last update about cranes needs reviewing "14/9/20017"

• Hello,

i want to know whats the deal about nerfing cranes day by day? cranes are minority so there can be alot of voices against them and less defending, voicing to nerf the little things about carnes that makes them uncomfortable :rolleyes:

on 31/8/2017 Daneos announced that DoT calculation was like retail but on 14/9/2017 announced that DoTs calculation modified Why? isnt the goal to make like retail?? yes there was a problem with critting the DoT right that needed a fix but werent normal hits like retail??

Thousand slashes and the other 4 skills were a compensation for "Lost in time" skill(true stun) and a few other skill that got removed and TS was meant to do insane damage obviously with a 2min CD it was meant to be like that as an attempt to balance the loss of the skills cranes once had , and now just because alot of people complain and there arent many cranes to defend why its not right to nerf it is it alright that TS the with dodon barrage lvl3 with rp increase effect and TS rp increased effect deal 4.8k damage??with crit it did around 6.8k damage?

the thing im talking about is the skill 1k slashes i dont care if a crane comes and says it is ok and point his words to me and say hey look a crane says its okay,,,,, it is not compare the 2 state and see just how muich of a nerf it got

p.s Box-head(boxbox) please kindly asking you not to close this thread because someone starts flaming if someone starts flaming then just remove their post closing entire thread because of one person isnt right.

• "Announced that DoT calculation was like retail but on 14/9/2017 announced that DoTs calculation modified Why? isnt the goal to make like retail?? yes there was a problem with critting the DoT right that needed a fix but werent normal hits like retail??"

In the last update bleed was to much powerfull (2.2 dps) that was not reatil. but 1.2 dps much more closer to the retail dbo.

Second is true Thousand need to be improved

thats my opinion

• maskman sendoku was flaming yes but you fail to look at other people who were flaming sendoku as well.

I could have just warned everyone who flamed in the thread but I didn't feel it justified to warn 5-6 people.

Its a hard topic to cover. what cranes need to get is very balance since they are so unique

• "Announced that DoT calculation was like retail but on 14/9/2017 announced that DoTs calculation modified Why? isnt the goal to make like retail?? yes there was a problem with critting the DoT right that needed a fix but werent normal hits like retail??"

In the last update bleed was to much powerfull (2.2 dps) that was not reatil. but 1.2 dps much more closer to the retail dbo.

Second is true Thousand need to be improved

thats my opinion

yea i mentioned that crit DoT hits werent normal but werent normal hits normal?

thanks for ur opinion

• maskman sendoku was flaming yes but you fail to look at other people who were flaming sendoku as well.

I could have just warned everyone who flamed in the thread but I didn't feel it justified to warn 5-6 people.

Its a hard topic to cover. what cranes need to get is very balance since they are so unique

well he was flaming or started the flame?? well wouldnt a spark start a fire? removing the first post that flames so chain of flames dont happen is better than stopping the discussion dont u think so too?

• I said what i wanted to say, i am by far the best crane in DBOG i don't care about what anyone done 6 years ago.

Any good current cranes knows how good crane is if played right, DoTs are fixed now, no more buggy crits etc, and 1k slash is simply nerfed, that's the only thing that changed, thousand slash got reduced by 2/3 of its total dmgs, meaning that in order to one shot you now need to apply 2-3 DoTs instead of just 1, and i find that a good idea.

Now, the good thing would be to actually nerf the most broken classes too, we all know karma is a problem.

• I said what i wanted to say, i am by far the best crane in DBOG i don't care about what anyone done 6 years ago.

Any good current cranes knows how good crane is if played right, DoTs are fixed now, no more buggy crits etc, and 1k slash is simply nerfed, that's the only thing that changed, thousand slash got reduced by 2/3 of its total dmgs, meaning that in order to one shot you now need to apply 2-3 DoTs instead of just 1, and i find that a good idea.

Now, the good thing would be to actually nerf the most broken classes too, we all know karma is a problem.

6 years ago were the good times of DBO as the few veteran players there are now know. Now it is not difficult to be "the best" when almost all players are new.

I'm going to leave it here because I do not want Box-head(boxbox) to ban me or close the thread. Peace.

• I know most of the cranes are hoping for the OP dmg again, but as a lot of the cranes said...we are fine as is...sure...TS got nerfed..but if you relied solely on that then this is an opportunity to become a better crane...the only real problem I see from it is the speed we kill bosses in dungeons and other pve stuff...and the game is making us an underdog class...which I have a weakness to tbh....so winning is more of an accomplishment..so all we have to do is wait till we get out buff...and work on the crane skills by the tkme

• by most of the cranes u mean you and sendoku? wow thats alot of ppl

as far as i remember i have never used TS in ranked pvp but for pve yeah that was the only thing doing that high damage to the bosses

wait till we get buffed?! wait untill freeze gets nerfed too cuz thats causing alittle inconvenience for some ppl

• maskman , crane freeze will not get nerfed. if it does ill go mad on forums.

I'm a crane just like you guys.

I agree something has to be done for cranes. but I don't think thousand slashes will be brought back to Taiwan levels.

as for the most recent update to dots daneos did only changed the crits appearing on dots as it was bugged. it was happening too often.

please note that all the things I'm am saying is my personal opinion and not the dbog teams opinion on these matters.

• well i didnt expect for Ts to get nerf it i didnt expect anyone say cranes are op but i saw many so consider this too

why not how was that making cranes op and nerfing it this much?

the normal hit damages for DoTs are reduced non crit damages and in the previous update as i mentioned the date of it he said DoTs were like retail i know the crit had problem but what bout the non crit damages did it have a problem too im not sure

• yea i mentioned that crit DoT hits werent normal but werent normal hits normal?

thanks for ur opinion

in my opinion the bleed damage now are well implemented.

Maybe you see the crane week because other classes need to be balanced. But we never gona get a balanced server if we dont understand the goals of the pre-open beta.
    a few weeks ago turtles rules tatami. Last week cranes was the op class, this week they are not.
    Im sure that in the next updates other classes will gain or lose power.
    This updates are the best and more important ones because they are messing with the balance of the game.
    So we need to be patient and let them work.

• my point was he said DoTs are like retail now back then why changing it again in the last update? isnt the first priority to bring the game back to retail?

im not comparing crane to other classes right now honestly the thing about TS was the thing that made cranes stand out with large damage and the rest of the thing i mentioned in my first post

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!