Cranes cant PvP now

• Why nerfing 1000 Slashes, when everyone has antibleed, and is a skill with 2 min of cooldown? anyone can do 1 hit KO Daneos, figthers with critics, SK with their critical Bold, turtles with their mighty Kames, but what about crane now? they were made for boss and to counter SK cuz Bleeds always negate defense, now tell me how do i beat an SK? if they have 100% anti bleed or anti para or anti confuse?, maybe if you cap it at 75% or 50% it would be fair, but 100% anti bleed? i know that the game needs a lot of reworks to balance some classes but you cant nerf a skill just because you loose in a duel with a it, again im not triying to disrespect you or anything but i dont follow the logic behind the nerf, ok! ill accept the nerf if you cap anti bleed at 50%, like cooldown... that would be fair enough and if is still a problem that a crane do a lot of dmg with 0+ weapons with bleeds, then put that bleeds increase with attacks and is reduce by defense, so by that cranes would need to have +15 weapons to beat someone, another thing is our combo it cannot connect anymore, anyone pretty much has their own combo, stun+hit, etc, but cranes rigth know just...cant KD, the target has 1 sec to move after the freeze skill ends and change the animetion of the KD, even mobs can move, so tell me how i suppose to pvp now? do i need to create an SK or a figther? because that would be a shame and an unfair matter, but i wont say anything, if you are Okay with all of this, then i wont bother you anymore, i have my ritghs to talk about this and defend my class, i hope you read this, PD: 1000thousand still a problem? then erradicate the skill and give us our old skills like lost in time(Paralisis like SK be like) and some others, before lvl 70 cap(lvl60)

• Why nerfing 1000 Slashes, when everyone has antibleed, and is a skill with 2 min of cooldown? anyone can do 1 hit KO Daneos, figthers with critics, SK with their critical Bold, turtles with their mighty Kames, but what about crane now? they were made for boss and to counter SK cuz Bleeds always negate defense, now tell me how do i beat an SK? if they have 100% anti bleed or anti para or anti confuse?, maybe if you cap it at 75% or 50% it would be fair, but 100% anti bleed? i know that the game needs a lot of reworks to balance some classes but you cant nerf a skill just because you loose in a duel with a it, again im not triying to disrespect you or anything but i dont follow the logic behind the nerf, ok! ill accept the nerf if you cap anti bleed at 50%, like cooldown... that would be fair enough and if is still a problem that a crane do a lot of dmg with 0+ weapons with bleeds, then put that bleeds increase with attacks and is reduce by defense, so by that cranes would need to have +15 weapons to beat someone, another thing is our combo it cannot connect anymore, anyone pretty much has their own combo, stun+hit, etc, but cranes rigth know just...cant KD, the target has 1 sec to move after the freeze skill ends and change the animetion of the KD, even mobs can move, so tell me how i suppose to pvp now? do i need to create an SK or a figther? because that would be a shame and an unfair matter, but i wont say anything, if you are Okay with all of this, then i wont bother you anymore, i have my ritghs to talk about this and defend my class, i hope you read this, PD: 1000thousand still a problem? then erradicate the skill and give us our old skills like lost in time(Paralisis like SK be like) and some others, before lvl 70 cap(lvl60)

HI there megamankix. Cranes in Taiwan and in dbog are one of the hardest classes to play.

a lot of there skills can easly be blocked with proper accessories.

To beat an sk I say use freeze, then speed restrain (try to dash away as soon as you cash speed restrain) to get more than 35m from sk this is key as thee bold strike range is 35m.

The sk will hit you will 45m stun when u dash away don't panic.

either charge 1 rp ball and kd the sk or walk up take a bold strike hit and sleep the target. ill leave the rest to you.

I do have to mention in order for a crane to even stand a remote chance against an sk you need energy def gear, this can be found at ccbd spiritualist or tmq7(recommended)

as for your nerf request. I have doubts the dbog team will take that route to get 1 class even right now the dbog team goal is to fix the game back to when Taiwan shut down.

\

• Thank you very much for the strategy and for answering me

• From what I know, Daneos knows how much the Thousand Slahes dealed in the tw version and he said that the damage will still be different like tw, but, wasnt the goal of dbog to be like tw? As Megamankix20 said, all clases has their own weapons to win like kames, stun and hit, etc. He is totally right, crane has lost his main weapon that is the 1000slashes so the right thing to fix was to decrease the damage of bleed. Sendoku said that we need a new strategy and that he beats sk, however ranked is not all in dbo. Dojo war, ccbd, and even tatami are an important part of the game and the rol of crane in those things are destroyed. Even more, crane is the hardest class to play and now it is harder. Cranes were the counter of sk, and now they are trash again them. Finally, the one that should be nerf is the SK. Actually they are a tanky class and that is right, but doing that amount of damage is extremely broken. I know that in tw was like that, BUT CRANE 1000SLASHES WAS LIKE BEFORE THE NERF AND THE THING IS THAT IT WONT BE FIXED, so if we talk about balanced and justice in-game, what should be done? I am really disappointed now.

• From what I know, Daneos knows how much the Thousand Slahes dealed in the tw version and he said that the damage will still be different like tw, but, wasnt the goal of dbog to be like tw? As Megamankix20 said, all clases has their own weapons to win like kames, stun and hit, etc. He is totally right, crane has lost his main weapon that is the 1000slashes so the right thing to fix was to decrease the damage of bleed. Sendoku said that we need a new strategy and that he beats sk, however ranked is not all in dbo. Dojo war, ccbd, and even tatami are an important part of the game and the rol of crane in those things are destroyed. Even more, crane is the hardest class to play and now it is harder. Cranes were the counter of sk, and now they are trash again them. Finally, the one that should be nerf is the SK. Actually they are a tanky class and that is right, but doing that amount of damage is extremely broken. I know that in tw was like that, BUT CRANE 1000SLASHES WAS LIKE BEFORE THE NERF AND THE THING IS THAT IT WONT BE FIXED, so if we talk about balanced and justice in-game, what should be done? I am really disappointed now.

The truth has been spoken, i already don't know what to expect

• its our fault the last nerf didnt get much commotion , guess they thought it will be okay then to nerf it further

Not at all, most of players = 3-clicks-kill players want Cranes to be nerfed and discarded, cuz they are ''op'' lmao, so they just stay calm. Crane's population is not much to be taken into account

• Frylock And should daneos listen to them? as i said when it got nerfed first time, the skill was OP dealling over 100k damage but the class was never op because of it !!! idk if daneos and the team are aware of it just how many quit cranes after lost in time nerf it wasnt op man this class was never op

idk whats the definition of op in this community but op here in this game means and SHOULD mean something too strong AND easily spam-able these 2 things goes together this was never with conditions to be activated and 2MIN CD it never was!

• Frylock And should daneos listen to them? as i said when it got nerfed first time, the skill was OP dealling over 100k damage but the class was never op because of it !!! idk if daneos and the team are aware of it just how many quit cranes after lost in time nerf it wasnt op man this class was never op

idk whats the definition of op in this community but op here in this game means and SHOULD mean something too strong AND easily spam-able these 2 things goes together this was never with conditions to be activated and 2MIN CD it never was!

Ikr, but since its not their class they just dont care, you can notice that we are always the same 4-6 cranes doing posts, meanwhile people gets crazy if their crit is barely touched.

And OP, here , means everything that is or could be better than you, so people is always going to cry why their class isnt the best, and why are they losing agaisnt someone. Most of people doesnt even know that Cranes got nerfed back years ago, they never knew about lost in time, and IMO Cranes are trash without that, getting their not very useful 5 skills, Cranes were nerfed, one of the few clases that did got nerfed when NTL didnt give a fk about nothing, existing monsters like karmas.

• why the team is listening to some stupid complains and by the way daneos in the past update stated that DoT calculation is like retail now in this update he says DOT calculation modified !??? and why is that !!??? didnt it become like retail?!!!! or by modified he meant nerfed??

• Dont compare TW with Global, most of the SK's has a full +15 equipment. You will have to balance your gear.

Yes indeed and now as I said, DOT's defense is in play.

It is lame to use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, and that is only plat.

Right now, DBOG is getting closer to TW standards.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!