<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• Can always buy via Auction House for Zenni.

Anyway this person that sell that has to donate to get dogi for sale. Daneos got $, man got Zenni, another one got Dogi.

Grinding right now is not so hard... Once You hit 70 level and drop 1 Purple u70 stone You can already buy 1.5 of any dogi.

Since I've grinded 65-70 I've looted 2 u70 Purple (so i could buy 3x dogis). Its fair option (I've grinded in +8 or +9 gear for 50 level) so everyone could do that.

You're assuming everyone plays this game religiously and has a high enough IQ to interpret game mechanics and know specifically what to do in that case. You're also still assuming everyone has that kind of time to play the game non-stop to do that. This is not the case for many players, and I mean no offense to anyone by saying this. In fact, it's due to things like this that some players may even rage quit and not come back. Speaking on an economy scale, the server cannot sustain itself on the handful of players that donate to get cash shop points when they suddenly run out of things they want/reasons to get cash shop points.

The Token Shop fixes this issue in a few ways:
    1: It gives new players something to look forward to/a hand hold to a certain extent. A taste of what the game has to offer. From this, they can use the token shop as they progress, which in turn saves them Zeni to spend on the auction house cash shop items up for sale.
    2: Idling to get tokens, while bad in some ways, also has a silver lining. Players can spend their idle time chatting and befriending other players. From this, the players who have cash shop items, or the ability/funds to get them can then make trade deals with these new players, so the server still gets money in this case via social interaction.
    3: By assisting the players already here, and the new players, it opens the door for them to invite their friends to the game which also boosts the server population, and these new players may have money to spend on the cash shop items, and even do it as a favor to their friends who invited them. So ultimately everyone wins here.

• yes i have played retail dbo,and what about people who doesn't have auto pot ?

it will make the people who have auto pots have advantages and thats make the PVP not challenging at all.

If they have to spend money ot time to get auto pot to be used, I wouldn't mind getting defeated in ranked when I don't use any. (They get the victory and I save my time and money.)

When it comes to Budokai, all people will use auto pot and I myself will also use it too, to maximize the chance to win. So, I don't see any problem.

• People keep suggesting dogis, but exactly what KIND of dogis should be implemented? I think if more dogis are added they should be some of the original outfits not tied to DB characters.

I would say just the dogi that had Lvl 50 requirement in old dbo. Freezer dogis would be cool tho..:)

Also possible a "random dogi" capsule, that gives you 1 random dogi - binded of course..

• I would say just the dogi that had Lvl 50 requirement in old dbo. Freezer dogis would be cool tho..:)

Also possible a "random dogi" capsule, that gives you 1 random dogi - binded of course..

To further from this, a couple of random boxes. For 4000 Tokens, you can get a box with a random drop such as a stack of EXP boosters, a Dogi, A stack of random leveled Weapon/Armor upgrade stones, And the 100,000 autopots. Only because I believe the 300,000 ones should remain on the cash shop or be event-only.

• mybee cc tickets prices should be around 1000-1500 token (depends on floor). first price suggestion was bad xD. i forgot thinking about disconects and channel crash. i think high token prices is fair. U want something for free? then just be partient. in other mmorpg games u have to play for weeks and moths to get some good items. even for free shop money u have to do somthing (daily quests, events ect.). u just get a present for log in or somthing like that. thats all.

and i think afk system or guards against hackers or cheaters can not give 100% guaranty. even big companys can be attacked by hackers and this is a private server. there are cheaters and bug users... look at all the copy items and all the zenis we have ingame now. pre open beta is already ruined... i know its a PoB but i dont think this can not happen in open beta again.

• Movement speed EV pots. I had hundreds of them back in the old DBO from events, it'd be so cool if we could just have these on hand anytime and zoom over the DBO lands at the speed of light. I'd suggest the other EV pots too, but that might unbalance things...
    • (Self)Resurrection Popo Candy sounds great to me, considering you can't get them infinitely by normal means.
    • A few more dogis would be neat. A hat, maybe a backpack, etc. Which ones are completely up to you
    • CC tickets sound fantastic. They're such a pain to come by, and they won't be useful for lvl30 people anyway since they'll just die before ever getting a reward.(We're assuming the token versions of the ticket bind)
    • Maybe a U30 White stone? Though I get the feeling this way even more people would just
      stick with lvl30 +13 gear all the way to level 60 with that, and they're already doing that. :P

Honestly, other than these. I dunno what I'd add to the token shop. Pet, vehicle and dogi stuff would all take away from the Cash Shop income, and free upgrade stones would take away from any remaining game difficulty, especially considering you already GET plenty of stones from quests to easily reach +6 on all your gear minimum....
  • i whas thinking about supasayin skil

• Why is everyone suggestion op items like stones or dogis? For fks sake, just think about it they gotta earn money somehow.

My suggestion would be, remove both Goku's dogi and Sun glasses and instead add items that give temporal con, foc, movement speed and others. These can help in farming, doing dungeons and be a very big help for newbies. Also would be nice to be able to convert tokens to zeni (like 10 tokens =10k zeni or more).

• Why is everyone suggestion op items like stones or dogis? For fks sake, just think about it they gotta earn money somehow.

My suggestion would be, remove both Goku's dogi and Sun glasses and instead add items that give temporal con, foc, movement speed and others. These can help in farming, doing dungeons and be a very big help for newbies. Also would be nice to be able to convert tokens to zeni (like 10 tokens =10k zeni or more).

Agree with "everything" except convert tokens to zeni.

And that would be best option.

Server could maintain from all dogi, hats, wings all this cosmetic stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!