<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• If someone could PM me (and be understandable...no offense) about what the 60 cap ruined before 70 that would be great. Didn't fully start until 60 cap.

Well I can tell you some of the things ruined in general with the big patch when TW came out because that's the most important anyway. Notice in the SM tree below, no dodge passive, they did not need it since they were FULL DPS, yeah that's right, a FULL DPS was a FULL DPS, nothing more nothing less. STR and SOL was much better back then aswell, yeah imagine people rocking 34 STR gloves right now, it's sad. Not sure the values, was years ago so bare with me here. And yes you could go Hybrid with a SM back then and not be a noob because again SOL/STR was good so even though they didnt have a ton of SOL, it was still good in medium amounts. That's right, you could actually get creative with builds back then.

KDs were heavily nerfed, you could literally do 2 moves without a problem when you KDed someone, now you're lucky you can do one without your opponent getting up in the middle of the animation.

Here you can see Kiego talking about it @1:00 mark. I don't know how I still remember him saying that (I have good ass memory) but I hope he can join this thread because he knows much more about DBO KR than me I only got to play for 5 months before TW came out while he got to play way longer. Also heard Zopee is coming back for OB (guy who made "The Foreigners" video) hope he can also add on to this because the game was much better during these times. And before someone comes saying " Wow SM/Karma must of been OP with KD spam." If I remember correctly MSS didn't have KD ability back then, and Karmas did much less DPS.

maskills.jpg  swordskills.jpg

• Those op skill tree *.*

Difference come with Level 55 big patch not 60,at 60 sas already ruined LOL.

Nice to hear of zopee and kiego.they know a lot of the game and was very good player in kr.

For who try fame Me because dont understand me:i talk 6 lenguages.im writing with phone that have autocorrect.and it chaghe some world.is not that i read 3 Times what i write tho.anyway sirab got the point as always.

• Those op skill tree *.*

Difference come with Level 55 big patch not 60,at 60 sas already ruined LOL.

Nice to hear of zopee and kiego.they know a lot of the game and was very good player in kr.

For who try fame Me because dont understand me:i talk 6 lenguages.im writing with phone that have autocorrect.and it chaghe some world.is not that i read 3 Times what i write tho.anyway sirab got the point as always.

You could try NOT using your phone. XD

Anyway, how was 60 ruined?

• Interesting. Also wasn't that when wish transformations could only be gotten at lvl 50?

Yeah exactly,and quest was give 3 4 bars out of 10.you was need buy quest for go level up or do tmq.but you was can do tmq only 10 Times per day looooool.in that time the game was very very balanced.yeah karma wasnt do all' that high damage,no Big% item and mss wasnt have kd.also solare flare was 100% reduce hitrate.and some skills was have differente Level.also no sp and no bonus in masterclass passive.wff was maxed at 49

• Yeah exactly,and quest was give 3 4 bars out of 10.you was need buy quest for go level up or do tmq.but you was can do tmq only 10 Times per day looooool.in that time the game was very very balanced.yeah karma wasnt do all' that high damage,no Big% item and mss wasnt have kd.also solare flare was 100% reduce hitrate.and some skills was have differente Level.also no sp and no bonus in masterclass passive.wff was maxed at 49

Wait the North/South Mushroom Land quests gave 3/4 bars? :/

• Wait the North/South Mushroom Land quests gave 3/4 bars? :/

kinda,after level 33 was hard level.depends how much tmq you was doing,but medium quests give you 3/4 bars

also the "decline" start from here http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6196&page=3

here the game becomes a lot easyer,upgrade stones changhe,skill becomes lower level,upgrade system change,class balance changhe,sk becomes op,spin doesnt was have more 8 sec cooldown with rp,MA get his damage lowerd,pots get high cooldown,for eat food need be sitted,after a while start speed dunegon and TW opens and KR becomes ghost city.

this was the first update that start ruining game.now if you want search and Citrinate dont delete them was a lot of poeple complaining about the thing i complain now.also pre patch we got 90 pages of posts,after we go 20.this make understand the "decline" this patch start causing.

maybe i forgot something but i remember that wasnt this patch a little leater they really mess up all the class roles and come up with actual sko balance

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45023&page=3

discussion that was in dbocom

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44866 here was you too saying bold strike should do less dmg and sk should be hybrid

http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40671

http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36355

Out of every MMO I have played thus far the SK is the most broken class.(a guy on forum)

http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20840

Humans , useless in pvp, pretty useless pve XD trololol another guy point out that human isnt needed for nothing with actual balance

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20418

Well something i think that the developer of the game screwed up was the umbalancing power of the classes, and i say that because i saw i lvl 29 namekian defeat a lvl 49 human

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5269 a better translation of what i post yesterday

They are also a tankers, of course. But stand out primarily for its brilliant debuffs. They have instant attacks, and may even suck his opponent's LP. It has a two skills AoE's (Area of Effect - Skills that affect a particular area of damage), and even skills that have stalled for a few seconds, however, causing extensive damage. Struggle with an axe.

"extensive is DOT and tehy got strong debuffs

The Namekuseijins race, is the race of support of the game. Because they are tankers (classes that get a lot of defense, great buffs, but not both attacks) and spiritual healers (which are classes that support the game). The Namekian race has two classes: The Fighters and Spiritualists (where, each containing two subclasses)."

now to those who flame and think im not right and i trash talk see facts...

• Well if we are going the buff STR/SOL route then of course the games virus (Damage increased when a critical hit is successful) should be removed and fighters/turtles will also need a buff. But dodge pot won't cut it, we are trying to make the game also take skill not just balance.

They need OP solar flare back so they play their role of dodging better and will help others in PvE since it is a AoE, and give their bleed back. Also make the duration of their bleeds a bit longer than 10 seconds so its not as easy to fully counter out with anti bleed. For turtles I'd just make their E attack AoE buff and passive give high SOL instead.

• Well if we are going the buff STR/SOL route then of course the games virus (Damage increased when a critical hit is successful) should be removed and fighters/turtles will also need a buff. But dodge pot won't cut it, we are trying to make the game also take skill not just balance.

They need OP solar flare back so they play their role of dodging better and will help others in PvE since it is a AoE, and give their bleed back. Also make the duration of their bleeds a bit longer than 10 seconds so its not as easy to fully counter out with anti bleed. For turtles I'd just make their E attack AoE buff and passive give high SOL instead.

How exactly did STR/SOL worked before the nerf?

• How exactly did STR/SOL worked before the nerf?

They gave a lot more Phy/Eng attack for each STR/SOL. And if I remember correctly, it was like CON in the sense that each masterclass got a different value for it, meaning a Turtle got more eng attack out of 1 SOL than a Dende would. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think every class right now gets the same amount of phy/attack from 1 STR/SOL?

• They gave a lot more Phy/Eng attack for each STR/SOL. And if I remember correctly, it was like CON in the sense that each masterclass got a different value for it, meaning a Turtle got more eng attack out of 1 SOL than a Dende would. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think every class right now gets the same amount of phy/attack from 1 STR/SOL?

I think one STR/SOL equals 2 Physical/Energy Attack points.

• I Second that.

They gave a lot more Phy/Eng attack for each STR/SOL. And if I remember correctly, it was like CON in the sense that each masterclass got a different value for it, meaning a Turtle got more eng attack out of 1 SOL than a Dende would. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think every class right now gets the same amount of phy/attack from 1 STR/SOL?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!