199 successrate or higher

Rings:

Foc x2

Cons x2

Energy reflect x2

Physical reflect x2

And a bunch of accessories such as ( Anti bleed,Para,Fear,Candy,Confuse ).

Note: If you're willing to upgrade your gear by your own the first thing you wanna do is make everything +9 its quite simple and easy after that you can try to make it +11 +12 slowly

Good luck,

Regards

• Note: If you're willing to upgrade your gear by your own the first thing you wanna do is make everything +9 its quite simple and easy after that you can try to make it +11 +12 slowly

Quick question. Have you tried upgrading lvl 70 gear yourself since the latest updates? It used to be easy to upgrade now its quite hard. Even to get +5 with greens. Spent over 2kkk upgrading a jacket to +6. (with greens and whites). I wonder how much i would spend upgrading to +9 then when u get more breaks then fails. "quite simple" huh. :/:/:/

• Thanks a lot dude <3

• You need like 10 - 15 green/purple white stones and also use red/blue for low upgrade:

Make from +0 to +6 with red or even +7 then use white + purple with 3 or 4 tries you might be +8 or even +9.

I spent around 3.4billion zeni without counting white stones from cash shop.

Guess you didn't get me if you're trying to teach me how to upgrade gear. Lmao. 3,4kkk / piece where a upgraded +11 is 1,5kkk - 2kkk from ppl. #Legitness. I used to spend 1kkk / piece to get my whole gear to +10-12 with a bit of luck. After these updates i spend 2kkk to get +6 dats all im sayin.

And p.s i not talking about weapon upgrades, i was talking about armor upgrades so why are you talking about weapon upgrades? ._.

• Thanks a lot dude

You're very welcome.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You're going Off-topic but before i lock this thread i'd like to leave some remarks

Guess you didn't get me if you're trying to teach me how to upgrade gear.

I'm not trying to teach you how to upgrade your gear i'm pretty sure everybody knows how to do it, its so basic and i also have better things to do than teaching you basics.

Lmao. 3,4kkk / piece where a upgraded +11 is 1,5kkk - 2kkk from ppl. #Legitness.

I didn't say 3.4kkk/piece either you should read twice before you post perhaps thrice, 3.4kkk was used for a whole set and both weapons.

And p.s i not talking about weapon upgrades, i was talking about armor upgrades so why are you talking about weapon upgrades? ._.

Does it really matter if its Weapon or Armor? just because you can reach 2 extra grades with weapon doesn't mean they have different successrate and you used the word gear (both weapons and armor) i highly suggest you use that website http://www.dictionary.com/browse and search for words #ReadTwiceBeforeYouPost and #AlwaysUseDictionary.com.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!