[POLL]Kaioken true attack speed?

• What attack speed of Kaioken the community prefer? 94

1. Back to 20%? (53) 56%
    2. Stay at 5% (for level3 kaioken(=lvl55)). (33) 35%
    3. Double the attack speed at activation. (8) 9%

Before the update I saw someone talking about "Kaioken gives only 5% att speed" and I was laughing of this shiit. And now I see that Daneos trsuted this person and I'm chocked because that fcked the solo pve playing. Stop telling it's a mmo multiplayer game because most of people don't care about this excuse!

So please provide a proof of this "5% attspeed". I Even saw that kaioken gives "doubled attack speed" so it's even better than the 20% what it was. I already smell somepeople will say "HAHA omg wtf blablabla it will be too op omg are you kidding me wtf..." <--- trash people.

I found some things today so give me yours feedback. in peace pls.

So It could be fine to have this "double attack speed" but juste double the att.speed of main weapon+sub weapon

Before all those update It was the only thing fun to play in solo pve. Now it's sad as fck. I'm lvl 50 Karma and i'm not at all a pvp player.

I see people talking about "oh yea now people gonna try to look for some poko and karma to make party dungeon and other". Still bulshit because most of player have already their groups. And I still see many people looking for party and no result for around 30min. Or When I see some guys in front of UD and I ask them help, I see them moving but they don't anwser at all or just don't care because they're fine.

TOO much NERFs KILL the game.

Regards.

I know for my horrible english but I try

• The thing I disliked about Kaio-Ken is the fact it gave every race a way to become a DPS class, which should be reserved for Humans because that's what they basically are. Humans are the DPS race of the game while Namekians are the tank/support class and Majins are the buffer/debuffer race. I'm not saying Kaio-Ken shouldn't be possible mind you, but at the level it was before update was a little ridiculous. If anything, Kaio-Ken should have this nerf (and possibly an attack power nerf) because of its availability to all races and little resources needed to unlock it.

• I don't know what to think about that...

Most of Karmas are speed gear and build, would be nice to see in different way

Poko is 100% speed attack becouse his pets are not a best choice, also his skills.

Maybe I'am wrong but both classes ^ are 90% speed based... or even more. Nice if their normal skills (poko pet for sure) got boost.

Also iam sick when on original DBO CC or something mostly done by "speed party", always Tank, Healer + Poko/Karma blehh... boring like XeoLee said.

• Kaioken is fine as it is, it was only a bit speed buffer while it was more as power buffer.

Still it never had 20% buff.

Kaioken on lvl 1 it had epic buff, while increasing it, it would only reduce drain.

Higher level of kaioken(if we are talking about SP) , less drain, and maybe it was a bit stats increase but not much, since you couldn't really tell much from kaioken 1 to kaioken 2.

Still, Kaioken SPAM, that is, it would increase power, that is why most of critics before were INSANE.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I think its you who started to speak about the 5% somewhere in the forum... tell me if I m wrong. You are our spiritual ennemy :/

Kaioken should give double atttackspeed, so the 20% wasn't op at all, you ruined Daneos' mind and he believed you and now the solo playing is boring as fck >< . When people will understand that some people HAVE NO TIME FOR PARTY PLAYING ( I m not talking just about me)

• I think its you who started to speak about the 5% somewhere in the forum... tell me if I m wrong. You are our spiritual ennemy :/

Kaioken should give double atttackspeed, so the 20% wasn't op at all, you ruined Daneos' mind and he believed you and now the solo playing is boring as fck >< . When people will understand that some people HAVE NO TIME FOR PARTY PLAYING ( I m not talking just about me)

Kaio-Ken is fine if you played retail. But the overall Attack Speed feels very decreased and the RP regeneration during Auto Attacks stopped working properly

• Kaioken 1x = Attack Power +20%. Crit Chance x2. LP -115/4sec. EP -150/4sec.

Kaioken 2x = Attack Power stays. Crit Chance x3. LP -115x2/4sec. EP -150/4s.

Kaioken 3x = Attack Power stays. Crit Chance x4. LP -155x3/4sec. EP -150/4s.

Basic stats and drain:
    Maximum Attack Power Increase = +20%

Critical Chance Increase = Multiplied per level of Kaioken

LP loss = 115 multiplyed by level of Kaioken

EP loss = static at 150 per 4 seconds.

Attack Speed was 20%

Move Speed is approx 1.5x faster (not known by the rate. The 15 days Bike was a 10 movement speed increase, the Kaioken was slightly faster than the Bike so I'd say about 15~20 increase in movement speed rate)

Those are right Kaioken stats but right now as Sendoku said, everyone can get attack speed on dogi or what ever.

Unless it gets removed attack speed from dogi and things, kaioken attack speed should stay as it is.

PS: Kaioken was always critic rate increase transformation than attack speed anyway.

It is lame that outshine class transformation, soo I would say it is good decision by Daneos to edit kaioken a bit.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Iceman ().

• Crit chance MULTIPLIED by the level of kaioken? Seriously?

Yep but then it was nerfed a bit, because kaioken 3 would just increase a bit of critic rate in compare with kaioken 1.

But yea, Kaioken was mostly used as critic rate transformation and power wise.

That is why mostly it is by default in every turtle build xD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• So kaioken should be like that, is kind of funny how some people complains about dot damage or calculations when they get beneffits from that.

Sometimes all agree that the game should be like retail and then in open beta Daneos should start with changes, but now they don't, if kaioken was like that then it should remain like that, but of course, many calculations are different so that wouldn't work and just would mess with the game.

Now from double speed to 5% and no crit chance multiplier... well that's a big change.

Honestly i think that kaioken should be like was in retail, but that would imply many changes in different calculations, unless you want to break damage, anyway this is no excuse because if that change would require to change many calculations, then those calculations are also wrong.

• Everyone want everything like in original DBO, but when there was DBO (and later closed) everyone says they didn't like in game rarely updates and worst class balance from all mmos. No logic xD

Bring old kaioken back, delete this funny p2w Dogi Balls.

• Simple changes:

-Kaioken reverted to what it was before this update (+ minor changes on ability to stack... but that's just thinking ahead)

-Giving Dogis the proper stats and not letting everyone get up to 35% Speed for no reason.

If speed is removed from dogi balls, it should be alright.

Still, stacking kaioken shouldn't increase more critic rate than 0.5, and double drain on LP, just to prevent other craps.

I am sure everyone remembers Kaioken Stack bug that existed before (stack, stack, stack and one shot Title Boss lvl 60 Dragon one).

Still like I said, Kaioken was more a power buff while SSJ was speed-defense buff, just saying.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!