<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• Why is everyone suggestion op items like stones or dogis? For fks sake, just think about it they gotta earn money somehow.

My suggestion would be, remove both Goku's dogi and Sun glasses and instead add items that give temporal con, foc, movement speed and others. These can help in farming, doing dungeons and be a very big help for newbies. Also would be nice to be able to convert tokens to zeni (like 10 tokens =10k zeni or more).

Dogis are more cosmetic than OP as they're basically for looks unless you get your hands on a Dogi Ball, which is getting booted from Cash Shop. One or two more dogis isn't going to break anything, especially when they're bound.

• I don't know if anyone thought of this, but what about flight scrolls? Make flight back to retail where you needed a scroll to fly at top speed, but instead of buying it (God knows why) you can get them off Tokens for various days. Truth be told, being able to fly at max speed makes travelling WAAAAAAAY too easy imo. I think this would make a good balance since you can still fly max speed, but need Tokens to get scrolls instead of paying for them.

• Idea of what to be added on token shop hmmm

well my opinion ofc

• some old dogi's so say trash one that are looking ugly at the best
    • some vehicle so say mount or car or whatever that people can ride instead of having that current trash bike
    • those pet food item or what ever left for pet should be nice on token shop since most people wont be buying those from cash shop..
    • brown book should be added but letting people buy 1 each day only
    • green book buy 1 after 7 days ish like we got with the skill reset so people get more fixable build to focus at if you know what i mean
    • And those package on the cash shop would be better off being on token shop tbh just remove the good items and put trash items

the rest of how much each should cost is up to you mod+ since idc just want to have some changes there PEACE

• no god just no

fly should be as it is

the game should be more noob friendly for attract more people no harder

and fly in original server was a shame.how it is now is good

We have mounts for a reason. Hell I'm making a challenge for myself to travel everywhere by mount (or running when not available) in Open Beta when I use some CP for one.

Idea of what to be added on token shop hmmm

well my opinion ofc

• some old dogi's so say trash one that are looking ugly at the best
    • some vehicle so say mount or car or whatever that people can ride instead of having that current trash bike
    • those pet food item or what ever left for pet should be nice on token shop since most people wont be buying those from cash shop..
    • brown book should be added but letting people buy 1 each day only
    • green book buy 1 after 7 days ish like we got with the skill reset so people get more fixable build to focus at if you know what i mean
    • And those package on the cash shop would be better off being on token shop tbh just remove the good items and put trash items

the rest of how much each should cost is up to you mod+ since idc just want to have some changes there PEACE

1. I'm glad people read my posts.

2. You can get color variations of the bike from vendors, but with that and fuel being available already I don't think we need to add more.

3. Well I suppose the medium rand food item can be added, although we already get low rank food ingame for zeni. It just takes more time to level your pet is all, which is fine imo.

4. Brown Books shouldn't be limited to a day, but should cost a large bit of tokens to get one considering...

5. We have once a week skill resets from the reset NPCs. No need to add Green Book.

• 4. Brown Books shouldn't be limited to a day, but should cost a large bit of tokens to get one considering...

5. We have once a week skill resets from the reset NPCs. No need to add Green Boo

Brown books should be limited each day cause it should fix some mistaken click skill so people should use their brain and wait some days for getting that amount of skill book they needed soo for the cost of 1 brown book idc they decide either if it cheap or not up to the dev and mods

green book is something we should add for budokai ish its something people really love to get just to reset their build fast and possible and be ready for the next enemie ... like i said IDC its my opinion if someone is against it smh...

• Then why not disconnect players after 10-15min of standing still?

I don't think that's a good idea, really. For example, I could just go to the bathroom for ten minutes, and go back, and get disconnected. I mean, twenty to thirty minutes is final, but ten minutes? I usually take more than that! Keep your suggestions up.

As for my suggestions, what about?:

• Higher level stones, for the people who have a hard time finding them.
    • A system to sell items for tokens, maybe?
    • Raise the price of certain items in the shop.
    • Add more gi's, but that are: 1. Crappy or 2. Useless

Edit:

• More effective and useful potions.
    • Reducing and raising the price of certain items.
  • Players want crap dogi in market... which one are "crap?

Some dogi could be crap for me, some could be best one for another player. One can get his fav. dogi by sitting in one place and another need to pay 200kk zenni (more/less on official no one knows) or spend real money. All dogi or none of them should be in token shop to be fair.

• dogis / exp scroll / equipment / hmmm anything make our journey easy and cool !!!

Players want crap dogi in market... which one are "crap?

Some dogi could be crap for me, some could be best one for another player. One can get his fav. dogi by sitting in one place and another need to pay 200kk zenni (more/less on official no one knows) or spend real money. All dogi or none of them should be in token shop to be fair.

I agree with you that's noble goal !

• dogis / exp scroll / equipment / hmmm anything make our journey easy and cool !!!

That would make game too easy and it would be boring, don't you think soo?

I don't know do you guys remember, or at least some of old DBO players should, there was newbie friendly event with Honey and Honey Bees.

It is kinda similar to Kiri Majins ones, just with this one you could get exp pots buy again newbie blue box to get 15 con rings and such. NPC exist in Kokkara and Korrin, almost near Action house/mail box soo you can check rewards for yourself.

Equipment - TMQ, UD and crafted is enough and accessory, you gain it from mudosa gambler at almost any level.

About dogis, I am still up to 1 default look, goku dogi that exist, sunglasses that exist, now just red turtle backpack and white halo.

If you don't want to look same as everyone, donate and support DBOG or just buy in action house from donators.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• dear god maybe it will be for 2000kk or 1000kk at least ! no i'm not pay all this, and I'm good with my red pants and green jacket

It is really simple, we as community should decide and agree on prices for almost everything.

Like, if someone selling turtle shell for 1kkk, no one would buy at that price since we all would agree about max price for that item.

It should be let say 300kk.

This way, people who needs stuffs, should just wait more until prices drop down a bit but still there will be those players with a lot of zeni, that don't care about it and just want to have it and it is normal.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I agree with this dude Tummi at the dogis point.

and maybe .. but what i mean is something new of all things or something different don't ya think that thing will make sense?

It is kinda similar to Kiri Majins ones, just with this one you could get exp pots buy again newbie blue box to get 15 con rings and such. NPC exist in Kokkara and Korrin, almost near Action house/mail box soo you can check rewards for yourself.

hey that's look cool !!! what you think about huh ? could be add to the game ? and that event have limit ??

It is really simple, we as community should decide and agree on prices for almost everything.

Like, if someone selling turtle shell for 1kkk, no one would buy at that price since we all would agree about max price for that item.

It should be let say 300kk.

This way, people who needs stuffs, should just wait more until prices drop down a bit but still there will be those players with a lot of zeni, that don't care about it and just want to have it and it is no

but after the pre ? man i don't think .. the people will be crazy i sweer ... i mean about the dogi and the stuff isn't that right ?

like just now i meet people prepare for the beta to make they own sells .. man

• but after the pre ? man i don't think .. the people will be crazy i sweer ... i mean about the dogi and the stuff isn't that right ?

like just now i meet people prepare for the beta to make they own sells .. man

Well I just know that prices sometime are just too high and people complain over it.

If you don't like prices as that, then be united community and don't buy them if they cost a lot.

Still there will be always people with a lot of cash who will buy, well no other way is to farm/craft and sell and earn zeni and buy.

I agree with this dude Tummi at the dogis point.

and maybe .. but what i mean is something new of all things or something different don't ya think that thing will make sense?

hey that's look cool !!! what you think about huh ? could be add to the game ? and that event have limit ??

Check for your self.

This "Event Manager - Karan" in Kokkara village or similar to Korin Village.

Click on - Exchange Reward , Event tab and see for yourself.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Material for crafting system.

A option to exchange tokken points for zeni, like 10 T points = 1000 zeni.

Scrolls of exp.

Scrolls for have more chance to drop upgrade stones with mobs.

Exchange token points for zenni looks like cheap private server, and unprofessional, database will be full of accounts and fake-characters. I'll create 10 accounts or more if my PC will hold, and leave it online 24/7. ^^

• Material for crafting system.

A option to exchange tokken points for zeni, like 10 T points = 1000 zeni.

Scrolls of exp.

Scrolls for have more chance to drop upgrade stones with mobs.

ya that's look fine but exchange token for zeni ? and 10 for 1000 ? man ...

let see now every 14min or what ever you got 10p .. so in the hour maybe 30 so every hour 3000 zeni ? that's horrible ya know !

so if we compare that with the normal player farm .. hmmmm one hour farm = 100k+ / one hour token 3000 + ..

what the hell

Exchange token points for zenni looks like cheap private server, and unprofessional, database will be full of accounts and fake-characters. I'll create 10 accounts or more if my PC will hold, and leave it online 24/7. ^^

hey dude it's just suggestion he show his idea no need to say that lol :/

yes I know it but some rewards in chinese or korean huh ? know what ? I didn't understand that npc event until now .. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!