<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• yes I know it but some rewards in chinese or korean huh ? know what ? I didn't understand that npc event until now .. :)

Well yea that event existed before, and it was cool.

There use to be more events too, I am sure you can find them on youtube, most of players record them.

Thing is, since token shop is easy, we shouldn't fill it with everything, only add maybe few stuffs and leave it as it is.

Then in other events add most of suffs we want.

I saw that someone want to add most of dogis in it.

I am still up to idea that would be too much, maybe sometime at limited time add few dogis in events in-game kinda as server gift, where you would work for it and get it as reward, like we are getting titles from Title Boss aka Title NPC.

Game shouldn't be that easy and about tokens for zeni?

What for? Get pet with mobile sell, get big token inventory and fill it with crap items.

Each time you sell items you get 30k+ zeni, with hour or soo, you can earn easy 1kk by farming alone.

Where is legendary items, mudosa accessory, crafted gear and stones?

It is really to easy to earn zeni in this game, you just need to move yourself and farm.

I know it is hard to force lazy people to farm, I am one of those, but when you get stuffs you want, you will feel better.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• that's right I agree, but know what ? hope the game and it people stay cool and nice like now !! this is very important for any player to continue his journey in it, don't ya think ? I mean I fear with the coming days the game rules and it stuff become hard like other games .. I left many games cuz they damn crazy developers !! I've been pretty great and cool and with the ranked people in digimon masters online .. but after few months it's become hard by they stupid events .. I remember one of it event toke 2 months to finish it .. and the rewards ? it's damn thing do nothing . and many games like that .. but dragon ball it's different the community here cool and nice !! hope not the same here in the coming days :)

that's true I respect your words. it's easy I don't think there something to change in that in the token shop.

hey I farm ! and my work is fine and it's fun and time waster also ! maybe i'm lazy a little huh but about the farming ? never would be that easy !!

• Players want crap dogi in market... which one are "crap?

Some dogi could be crap for me, some could be best one for another player. One can get his fav. dogi by sitting in one place and another need to pay 200kk zenni (more/less on official no one knows) or spend real money. All dogi or none of them should be in token shop to be fair.

I would use that white/yellow costume that is sold in West City by the dogo manager as an example. Does that work for you as a crappy dogo? Have a nice day! ;)

• I have one more suggestion before you close the topic. I know I mentioned it in the class changes topic, but I figured I'd mention it here too.

Remove the skill "Instant Transmission" from Fighter, make it usable by all classes, and stick it in the Token Shop. It has no combat use, and it only used to warp to friends over long distances as long as the target isn't in an Ultimate Dungeon, Sky Dungeon, Ranked Battle, Budokai, or any other place that can't be warped to such as Kame House, and the target must be on the same channel as the user.

• I have one more suggestion before you close the topic. I know I mentioned it in the class changes topic, but I figured I'd mention it here too.

Remove the skill "Instant Transmission" from Fighter, make it usable by all classes, and stick it in the Token Shop. It has no combat use, and it only used to warp to friends over long distances as long as the target isn't in an Ultimate Dungeon, Sky Dungeon, Ranked Battle, Budokai, or any other place that can't be warped to such as Kame House, and the target must be on the same channel as the user.

First, Instant Transmission is fighter and dende "special" skill, and at least for fighters, they mostly don't use it, since no point to spend SP on it, since they going for better skills.

Second, you can use pet skills (NPC Teleport, guild and party summon), soo you have options for teleport too.

I really see no reason to add it in Token Shop, since you already have more than enough teleports soo I don't think that will be added.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Thanks to the instant transmission skill, some fighters (if they spent SP for it) ended up being weaker than they could be.

• I think the exp buffs should be like -

300 tokens for lv1-30

450 for lv31-49

800 for 51-69

160 for u46 reds and blues (remove all of them under that)

320 for u46 greens and purples (-||-)

500 for u55 whites

It's pointless to keep the princes that high for Lv55 items, considering the players who will need these are new, those who have token farming accounts are already lv70, that won't need them.

• Hello,

The exp scrolls I think they are well as they are. These scrolls give 200% bonus exp and is a lot, therefore should be expensive to get it if not everything would be very easy. Also the weekend there is the event exp 50% therefore if you combine the 200% + 50% can be too easy to level up this way. We consider that the scrolls should be high priced.

About the stones you're right, but in the Open Beta as we're going to start with a level cap, we think it's better to keep it this way.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!