<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• it would be interesting.

Excellent dogi balls == token shop (so everyone could get even without cash)

Rare dogi balls = Cash shop

Legendary dogi balls = Events

Putting Rare dogi shops in Cash Shop might be a little p2w since you can get higher attribute values than with excellent. Legendary dogi balls definitely need to be event only though. Same for silver box.

• Putting Rare dogi shops in Cash Shop might be a little p2w since you can get higher attribute values than with excellent. Legendary dogi balls definitely need to be event only though. Same for silver box.

I think the difference from the excellents balls to the rare ones are very little does not it? 2 ~ 3% depending on stats, but it makes no difference to have in the cash shop or not ..

they should really put the excellents in the token shop and legendary at the events

• I was wondering.... the Token Shop now has 2 kind of Pet Food. The Yellow one (can be bought at the Pet Merchant NPC) and the green one. Wouldn't it be more wise to replace yellow with green and then green with blue?

Yellow / Green = 100T

Green / Blue = 250T

@Ezdeath

• Sounds cool but people (me too) will start to do many accounts and gets a lot dogi for free :P

Also no one will buy dogi from Cash Shop (wagu) becouse price on AH will go down so much

• Since this is alive again, I'd like to see weapons in the token shop that give more base attack than normal ones (make them level 30 only weapons with random stats that can't be boxed) so new players can buy a good weapon for their classes while leveling up. You have stones up to u55, so this isn't much of a change I hope.

• I generally like the price of most things. The price of those memory teleporters needs to drop, though. 250 tokens is a LOT for a simple item that teleports you to a location you've already been and had to specifically save the location for, especially when a whole party summon is 20 tokens. It should probably cost about 20~50 tokens.

You also may want to change the price of LP autopots if you're planning to keep them in-game. They make a much bigger difference than EP autopots. They shouldn't both cost 1500 tokens when one is clearly more valuable than the other.

• Since this is alive again, I'd like to see weapons in the token shop that give more base attack than normal ones (make them level 30 only weapons with random stats that can't be boxed) so new players can buy a good weapon for their classes while leveling up. You have stones up to u55, so this isn't much of a change I hope.

Just craft.

• I don't see the problem, they made level 55 white stones, why not level 30 or 55 brown boxes? What if you want to box some gear for kid budokai? Buying brown boxes isn't really worth it because the price is based off the possibility of boxing level 70 gear. Also you were suggesting more cosmetics so I wouldn't just say no to my idea like that.

So you're basically saying "hey let's make it so much easier to make our kid character op" correct, because that's what I'm hearing. Also adding cosmetics doesn't effect anything other than giving players something to wear that isn't Goku's gi when they can't afford to Cash or buy off AH.

• So you're basically saying "hey let's make it so much easier to make our kid character op" correct, because that's what I'm hearing. Also adding cosmetics doesn't effect anything other than giving players something to wear that isn't Goku's gi when they can't afford to Cash or buy off AH.

Yeah that's exactly what you're hearing because what difference does it make? It's just a kid char, not to mention TMQ legendary armor drop rate is just terrible and when it does drop 9 times outta 10 its derp stats. And what about level 55 white stones? Kinda contradicting. And about dogis in token shop both those reasons are invalid, they made it so dogis are actually very cheap now in AH. And like I said before we need as much cosmetics in CS as possible since they make perfect NON P2W items to cash for, whats next kid clock through shenron wish? You don't seem like the type of player to care much about gear but rather dogis, so you wouldn't understand this suggestion obviously.

• Yeah that's exactly what you're hearing because what difference does it make? It's just a kid char, not to mention TMQ legendary armor drop rate is just terrible and when it does drop 9 times outta 10 its derp stats. And what about level 55 white stones? Kinda contradicting. And about dogis in token shop both those reasons are invalid, they made it so dogis are actually very cheap now in AH. And like I said before we need as much cosmetics in CS as possible since they make perfect NON P2W items to cash for, whats next kid clock through shenron wish? You don't seem like the type of player to care much about gear but rather dogis, so you wouldn't understand this suggestion obviously.

Kid char or not that's just you wanting an easier time to get where you want to be in PvP. Just because it's Kid Budokai doesn't mean it should be easier for you to get where you want. The same amount of effort should still be made to become pro at kid budokai like you would in adult budokai, and adding boxes (which by the way DON'T have a set level) defeats the purpose.

And no I'm not all about cosmetics. I'm serious about gearing just as much as the next person. I just don't want to get it the easy way like you do.

• BlazingBarrager I'm all about making it hard to gear up an adult character, but you clearly don't know anything about kid budokai in DBOG. First off, yeah, kid budokai gear is kinda cheap, but have fun finding it, because no is farming it because the drop rate for legendary TMQ gear is garbage. Me and a friend have farmed TMQ1 many times, not a single good drop. Some of you players need to stop talking about stuff you know nothing about and pushing it as fact.

• BlazingBarrager I'm all about making it hard to gear up an adult character, but you clearly don't know anything about kid budokai in DBOG. First off, yeah, kid budokai gear is kinda cheap, but have fun finding it, because no is farming it because the drop rate for legendary TMQ gear is garbage. Me and a friend have farmed TMQ1 many times, not a single good drop. Some of you players need to stop talking about stuff you know nothing about and pushing it as fact.

Right right, because this is DBOG and not retail DBO that I played as well and got to observe what Kid Budokai was all about.

As of right now good kid bodukai gear ranges from 400kk-1kkk per piece...and that isn't even +15...and there are lots of pieces in the AH...only good stat ones are hard....i agree the drop rate is unbelievably tough...and im a lazy person when it comes to tmq1 so i don't like it either...but that drive for effort (which i don't have T^T) separates mediocre from the greats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!