<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• OK, LET'S GO
    U60.png?1505696757 Upgrade stones until U60 MAX (because until 50 it's easy to drop at least I think so)

popo_tp.png?1505697324 CheckPoint TP

EV._POTIONS.png?1505696799 EV. potions (STR/ENG/SOL/SPD/CON)

fLY_SKILL.png?1505697362 Fly Skill (for lazy people who do not like to do the EASY quest) and also to stop this abuse of selling this skill

exp_bosst.png?1505697297 Scroll EXP 30% (31- 49 maybe)

pet_xp.png?1505697156 Pet XP YES (there between the medium and the high there you choose :P)

popo_self.png?1505697500 Self Popo (PLEASE xD) / Popo Candy

carro.png?1505697555 Other vehicles (I suggest these cars xD)

And finally other dogis (I suggest the old dogi that were made by recipes released almost at the end of the game before it was closed) who is old school knows what I'm talking about :D

about CCBD coupons it is better to place F51 or F51 + floors on CC machines than to sell by Tokens so as to "mater the difficulty" of getting them still

• heres my personal opinion this doesn't represent the dbog team on this matter

how I see it for people asking about brown boxes, upgrade stones and white stones.

a level cap of 50 would have to be placed on these items and account bound. This prevents people from farming tokens for the

account to be sellable, or lazying around without doing anything shouldn't give some of the most sought out items in dbog.

theres no way any higher level for those items will be added in token shop even if a daily max token limit was added .

the server needs to make income some way to survive. Taking away the main source of its income is foolish. the server needs to make at least break even to stay afloat. I'm not saying that the sever is in trouble I'm just stating common knowledge of cash flow.

But that being said.

I don't see a problem making u70 whites and browns boxes for lvl 70 and dogi balls being available for events. its better suited as you have to do the event to get the items you wish to get.

• Server income ± P2W

It always comes down to that when suggestion are made to make the game less P2W

• Server income ± P2W

well I did mention that browns and whites and dogi balls be available via events. its just the token system requires no work all u need to do Is login and wait around or burn time on plat. I rather see the community get more active in rank,events and other pve rather than do nothing or fart around on plat and get rewarded for it.

I'm doubtful the server can survive on just dogi sales.

mind ya this is just my opinion and doesn't represent the dbog team on this matter.

• yet 'O' ....so it will be implemented

We don't know yet.

That is exactly the point of this thread we'd like to hear out all your suggestions and make the game more rewarding and there will be another threads soon.

I'd like to thank each and one of you for you suggestions, keep it up!

• I believe the token shop should be left as is. People leave their characters on all the time, so now you want to let them have some benefit for doing nothing? How about you work on some dungeons and other end game content so that we can actually do things first over a stupid token system.

The time token shop, as it stands, is only useful for new/lowlevel players. Level 70 and end game content players cannot really benefit from it as much as low level players, which makes most time tokens gained actually useless for end-game content players (unless kid budokai is implemented, in which most players would only use those stones to upgrade kid budokai items).

For example, my level 70 Fighter has currently accumulated 13,850 time token points. I have a the Goku and Sunglasses items already. There is not really anything else for me to purchase or make use of my acquired time tokens.

On a further note, the system was never really reviewed or adjusted when introduced in DBO KR/TW and HK. It was left the same when it was released, and was untouched. NTL/Wasabii/Netmarble never really implemented any new items afterwards. This is probably because of log in events and the use of the web depot.

As most MMO's have some sort of daily reward feature (for example, blade and soul with the login item board game) it was thought by the DBO G Team that it is best to help encourage players to play the game, which was why this thread was created, so ideas by the community could be gathered so the system could hopefully be adjusted to be more rewarding.

• EXP Boosters (Level 31-40, 41-50) Account bound, these can be redeemed easily if players are spending Levels 1-30 doing all the quests and that.

1 or 2 more Dogi's, account bound. Whatever dogi's are put here should not be made available via events or put on the cash shop. Before determining this, a study should be made on which dogi's players actually value more than others, and put some of the least valuable ones on there.

Popo Banks, a slow, agonizing way to convert Tokens into Zeni. Preferably up for about 2000 tokens per bank, making the exchange rate 1 token for 10 Zeni considering the banks sell for 20,000 Zeni. If nothing else, a quick boost to help repair broken equipment.

Crafting recipes for consumables, things like the stat boosting potions. This way, you're not exactly getting a free powerful boosting item and have to put forth the materials and Zeni to craft them. Make these recipes and crafted items account bound as well.

A unique piece of headgear specific to the token shop, but with different color variants. The specific headgear I'm thinking of is a headband of similar design to the one Bardock wears.

Better LP/EP pills. The food and drink items are fine as they are.

• we are talking about the token shop ;p

• very nice, I would add silver and gold chests + keys and dogi balls, brown boxes, brown skill reset. Dogi wise Id add atleast one more dogi to fit females

• EXP scrolls for 1-30 (untradeable)

Honestly, exp scrolls from level 1 - 30 shouldn't be added. A player can easily level up with the 100% EXP scrolls that is provided in the Gift Box, and even have spare EXP scrolls to spare. It gives more than enough, and I wouldn't foresee anyone between the levels of 1 - 30 buying these scrolls in the time token shop.

I do however think that exp scrolls that are account bound should be added in, for levels 40 - 55. Leveling from 47 - 55 is the part of the game where leveling is more difficult for players and I think time token exp scrolls could be the solution, as it would assist players who reach these levels. It would make these levels feel less tedious and less grindy while players still being able to maintain a proper steady leveling pace (and maintaining momentum). DBO TW did also offer EXP scrolls for these levels as Web Depot items as log-in event items, so it would make sense to add this in.

• Change the cash coin for slot machine and make it smc(slot machine coin) put it in token shop for x? make use of slot machine and full RNG and most people will be gifted with what they ask around,if you start taking items,like dogis from cash shop,it takes money from server and a potential of adding new dogis in future becomes like more soon,with in the later future being not able to give more new stuff,need to take it slow,so you wont end up removing items later and making players frustrated...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!