<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• Autorun in wall corner. Old good trick in mmo. Better option would be anti-afk code, that was on TW. But I can't imagine that everyone need to use a code every 15 minutes...

small correction there,the system was anti - bot code and it was popping out,when ever you where killing too many mobs,there wasnt actually any measure on afk...

• I saw someone saying to remove token shop (Want p2w MMO, I get it, you want game to die, np).

I suggest few things if you want balanced game that can't be ruined by P2W features aka cash shop:

1. White Halo

2. Turtle shell (red one)

3. Brown Boxes

4. Dogi Balls

5. White stone

Prices of 1 and 2 should be close to dogi there, brown boxes and dogi balls 100 per each (you will spend shit tons to get good stats), White stones 100 per stone (You will need to buy from cashers too, since you will run out of stones).

PS: This way donators would get better cosmetic and kinda a bit advance in gearing than free players and mostly it would be donating for server than power.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The game is going to get boring if you can get that just being ONLINE. In the tokens shop you can get some items to improve your gaming experience and help.

EXAMPLE:

• Upgrade stones until U50 MAX
    • M.Speed, CON, Focus, STR, Soul duration pots
    • NPC Teleporter (that can save zones like checkpoints)
    • Scroll EXP 30%
    • Cookies that give some stat
    • Revive Popo and Resurrection Popo (Solo)
    • Chest Keys

Thats items that you mention (dogi balls, brown boxes, white stones..) it would be better to get it by other methods like EVENTS that you need move and make an "effort". If put those items on Tokens Shop it would be all easy and boring.

it's just my opinion.

• The game is going to get boring if you can get that just being ONLINE. In the tokens shop you can get some items to improve your gaming experience and help.

EXAMPLE:

• Upgrade stones until U50 MAX
    • M.Speed, CON, Focus, STR, Soul duration pots
    • NPC Teleporter (that can save zones like checkpoints)
    • Scroll EXP 30%
    • Cookies that give some stat
    • Revive Popo and Resurrection Popo (Solo)
    • Chest Keys

Thats items that you mention (dogi balls, brown boxes, white stones..) it would be better to get it by other methods like EVENTS that you need move and make an "effort". If put those items on Tokens Shop it would be all easy and boring.

it's just my opinion.

Yeah I thought to be added in title boss thing, but I thought just to place them there, soo it can be considered to be added. xD

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• -upgrade stones till level 50

-items for pet

-brown box

-dogi ball

-exp bonus level 30+

-skill reset book brown

-changhe every mounth random cosmetic items per place(dogi/cap/sunglasses/backpack)

-ccbd ticket

-white stones

all items should have a week or mounth cap and be binded(like you can buy maximum 3 white stones every mouth or 1 dogi ball per mounth) i think this will make the game balanced and fun for everyone

• No difference if weekly/monthly cap and binds. I could create 10 accounts, every could have this 3 whites, and i could just send them item i want + Purple Stones, to upgrade and send back to my main. :P

good items are binded,and all items will be binded to the char that get it(like goku dogi atm).even if ppl will do it level 50 items upgraded is not a big deal.

• Yeah I remember this events lmao...

You forgot honey bee event too.

And yes, don't make them be active on 1 channel, let them be active on every channel, even tho Daneos will make sure to do that, I am just reminding.

Yes indeed, silver chests added in token shop.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• good items are binded,and all items will be binded to the char that get it(like goku dogi atm).even if ppl will do it level 50 items upgraded is not a big deal.

50 level +15 is not bad gear anyway.

People could also farm whites on many accouts just to upgrade kid budokai gear.

Most fair option would be completly delete Token Shop, or just add low quality items that helps level up to 30, like Mount Fuel / Exp buff 1-30, and all that things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!