Make DW Better.

• Iceman: I like your last paragraph. Your suggestions for D.Blow and D.Wave are awesome, but I am a bit afraid if it would be too good for DW to have. If you meant D.Wave needed to be a great aggro eating skill like SK's B.Strike, I agree (but its dmg shouldn't be like B.Strike). Well, D.Blow is a good debuff skill. If it would become as you suggested, then DW has a TOO powerful taunt that has duration of 30 sec and is spammable. I think that's too much. But in general, I see your point and very agree with you regarding the "success rate."

As always I suggest it, and you and me are here to discuss and balance it out.

What I meant for Demon Wave, it is to be based on hit rate as SK Bold Strike.

It should deal base dmg and burn based on %dmg it makes.

Let say, base dmg on demon wave is 3k and burn is 200-300 TOP, it should last 10 sec, maybe less duration cuz it is burn and no counter over it, but still something.

D.Blow maybe increase cooldown of skill to 2-3 min soo it can't be spammed that much, it would be kinda like karma "skill lock" skill, that is if you want to kill DW party, you need to kill DW and it won't be AOE based, it is target based.

Mostly DW would use that vs Bosses and trouble makers in party pvp or party budokais.

RP and CD should be 10 sec, and it should be ok.

This way DW would have cool aggro skill while SK would have buff.

DW would lock people on him, SK would stun them (even tho SK violent slice don't work on bosses, but still good vs small mobs).

All in all, DW would be fixed, it wouldn't deal much dmg, but it would be tank monster and pain in ass in pvp haha.

To be honest I really want to fix DW, since I do want to use it in PVE, while on SK I can focus on PVP mostly.

Some will say turtle is better, true, but I want DW cuz it is immortal farmer as it should be (tank 30 mobs at its prime power, NP).

PS: Insane buffing dmg of DW, wouldn't help with aggro, while D.Blow would fix everything for DW.

One more, Dragon's Pledge skill (edited) - when your lp is under 30%, your defense rate is increased by 2100 at max level.

That means, mobs auto attack would deal crap dmg to DW, like less than 50 dmg, even less than block rate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• More than anything I just want all of the DW skills to work and then we can focus in balancing. Dragon's Punishment is one of our best and most useful attacks; I hope we can at least get that fixed soon.

As far as your fixing and balancing suggestions, I'm all for those! Now that I have a much better understanding of how this class works and some of the tanking benefits, I want to truly embrace that role. Half the time I find myself taunting a bunch of enemies and it seems like my defense is useless.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!