<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• Sirab mate, no hard feelings but let me slowly explain you this.

White stones were/are based on levels, soo it was easy to add them, since they already existed that way.

Brown Boxes are simply stats change tools without any levels on them.

This being said, even if there is chance that they be made like levels and I doubt it, it would be lame since it would make game even more easier than it is already.

Farm legendary gears or buy them in AH and do kid budokai, or buy/gain brown boxes for your gear.

PS: It isn't like you will have only kid budokai character soo you will be that poor that you can't buy brown boxes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Maybe I'm mistaken but other than getting lucky in wagu what possible way is there for you to currently buy brown boxes?

• Sirab mate, no hard feelings but let me slowly explain you this.

White stones were/are based on levels, soo it was easy to add them, since they already existed that way.

it just comes down to, how OP is Daneos? But yeah my MAIN point in all of this isnt to make the game "easier", not to mention kid budo takes a lot of skill so better gear doesnt = a win .

Its so more people get a chance to compete in it, im not a selfish player to be asking for stuff for personal use, and I feel like most good players are too focused on their main to be focused on a kid.

Is it worth Daneos trying to make it work? Who knows, but I think a better idea is just level 29 White stones, and before you guy say "easy" there's already level 55 white stones in T shop so yeah I dont see a problem, they'd just be cheaper, and if thats a problem, there should only be level 55 stones in there then by that logic.

• Have you used brown boxes before? 5 will do nothing. I'll wait for iceman's reply thanks.

We discussing about other way for getting brown boxes.

Soo far it is only in wagu machine and by newbie gift box.

When/if they be added somewhere else, you all will be informed by official post.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• it just comes down to, how OP is Daneos? But yeah my MAIN point in all of this isnt to make the game "easier", not to mention kid budo takes a lot of skill so better gear doesnt = a win .

Its so more people get a chance to compete in it, im not a selfish player to be asking for stuff for personal use, and I feel like most good players are too focused on their main to be focused on a kid.

Is it worth Daneos trying to make it work? Who knows, but I think a better idea is just level 29 White stones, and before you guy say "easy" there's already level 55 white stones in T shop so yeah I dont see a problem, they'd just be cheaper, and if thats a problem, there should only be level 55 stones in there then by that logic.

Lvl 29 white stones can be considered, since level system already exist on white stones.

Cheaper price of white stones in Token shop, lvl 29.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• And yet, I cant even find a single youtube video on a single dbog kid budokai. Also have YOU tried kid budokai? I sure as hell have in the original dbo. Aren't you a new player too? You guys consider passing prelims an accomplishment aha.

And what is equipping a dogi everyonelse has gonna do?

First off, i am not a new player, I played in the TW version with multiple chars.

Second, i have tried the kid bodukai and placed 5th/4th overall in dbog (lost to the 3rd place winner by dice twice). Trying to avoid flaming in this thread so it would be wise not to go around assuming random info (like the quality of kid bodukai).

As I said, give it a try and tell me what you think of the population of it...just a suggestion...no insults

• And yet, I cant even find a single youtube video on a single dbog kid budokai. Also have YOU tried kid budokai? I sure as hell have in the original dbo. Aren't you a new player too? You guys consider passing prelims an accomplishment aha.

And what is equipping a dogi everyonelse has gonna do?

I have record gameplay I lost to first to a dende as a warrior I'm just waiting for party kid budokai

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!