Make DW Better.

• You should make Dark warrior's skill Demon Wave like Bold strike that shadow knight has,make it with percent damage and burn like (349% energy damage and 185% burn damage) that it would be like bold strike (344% energy damage and 279% bleed damage) .

this way Dark Warrior will be better like SK.

• Hmmm, it shouldn't be better but yes, dw class needs a rework.

Thinking on dw purpose, they should focus in aggro, defense and skills to improve the party, dw doesn't need damage as sk, but we need what we should have, the best pve tank.

Exactly. DW is not a DPS class, and it doesn't need higher dmg. DW is a pretty good tank atm, but it definitely needs something more in order to be the best tank. Not too much OP. One or two more aggro-eating skills or an AoE KD on Cyclone or simply increase its base FOC.

• Exactly. DW is not a DPS class, and it doesn't need higher dmg. DW is a pretty good tank atm, but it definitely needs something more in order to be the best tank. Not too much OP. One or two more aggro-eating skills or an AoE KD on Cyclone or simply increase its base FOC.

Indeed, i wouldn't like an op dw, we need just a little but significant rework, something that make us able to protect our party and to keep the aggro.

Right now sk is better for that, and we are relegated to be a farm class. i'll use dw anyway because is my favourite class in game, but even for me the class lacks of usefulness compared to the "pvp tank" aka sk.

• Exactly. DW is not a DPS class, and it doesn't need higher dmg. DW is a pretty good tank atm, but it definitely needs something more in order to be the best tank. Not too much OP. One or two more aggro-eating skills or an AoE KD on Cyclone or simply increase its base FOC.

Every class will outagro it if it doesn't do damage

• In general we can all agree that dw needs a buff somewhere.

IN pve

right now from my experience dws cant seem to aggro as well as sks or even cranes for that matter. there Aggro skills need a buff

In pvp

Right now defense isn't were its suppose to be. so if the defense remains as it currently is dws will need a buff for an attack skill or two attack skills inorder to be competitive.

Please note: this is my own opinion it doesn't represent the dbog team or what will happen to dw. if these buffs are added its by coincidence nothing more

• Well the current ageo system isnt good enough for a DW to maintain agro, even SKs have trouble actually. There were times where I (Ultimate Majin) outagrod my whole speed party because I used +15 Atk Speed gloves while the others had +8. The worst part is that DW would be able to use the taunt skills yeah but the players would inmediately outagro due to the high amount of damage they do. So when DW gets buffed the taunts need a massive improvement or DW needs more damage

• Well the current ageo system isnt good enough for a DW to maintain agro, even SKs have trouble actually. There were times where I (Ultimate Majin) outagrod my whole speed party because I used +15 Atk Speed gloves while the others had +8. The worst part is that DW would be able to use the taunt skills yeah but the players would inmediately outagro due to the high amount of damage they do. So when DW gets buffed the taunts need a massive improvement or DW needs more damage

I know what you are trying to say, but I have to say again that the current aggro system is not merely based on the amount of dmg they deal. In short, increasing DW's dmg doesn't really help much as long as aggro is concerned. You took speed party for example and what you said applies only to speed parties. And that's the downside of speed party at the cost of dealing the best dmg.

Add: I as DW often maintain aggro #1 even in a speed party when my dmg is lower than 1/10 of other party members'.

• Since defense finaly is in play, DW is tank monster now.

About aggro, yes it needs some fixing and I really think that dragon's punishment needs to be state dmg with fixed dmg of 3k per target. Soo remove %dmg it deals, make it be fixed dmg 2k-3k per target, and it ain't OP in PVE or PVP.

DW Shouldn't DIE in PVE vs shit tons of mobs, supers, only boss tanking would be problem since it wasn't made for boss tanking but still then again, he would be decent in that, not as SK, but decent.

About demons wave (it should be as AOE Bold strike).

Hellzones - same as they are

Energy Siege - same as hellzones, just AOE based and based on success rate aka reduce e.def for 15% on max level)

Disastrous Blow - Make it with 1 min CD and 30 sec duration, reduce attack speed of target for 20% and DW is only char that can be targeted.

This skill change would improve DW to be tanker in PVE and PVP, since boss would only target him it would bypass aggro, it isn't taunt skill, it is debuff as every other and in PVP, it would be kinda like "group pvp stun", since SK can stun entire party, DW can lockdown let say karmas or any other deadly character on him, to tank skills and give his own party chance for attacks.

Soo mostly what DW needs it just Core energy attacks based on success rate and better debuff.

PS: I really want to see speed classes, locked on DW with 20% reduced speed and DW with full reflect and high def. "FIGHTER STOP HITTING YOUR SELF!" lol

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Iceman: I like your last paragraph. Your suggestions for D.Blow and D.Wave are awesome, but I am a bit afraid if it would be too good for DW to have. If you meant D.Wave needed to be a great aggro eating skill like SK's B.Strike, I agree (but its dmg shouldn't be like B.Strike). Well, D.Blow is a good debuff skill. If it would become as you suggested, then DW has a TOO powerful taunt that has duration of 30 sec and is spammable. I think that's too much. But in general, I see your point and very agree with you regarding the "success rate."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!