<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• I see what you're saying Marcaroni its just a kid character though, another reason for level 30 brownboxes I just realized is if it was easier to gear a kid, more people would do it, no one really does kid budokai and the reason is cause it can be a bit time consuming for a character you will barely even use other than kid budo and maybe some ranks here and there.

TheProdige Well last update he did say the dungeons drops are more like retail. But I still think only a certain select few will take the time to gear a kid.

• Hmmm i guess.....in retail it was leaning more towards what you're saying...but I've taken part in about...idk maybe 3 kid bodukais so far. And to my surprise, there were aloooot of greatly geared people. I was honestly expecting to go with my decent upgraded crap stats gear and win since i didnt expect much to be applying, but there are approximately 40-50 people i know with full +13 armour and weapons, and then there are those few with the Dogi's etc. I assume thats because they've had lots of time to prepare, so I'm not sure if when open beta releases, little will try to gear them as you've said.

• I swear that, most of you soo called DBO Veterans, played different game than DBO.

You can't limit brown boxes to be based on level.

Brown Boxes are simply "stats change" tools, that means you force game to "drop/re - craft" you same gear with different stats.

You can't limit brown boxes to be based on levels and like I said in other topic, soo far brown boxes are only in newbie box,

and in wagu machine.

If boxes be added somewhere else, everyone will be informed by official post from DBOG Team.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well sometimes I have trouble understanding the new era of players, so let me get this straight, you cant make level 30 brown boxes because its a stat change tool? I dont understand that logic but if Daneos says its not possible then okay, coming from you its not valid. BlazingBarrager you trying to change this game into imvu?

Cheers.

• if daneos increase the drop rate of legendary iitems with " good sttatts " i think that he can remouve it

• Well yeah if you're going for Kid Budokai. It's just as intense as Adult Budokai and you can't get by without putting effort into your gear. Besides, as Iceman said Brown Boxes don't have a set level so it's not possible to restrict them to lvl 30.

Its a child Budokai, most people dont even see it as a big deal, not to mention there's a lot more trying to get adult aura, so I wouldn't say its just as intense. Infact a crap geared wonder won the first dbog one and no one cared. And Iceman didn't even say that he said some other stuff with no logic. Btw, any dogi added to token shop will be devalued because all it takes is being afk to get it so I just dont get why have another dogi in there, maybe replace the goku dogi with somethingelse?

• Its a child Budokai, most people dont even see it as a big deal, not to mention there's a lot more trying to get adult aura, so I wouldn't say its just as intense. Infact a crap geared wonder won the first dbog one and no one cared. And Iceman didn't even say that he said some other stuff with no logic. Btw, any dogi added to token shop will be devalued because all it takes is being afk to get it so I just dont get why have another dogi in there, maybe replace the goku dogi with somethingelse?

So adding brown boxes to Token Shop will make things better? Yeah...sure.

• Its a child Budokai, most people dont even see it as a big deal, not to mention there's a lot more trying to get adult aura, so I wouldn't say its just as intense. Infact a crap geared wonder won the first dbog one and no one cared. And Iceman didn't even say that he said some other stuff with no logic. Btw, any dogi added to token shop will be devalued because all it takes is being afk to get it so I just dont get why have another dogi in there, maybe replace the goku dogi with somethingelse?

I'd like for you to try the Kid bodukai, its the most balanced pvp in game and many people know this, so they take it super serious since they can just win the aura and level up to 70 with it. But that's enough straying off topic

• I'd like for you to try the Kid bodukai, its the most balanced pvp in game and many people know this, so they take it super serious since they can just win the aura and level up to 70 with it. But that's enough straying off topic

And yet, I cant even find a single youtube video on a single dbog kid budokai. Also have YOU tried kid budokai? I sure as hell have in the original dbo. Aren't you a new player too? You guys consider passing prelims an accomplishment aha.

So adding brown boxes to Token Shop will make things better? Yeah...sure.

And what is equipping a dogi everyonelse has gonna do?

• Nothing. That's the thing. Adding Brown Boxes to Token Shop will have players just sitting around doing nothing all to get their gear the way they want for Kid AND Adult budokai. At least cosmetics don't have an impact on any form of playthrough unless you apply a dogi ball.

Why AND Adult budokai? Where is your logic? I said level 30 brown boxes not regular ones so how am I gonna be sitting down doing nothing on my adult?

https://imgur.com/a/1ibjL

I feel like Mishaal with some of you people. Though, now thinking about it, it would just take a lot of coding, I think a lvl 29 white stone would be good though since it's kinda dumb you have to pay the price for a lvl 55 white stone to gear up a kid. Also, you just dont get it, ANY dogi added to waguwagu is useless, back in KR before TW, Goku dogi used to be one of the rarest, and it looked really pro back then, then they added T shop and put it in there and it became basic and boring. But you probably wouldn't get that because you lack logic. BilalStrike Im thinking about Open Beta to me POB is dead.

• Why AND Adult budokai? Where is your logic? I said level 30 brown boxes not regular ones so how am I gonna be sitting down doing nothing on my adult?

Read Iceman's post please.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!