Cranes cant PvP now

• Yes indeed and now as I said, DOT's defense is in play.

It is lame to use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, and that is only plat.

Right now, DBOG is getting closer to TW standards.

NO a big NO, have u played crane on retail? have you? crane DoTs completely ignored defense and bold strike was based on defense.

daneos said in past update that DoTs were like retail and in the last update he says DoTs calculation modified U_U what was the goal again? making it like retail ? or screwing up cranes?

Entire plat???! do u think plat is 8x8 big??? its lame for cranes to have one skill that does instant big damage?? how was it again in retail!?

OMG closer to TW standards right now after crane's nerf???!!!dont make me laugh ,TS used to do petty damages like it does now!???

• Why are you guys even talking ? as far as i'm concerned none of you are relevant when it comes to talking about crane hermits, except boombob, and he agreed with me.

How are Crane trash against SK now ? the hell ? why am i beating every SK easily with multiple ways then ? right, cause i know how to play, and you don't.

And don't even talk about dojo war or whatever because crane isn't even about DoTing in dojo, but spam slow / freeze / sleep, but again, that's when you know how to play.

ThousandSlashes still does a LOT of damages, and the crit makes it ridiculously strong, Now we just need to use more than 1 dot, we have to actually use our brain, but judging from ya'll comments, you probably can't.

Crane Hermit is the most interesting class in this game to me, because it does not revolve around one thing like people think, they're not like fighter who purely rely on luck, or karma who just need to get a little bit of focus and spam spell lock with the bugged dogi speed.

Crane has many tools, and only good ones will learn how to use this class.

But once again, that's when you know how to play~

I am the greatest Crane in this server, by far, and i say that Cranes are fine.

ps: nerf karma

• yep only one player is relevant for an entire class and everyone else should be ignored

thousand slashes with dodon barrage(lvl 3) both charged with rp does without crit around 4.8k damage and with crit around 6.5k with which part of ur brain u conceive this this as a LOT of damage? and ridiculously strong crit?

it is a class with potential but let the nerfs coming next should be freeze its too op

nope why dont u use ur brain and beat karmas the way they are too

• All of you are just noobs like these kids who cried for fighters to get buff and then did retard one shot on +15 SKs with +8 weapons.

Crane Hermit is a fixed class, however karma isn't.

SK are fine too, their life drain dmg is a huge nerf compared to old dbo, we should be getting -1000 from life drain +15 right now.

And yeah; that's exactly it, irrelevant people have no word when it comes to balance, sorry but i'm by far the most credible guy here and surprisingly i'm against all of you irrelevant noobs's opinions, crazy right ?

• But who the fu*k do you think you are to talk like this to people who express their opinion? I played in TW since the lvl 55 cap and since the cranes lost their Lost in time are not worth anything. You have no fuc**ng idea what it was like to be crane before. Any player who like you spam in trade looking for high level weapons and armor should be more humble. With equipment +15 and an unfinished game we are all good.

• But who the fu*k do you think you are to talk like this to people who express their opinion? I played in TW since the lvl 55 cap and since the cranes lost their Lost in time are not worth anything. You have no fuc**ng idea what it was like to be crane before. Any player who like you spam in trade looking for high level weapons and armor should be more humble. With equipment +15 and an unfinished game we are all good.

Talk is cheap, i always back up the talk.

Who am i ? i'm Sendoku freaking fire fist.

And who are you ? right... a random.

Just quit with the whining, Crane Hermit are balanced, if you can't beat a sk (which you counter) then just quit this class, it's not made for unskilled players.

• you talking like that cause you have +15 armors/weapons and you just talking like you only the crane hermit in this game or just the founder of this class lol,you are the one who should shut up

• Why nerfing 1000 Slashes, when everyone has antibleed, and is a skill with 2 min of cooldown? anyone can do 1 hit KO Daneos, figthers with critics, SK with their critical Bold, turtles with their mighty Kames, but what about crane now? they were made for boss and to counter SK cuz Bleeds always negate defense, now tell me how do i beat an SK? if they have 100% anti bleed or anti para or anti confuse?, maybe if you cap it at 75% or 50% it would be fair, but 100% anti bleed? i know that the game needs a lot of reworks to balance some classes but you cant nerf a skill just because you loose in a duel with a it, again im not triying to disrespect you or anything but i dont follow the logic behind the nerf, ok! ill accept the nerf if you cap anti bleed at 50%, like cooldown... that would be fair enough and if is still a problem that a crane do a lot of dmg with 0+ weapons with bleeds, then put that bleeds increase with attacks and is reduce by defense, so by that cranes would need to have +15 weapons to beat someone, another thing is our combo it cannot connect anymore, anyone pretty much has their own combo, stun+hit, etc, but cranes rigth know just...cant KD, the target has 1 sec to move after the freeze skill ends and change the animetion of the KD, even mobs can move, so tell me how i suppose to pvp now? do i need to create an SK or a figther? because that would be a shame and an unfair matter, but i wont say anything, if you are Okay with all of this, then i wont bother you anymore, i have my ritghs to talk about this and defend my class, i hope you read this, PD: 1000thousand still a problem? then erradicate the skill and give us our old skills like lost in time(Paralisis like SK be like) and some others, before lvl 70 cap(lvl60)

Wait man, I can't read this text, please give a break!

No, not everyone has antibleed, not everyone can 1 hit (You must be +0 without dodge or anti-crit, because my most powerfull crit hit 3k in someone +15, I'm fighter, my friend turtle is saying that kames got nerfed too, she can't 1 hit), crane wasn't made especially for boss, stop generalizing everyone. You can beat an SK with normal damage, do you want to kill normally a sk with 40k lp, and laugh with people that have just 10k lp? DPS will not save you forever.

You must be right about cap anti bleed at 50% or something like this, but this won't stop you now, we have time to work about this.

• Wait man, I can't read this text, please give a break!

No, not everyone has antibleed, not everyone can 1 hit (You must be +0 without dodge or anti-crit, because my most powerfull crit hit 3k in someone +15, I'm fighter, my friend turtle is saying that kames got nerfed too, she can't 1 hit), crane wasn't made especially for boss, stop generalizing everyone. You can beat an SK with normal damage, do you want to kill normally a sk with 40k lp, and laugh with people that have just 10k lp? DPS will not save you forever.

You must be right about cap anti bleed at 50% or something like this, but this won't stop you now, we have time to work about this.

i think is fair have a cheap way to deal with bleeds (rings and other stufs), because you dont need much effort get a good bleed damage (weapons +0)
    Is true that TS was nerfed, maybe a little more damage for that skill could be fair to cranes players. In the other hand Bleeds damage was balanced in the last update. Before this cranes was making a ridiculus damages (2+k for each bleed) and no one crane was talking about that...

• scammer or not he is just seeing himself the greatest in the game and if you look in other threads how he is so arrogant with other,why you even like that, other people have opinions too and words to be spoken.

Other people with no brains have to speak? They just want their class buffed to be the most op class to oneshot everything. Crane is not made for that. Yet everyone thinks that a class with damage over time should oneshot people. Great idea!

• Other people with no brains have to speak? They just want their class buffed to be the most op class to oneshot everything. Crane is not made for that. Yet everyone thinks that a class with damage over time should oneshot people. Great idea!

Totally agree. Cranes should't one shot with 1k slashes, as Sendoku said , crane is good , if you know how to play the class is more than enough to beat an Sk.

SK ball online

Nop , use right equips and it won't be "Sk ball online" as you say , probably you are one of the guys who want fighter to one shot with +0 weapons right? I'm not a pro at this game , but one thing i know for sure, skill beats the class.

• I have +15 armors n weapons now ? lmao as far as i know i only have a Fan which isn't really a big deal considering the shit dmg i'm doing, but it does help, sure.

So now you're gonna say that i'm the best just because i got good gears ? come on man, what about all the full +15 Cranes ? why are they inexistant ? in fact, why every crane beside me is inexistant ? is i REALLY that hard to understand ? Ya'll aren't made to play Crane, delete yours right now, you're a shame to this beautiful class.

And nice saying i'm a scammer without even knowing wtf the story is cause the fact is that I got scammed ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!