Teamwork Race and Class

• Hi DragonBallOnline Global Community !

I just realized that this game was made to play in group, with smart and efficient teamwork. Even if i search a lot for guides, i really miss one talking about "how to make a party", the needs, strategies, roles...

If someone of you, with all your in-game knowledge, could answer this thread (for me, and all the players interested in this issue), would be so nice !

I was thinking something like: "Ok, let's see what Every Team needs: 1- Dende 2- Tank 3- Damage dealer (Area) 4-Damage dealer (single) 5-Buffer (stats) 6- Speed boost (speed CC)"

Now i really want to find a race and class to be usefull in every party ( UDs, TMQs, High lvl CCs..) I thought about Dark Warrior, Poko Priest, Dende Priest, Karma majin, Plasma Majin, Grand Cheff and Ultimate Majin. But again, im too new to decide wich is better overall for making work a great and friendly UD/Tmq spam.

That's all i wanted to know, i appreciate all your help !

• Simple , Dende , is most useful class in game , it helps in ud's while ur geting boosted by someone u can just heal him , also Tmq's , in CCbd's ohh man dende is like the Trump Card of the Team , EP buffs , & Healing ur team won't die , so i'd say Choose a Dende cause it's Vry Helpful also if ur not the type of Person to do much action u can just Relax & heal ur team mates through wars or etc...

• You just have to try for yourself and start playing with good guild and start using TS or discord. I am sure, that a lot of players more easily will tell you all about it that write here. Anyway some classes are flexible and if you have powerful ultima buffer, it can also replace tank in team, because of it's taunt skill. Sometimes if you have a lot speed you don't need buffer inside tmq's, ud's and cc.

There is a lot of flexibility in every class. So you have to decide what you want to do in team, check the skills, and decide.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!